• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Giveaways at Booth in October-Need Input Please

In summary, the local newspaper puts on Paint The TOwn Pink for Breast Cancer in October. They have to pay to come in, and I did this last year with my medical office. The booth cost is $295.00 for a one night from 5:00-9:00pm. Lots and Lots of people come to this. They have to pay to come in. I did this last year with my Pampered CHef business and I thought of doing it this year for my Pampered CHef business. The application said we would be required to have at least 700 giveaways. (I personally don't think that some of the booths had
noelskitchen
Our local newspaper puts on Paint The TOwn Pink for Breast Cancer in October. The booth cost is $295.00 for a one night from 5:00-9:00pm. Lots and Lots of people come to this. They have to pay to come in. I did this last year with my medical office and I thought of doing it this year for my Pampered CHef business. The application said we would be required to have at least 700 giveaways. (I personally don't think that some of the booths had this much in giveaways)

Anyways, I wanted some input on what would be inexpensive, I know the Citrus Peelers are cheap and maybe Season's Best Cookbooks but if my whole team doesn't want to participate I want to start getting things put together now.

I hate to pass up this opportunity for recruit leads or host opportunities.

Advice????????

Thanks

Last edited:
Buy some small plastic baggies and a bunch of our spices, put recipes on the baggies for different dips and such and decorate the bags. There is at least one post somewhere about this w/ pictures.
This would be inexpensive and very nice!!

IMHO, I think the table fee is too high and the giveaways are too much! That's insane. Read up on some of the previous threads about doing booths. Many times you will get some orders, but in order to recoop your $$ and giveaways you'd have to sell (or book) a lot of items.

I realize the thought is there about donating, but personally that is a lot of $$!

As far as giveaways, I even think the spices will be expensive to do! Why not just give mini catalogs and a business card with your info on it with a coupon for 10% off their first order and make sure you put an expiration date on it.

Good luck!

Thanks, does anyone know where this post is with pic?

What about the new calendars? You might even be able to get a better price break ordering that many. Or if you could find a bunch of the HWC pins (pink ribbon with whisk)?

Wow, investing $1000 (thinking of 700 SB) in one booth for only a few hours seems a bit excessive. A HWC pin would be cute, but can you find 700 of them?

I would go to VistaPrint and print coupons on the business card template with your info. 10% off, a $ amount, whatever you want to do. At my booths, I hand out a postcard with info and such about hostings, ordering, etc. and then a recipe on the back (also from VistaPrint). If you don't use VistaPrint, you can use my link http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=721898385135. I don't know...it may give both of us a discount or something? Anyway...I like that they are full color and look nice!

I also give a few PC recipe cards with my info on it (of course) as gifts for good orders. They aren't very expensive, are colorful & have your info on them!

Otherwise, a pen with your info on it or something like that.

good luck!!

I would give a recipe card

I would do recipe cards and/or coupons as well. It's insane that you have to pay so much!!

$295 is a lot have you considered sharing the booth with your upline/sideline/downline?

Give aways are hard ones...

I would think the HWC pins would be the best items for the event and for 47 packages of the 15 HWC pins is $117.50 so if you want to go 50/50 with another consultant on that price as well - is up to you.

Honestly I've done A LOT of booths and doing the $5.00 off your next order coupons just get trashed - I have yet for someone to call me because of the $5 coupon.

Chef Ann and I have the recipe on the back of the business cards. I know I get business from that. That would be the best investment from vistaprint.com

If you want to offer the $4.00 flat shipping on all orders that evening, people will make big orders (you pay the difference to direct ship them) that will get people order from you.

Thanks for the ideas. Does anyone have a pic of what their business/recipe card, etc. looks like. I've used Vista Print before but not sure how this type of card works.

Thanks

1. What types of giveaways will be offered at the Pampered Chef booth in October?

The giveaways at our booth in October may include free product samples, discount coupons, and exclusive promotional items.

2. How can I qualify for a giveaway at the Pampered Chef booth in October?

To qualify for a giveaway, you may need to participate in a demonstration or activity at our booth, make a purchase, or meet certain criteria set by the company.

3. Will there be a limit on the number of giveaways per person at the Pampered Chef booth in October?

There may be a limit on the number of giveaways per person to ensure that as many attendees as possible have the opportunity to receive a giveaway.

4. Can I choose which giveaway I want at the Pampered Chef booth in October?

The type of giveaway you receive may depend on availability and eligibility. We will do our best to offer a variety of options for attendees.

5. Is there a cost to enter or participate in the giveaways at the Pampered Chef booth in October?

No, there is no cost to enter or participate in the giveaways at our booth. However, purchases may be required to qualify for certain giveaways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • DonnaYork
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies