• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant, Signed up for Holiday Booth

In summary, Kristin is planning to give out door prizes of a spice/rub/sauce and a discounted product. She is hoping to make a lot of money from her booth. She plans to include a catalog, business card, and Season's best with each gift.
minirottie
I have signed up to do some holiday booths in December. I'd love some input from y'all :)

Part of the agreement states this:

Provide 4 door prizes; 2 minor $5-$10 and 2 major $15-$25 total.

What would you think to bring as the prizes? And I didn't ask but I wonder if I need those for each participating date or is that overall? (I'm doing 3 dates). I was thinking perhaps a spice/rub/sauce as the minor and I'm not sure yet on the major. Now that I'm reading it again, I'm also wondering if that $15-25 total is for both? How would you interpret it?

TIA!!

minirottie said:
I have signed up to do some holiday booths in December. I'd love some input from y'all :)

Part of the agreement states this:

Provide 4 door prizes; 2 minor $5-$10 and 2 major $15-$25 total.

What would you think to bring as the prizes? And I didn't ask but I wonder if I need those for each participating date or is that overall? (I'm doing 3 dates). I was thinking perhaps a spice/rub/sauce as the minor and I'm not sure yet on the major. Now that I'm reading it again, I'm also wondering if that $15-25 total is for both? How would you interpret it?

TIA!!

I want to start by saying I hope you did not pay much more for the booth, because that's a lot to ask anyway. As far as the clarification about the pricing, I would check with the coordinator of the event.

I paid $45 for 3 nights....I'm hoping it pays off. If I break it down to it being $5/hr for my time, lets hope I earn it back and then some, right???

minirottie said:
I paid $45 for 3 nights....I'm hoping it pays off. If I break it down to it being $5/hr for my time, lets hope I earn it back and then some, right???

Not bad for three nights! I would still contact the coordinator to clarify your question!

For the minor ones a couple of filled prep bowls would work. For the major ones two sets of micro-cookers (large & medium together as a set) could be good. Whatever you choose to do, make sure that your contact info is all over it.

Good luck Kristin! I think the batter bowl filled with some items, maybe the beer batter mix, or some spices in it would be nice. You could dress it up with ribbon and stuff, people love great presentation.

Personally, I like to make up a gift certificate (homemade), to add to whatever I'm giving, redeemable only thru me. That way, I end up making a new contact.

Good luck! Fairs can be a wonderful way to boost your business, for sure!

I'm reading 4 gifts with retail value totaling $40-$70. That is a bit much to ask if they are charging you for the booth too. Include a catalog (or mini), business card and Season's best with a contact label with each gift! And I agree, presentation goes a long way!Think discounted stuff ... Like maye stuff from the new line that you can get at $50% off so you are not investing as much.

I like to put whatever my items are for the door prizes in one of the reusable shopping bags with my business card attached to the bag as well as a Season's Best inside (stamped as well).

1. How do I sign up to be a Pampered Chef consultant for a holiday booth?

The first step to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant for a holiday booth is to sign up on our website or through a current consultant. You will need to provide your personal information and pay the enrollment fee.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant for a holiday booth?

As a Pampered Chef consultant for a holiday booth, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income during the busy holiday season. You will also receive discounts on products and have the chance to connect with new customers.

3. Can I choose which products to sell at my holiday booth?

Yes, as a consultant for a holiday booth, you have the freedom to choose which products you want to sell. We recommend focusing on seasonal and popular items to attract more customers.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant for a holiday booth?

No, previous sales experience is not required to be a Pampered Chef consultant for a holiday booth. Our training and support will provide you with the necessary skills to be successful.

5. How can I market my holiday booth as a Pampered Chef consultant?

We provide our consultants with marketing materials and tips to help promote their holiday booths. You can also utilize social media and word-of-mouth to reach potential customers. Networking with other local businesses can also be beneficial.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies