• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products.. Ideas, Wishes???

In summary, the customer wants more open stock cookware, cake testers to come back, better logo wear, a storage solution for stoneware, and a new color for the Glazed Stoneware.
PamperChefCarol
Someone had to start this thread, so here I am.

I would love to see some decent mixing bowls. The SS ones are nice, but pricey.

2 c prep bowls
Open stock SS
New SS pieces (as you can see, I do love the SS cookware)
a real rolling pin

Better logo wear!!!!!!

That's all I can come up with at this very second.

I'd like...
- a larger holed barrell for the new rotary grater
- a new color for the glazed stoneware
- a new color for the mix n scrapers

I'm going to stick with my wish from last season......I would love a cookbook stand that matched our SA stands.

For the SA lines:
Sugar bowl and creamer

In general:
Woven selection for the square baker
Garlic roaster
Cake tester to come back
Executive saucepans in open stock

For SA:Butter dish Bamboo: Napkin Holder to match our Grinders!

crab cracker (with seafood fork)
bring back the $2 tongs
parfait cups

I agree abot the $2 bamboo tongs. I would like to see more silcone products, rolling pin etc.

A classic SA design (the DOTS are okay, but most of my customers don't love them - at least they don't buy them)

CAKE TESTER!!!!!

A new color of Glazed Stoneware - chocolate?

Cookware lids in open stock (10" - I have customers who use the skillet and the 8-qt stockpot at the same time and need 2 lids)

I would love a large bamboo square bowl (like the size of the retired large SA square) - perfect for a big salad!

dianevill said:
I would love a large bamboo square bowl (like the size of the retired large SA square) - perfect for a big salad!

I bet this idea will happen, seems logical to me!

pampcheflisa said:
I'm going to stick with my wish from last season......I would love a cookbook stand that matched our SA stands.

I want this too!! And more open stock cookware, the cake testers to come back and more useable silicone "pans", I think the would sell better than the specialty pieces we have.

A cake dome to go on the round SA platter

fikibiff said:
A cake dome to go on the round SA platter

Ohhhh, yes! One that would snap closed! Also, one like that to fit on the Pie Stone would be wonderful too!

something to sit the grinder set on, so salt doesn't get all over my counter. ;) Or, lids that go on the bottom of them, so when I take them to shows, they don't spill everywhere.A storage solution for stonewareI had a customer request a 2 cup Batter bowl.a lid for the rectangular bakera lid for the round SA platter, to transport cakes and such more easily.

babywings76 said:
something to sit the grinder set on, so salt doesn't get all over my counter. ;) Or, lids that go on the bottom of them, so when I take them to shows, they don't spill everywhere.

A storage solution for stoneware

I had a customer request a 2 cup Batter bowl.

a lid for the rectangular baker

a lid for the round SA platter, to transport cakes and such more easily.

I think what would be ideal would be a bamboo napkin holder with a side area for the S&P grinders.

Fun aprons (in colors, styles, etc.)
Bring back the cherry/olive pitter & KEEP IT!
Come up with something to replace the Chillzanne Rectangle Server (at the very least!)
More low-cost gift sets

ChefBeckyD said:
I think what would be ideal would be a bamboo napkin holder with a side area for the S&P grinders.

Except I like to keep my grinders by the stove, and my napkin holder at the table or on the counter that's not near my stove. ;)

I love the chocolate stoneware idea!!

I was just talking to a friend about the cheesecake pan (I am totally blanking on the proper name) and we thought it would be nice to have a way were it could go on the trifle base.

Chocolate colored stoneware would be gorgeous, but I think it's more of a Fall product intro idea. (I think pumpkin would be pretty, too.)My wishes:
- cookbook holder
- spice rack
- French butter keeper (stoneware holder aka "butter bell")
- spring appetizer plates (like the Holiday ones, but with florals)
- redesigned batter bowls so they stack (open the handles at the bottom)Requests I've gotten from customers:
- larger mandoline that can hold a whole cabbage
- Tequila Lime Rub

Executive Large (10") covered skillet like we had with Professional.

More cranberry accent SA, or plain cranberry SA (I get lots of requests for this)

Dots GLASSES, like drinking glasses, not just stemware, in heavy glass.

Oooo, Tequila Lime rub sounds like a GREAT idea!

pampcheflisa said:

Agreed.

Have you all emailed your suggestions to HO? You're too late for spring, but maybe they'll consider them for Fall or Spring 2010.

babywings76 said:
something to sit the grinder set on, so salt doesn't get all over my counter. ;) Or, lids that go on the bottom of them, so when I take them to shows, they don't spill everywhere.

I kept mine in the boxes they came in for that very reason.

I have also thought that a 2 cup size prep bowl would be great for leftovers (for those who avoid using plastic) and for mixing very small amounts. A set of 2 would be awesome!

And I also hope that there will be a bigger square bamboo bowl for salads. It seems logical...

Small and medium SA pitchers, and more cranberry and/or white for those who don't like the dots. I do, but they don't match my blue kitchen!

I'm sure there is more, but my mind is blank right now!

Last edited:
I'm with everyone suggesting the Cookbook Stand.

I'd like to see fully glazed stoneware. Dishwasher and soap friendly!!;)

collapsible bowl w/o the green color
bagel cutter
SA in cream

My Dream~
Smaller collapsible bowls
cookbook holder
HWC "Pink"product that lasts all season w/ $1. still going to HWC( I would love them to make a Survivor's Favorites cookbook with all survior stories and tips on breast health in it) Can you tell I am a mammographer???
Better Fundraiser
Margarita dots glasses
Picnic Basket for party plates
New colors, I am tired of cranberry and white
That's it for now!

I like a lot of the ideas!

I want: prep bowl lids that are micro and DW safe
microplane grater edges to be reinforced so they don't break so often
garlic press revamp to include a hopper that SLICES garlic

I've had LOTS of requests, which I've passed along for a Small Sheet pan, that can go in toaster oven for those people who don't like stoneware, but need a small bar pan type pan.

I'm not sure what else, but I love the idea of smaller C. bowl that's NOT green!!

No MORE green knives, they look moldy to me.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I've had LOTS of requests, which I've passed along for a Small Sheet pan, that can go in toaster oven for those people who don't like stoneware, but need a small bar pan type pan.

I'm not sure what else, but I love the idea of smaller C. bowl that's NOT green!!

No MORE green knives, they look moldy to me.

Lisa

Toaster ovens typically come with a metal tray for baking in, do they not have that or do they just want a PC quality one?

I would like a larger metal sheet pan. The 9x13 is smaller than my other non-PC ones. I love the PC ones better for their quality, but I prefer the size of my non-PC ones.

pamperedlinda said:
A classic SA design (the DOTS are okay, but most of my customers don't love them - at least they don't buy them)

CAKE TESTER!!!!!

A new color of Glazed Stoneware - chocolate?

Cookware lids in open stock (10" - I have customers who use the skillet and the 8-qt stockpot at the same time and need 2 lids)
Amen! It drives me crazy when I'm making spaghetti! I know I can use a different pan for the meat, but I'm too used to using the 10". I just pull it out w/o thinking.

babywings76 said:
Toaster ovens typically come with a metal tray for baking in, do they not have that or do they just want a PC quality one?

I would like a larger metal sheet pan. The 9x13 is smaller than my other non-PC ones. I love the PC ones better for their quality, but I prefer the size of my non-PC ones.

I used the one that came with my toaster oven ONCE and it warped. Very poor quality, so I can see where someone may want a smaller sized one from PC. I LOVE my stone in there, so I just tossed the crappy metal pan!

I also agree about the sizing of the sheet pans. I have a medium one to take to shows (so I can show the quality that you just don't understand unless it's in your hands!) but I still use my larger non-PC ones at home, because I like the size on mine better!

KellyTheChef said:
I used the one that came with my toaster oven ONCE and it warped. Very poor quality, so I can see where someone may want a smaller sized one from PC. I LOVE my stone in there, so I just tossed the crappy metal pan!

I also agree about the sizing of the sheet pans. I have a medium one to take to shows (so I can show the quality that you just don't understand unless it's in your hands!) but I still use my larger non-PC ones at home, because I like the size on mine better!

So true! :) I am looking forward to getting a small bar pan cause I'm tired of lining the little metal tray with foil and getting soggy crusts on things. ;)

I'd like to see more cooking TOOLS...moer gadget-ty stuff. That's what people really love at my shows. I have not sold 1 Simple Additions peice in over 4 months. If we're promoting family friendly COOKING recipes, I'd like to see more tools.

DebbieJ said:
Agreed.

Have you all emailed your suggestions to HO? You're too late for spring, but maybe they'll consider them for Fall or Spring 2010.

When I was at NC, I went on the HO tour and they had a computer set up to type in suggestions, so I did type in the suggestion about the cookbook stand to match the other SA stands. I am HOPING they saw it and said A-HA!!!

how about a tool that is THE BOMB at taking cookies off of the stone/sheet pan. (At least I don't have one yet that I like to brag about, I'm up for recommendations if you have one) :)

babywings76 said:
how about a tool that is THE BOMB at taking cookies off of the stone/sheet pan. (At least I don't have one yet that I like to brag about, I'm up for recommendations if you have one) :)

That would be called parchment paper!

I never bake cookies without it. Then, when the cookies come out of the oven, I slide them off the stone onto the cooling rack, and slide another batch on, and pop it right back in the oven. The paper can be re-used, so I usually only use 2-3 sheets of paper for a whole batch of cookies.

ChefBeckyD said:

I never bake cookies without it. Then, when the cookies come out of the oven, I slide them off the stone onto the cooling rack, and slide another batch on, and pop it right back in the oven. The paper can be re-used, so I usually only use 2-3 sheets of paper for a whole batch of cookies.

Did you hear the THUD as I smacked my head with why I NEVER thought of that?!?!?!;)

ChefBeckyD said:

Great tip, thanks!! I did not know the paper could be re-used.

Please please please bring back the cake tester and the cherry/olive pitter.

Add color coded versions of the cutting boards and offer color choices for the coated knives. I love the idea of having separate colors for different tasks (and I bet our customers would too...which would equal more sales :))

More silicone baking pieces...I love the reinforced rim.

Appetizer and dessert rings.

And vegetable brushes in assorted sizes (maybe as a set)

babywings76 said:

I agree! I have a Walmart brand VERY THIN metal "nonstick" coated spatula/turner that I use for taking my cookies off. None of the tools we carry are thin enough to get cookies off without tearing them to pieces.

I know the parchment paper is a great solution...but I use jelly roll style pans for my cookies, and sometimes that can be a pain to slide them off without the lip of the pan wanting to make the cookies flip off!

legacypc46 said:
Please please please bring back the cake tester and the cherry/olive pitter.

Add color coded versions of the cutting boards and offer color choices for the coated knives. I love the idea of having separate colors for different tasks (and I bet our customers would too...which would equal more sales :))

More silicone baking pieces...I love the reinforced rim.

And vegetable brushes in assorted sizes (maybe as a set)

As in recipes? Not sure I know what you mean there Leggy!

Oops, not those kind of rings!

The ones I'm thinking of are round metal rings of varying heights and widths. They're used for stacking components of an appetizer or dessert. Restaurants used them for years, but now with the food network, they are popping up for home use as well. They provide an easy way to create a 'wow' effect. :)

legacypc46 said:
Please please please bring back the cake tester and the cherry/olive pitter.Add color coded versions of the cutting boards and offer color choices for the coated knives. I love the idea of having separate colors for different tasks (and I bet our customers would too...which would equal more sales :))More silicone baking pieces...I love the reinforced rim.Appetizer and dessert rings.And vegetable brushes in assorted sizes (maybe as a set)
I saw a commercial for nonstick coated knives where they have a red one and a blue one, and they marketed it to be keeping one for meat and one for veggies. **can't remember what the main product was they were selling, sorry. :)

KellyTheChef said:
I agree! I have a Walmart brand VERY THIN metal "nonstick" coated spatula/turner that I use for taking my cookies off. None of the tools we carry are thin enough to get cookies off without tearing them to pieces.

I know the parchment paper is a great solution...but I use jelly roll style pans for my cookies, and sometimes that can be a pain to slide them off without the lip of the pan wanting to make the cookies flip off!
I use the Large Serving Spatula and never have a problem. And, other than bar cookies, you're not supposed to bake cookies on a sheet with an edge. The edge blocks the circulation of air and they don't cook properly.
legacypc46 said:

The ones I'm thinking of are round metal rings of varying heights and widths. They're used for stacking components of an appetizer or dessert. Restaurants used them for years, but now with the food network, they are popping up for home use as well. They provide an easy way to create a 'wow' effect. :)
You can use washed out empty cans: tomato paste, small tomato sauce, small veg, large veg and tuna cans all make different sizes.

legacypc46 said:

I have no clue what this is

legacypc46 said:

Can you post a picture? I'm still lost on this.

chefann said:
You can use washed out empty cans: tomato paste, small tomato sauce, small veg, large veg and tuna cans all make different sizes.

Now I'm REALLY confused!

pamperedlinda said:
I have no clue what this is

Can you post a picture? I'm still lost on this.

Now I'm REALLY confused!

LOL! I'm really confused too. I was picturing something like a cupcake holder tree thingy....but WHAT???:confused:

chefann said:
I use the Large Serving Spatula and never have a problem. And, other than bar cookies, you're not supposed to bake cookies on a sheet with an edge. The edge blocks the circulation of air and they don't cook properly.

I still prefer to use my metal sheet pans for cookies, so when I try using the large serving spatula, it scratches the metal and gives me shivers! :) So I'd like a nonstick thin spatula instead. (I know, I really need to try using the stoneware and see if I can convert myself to using them for cookies.)

Also, I must really be a klutz, but when I tried using parchment paper on the stones the last time, my cookies slid off the paper and landed on the floor and the counter while I was trying to slide them onto the cooling rack. :eek: No really, I need help! ;)

<H2>1. What kind of new products can we expect from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for new and innovative products to add to our collection. We have a team of product developers constantly researching and testing new ideas to bring to our customers. Some recent new products include the Quick Cooker, Indoor Outdoor Portable Grill, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.</p><H2>2. Can we make suggestions for new products or share our ideas and wishes?</H2><p>Yes, we welcome all ideas and suggestions from our customers! We have a "Product Idea" form on our website where you can submit your thoughts and wishes for new products. Our team takes these suggestions into consideration when developing new products.</p><H2>3. Will there be any new additions to your stainless steel cookware line?</H2><p>We are constantly expanding and improving our stainless steel cookware line. We understand that our customers love this collection and we are always looking for ways to make it even better. Keep an eye out for new and improved stainless steel pieces in the near future!</p><H2>4. Do you offer any open stock stainless steel pieces?</H2><p>We currently offer a variety of open stock stainless steel pieces, including skillets, saucepans, and stockpots. You can find these on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. We are always adding new open stock pieces to our collection, so be sure to check back often!</p><H2>5. Can we expect any new logo wear or merchandise?</H2><p>We understand that our customers love to show off their Pampered Chef pride with logo wear and merchandise. That's why we are constantly updating and expanding our selection of logo wear and other merchandise. Keep an eye out for new and improved options, including better quality materials and designs.</p>

1. What kind of new products can we expect from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for new and innovative products to add to our collection. We have a team of product developers constantly researching and testing new ideas to bring to our customers. Some recent new products include the Quick Cooker, Indoor Outdoor Portable Grill, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can we make suggestions for new products or share our ideas and wishes?

Yes, we welcome all ideas and suggestions from our customers! We have a "Product Idea" form on our website where you can submit your thoughts and wishes for new products. Our team takes these suggestions into consideration when developing new products.

3. Will there be any new additions to your stainless steel cookware line?

We are constantly expanding and improving our stainless steel cookware line. We understand that our customers love this collection and we are always looking for ways to make it even better. Keep an eye out for new and improved stainless steel pieces in the near future!

4. Do you offer any open stock stainless steel pieces?

We currently offer a variety of open stock stainless steel pieces, including skillets, saucepans, and stockpots. You can find these on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. We are always adding new open stock pieces to our collection, so be sure to check back often!

5. Can we expect any new logo wear or merchandise?

We understand that our customers love to show off their Pampered Chef pride with logo wear and merchandise. That's why we are constantly updating and expanding our selection of logo wear and other merchandise. Keep an eye out for new and improved options, including better quality materials and designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U