• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products.. Ideas, Wishes???

In summary, the customer wants more open stock cookware, cake testers to come back, better logo wear, a storage solution for stoneware, and a new color for the Glazed Stoneware.
I would love to see a Saucier or shallow sauce pan! I have a competitors and it is the only none PC piece of cookware I use regularly.

I would also still love a lid for the salad spinner bowl!

I agree with the candy thermometer. I would like for it to have a silicone clip though. That way I can put it on my executive cookware.

Cake tester - yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a customer ask for a SQUARE shaped cut-n-seal so there would be less wasted bread when making sandwiches.

susanr613 said:
second the motion for bamboo napkin holder
revive stripes pattern or something else along those lines (more formal/masculine)
larger bamboo bowl
square white plates and bowls as a dinnerware set

DH and I were just talking about that today. We both really liked the tiles.

Ok here is my wish list:
-larger bamboo bowl
-smaller collapsible bowl
-open stock cookware
-table linens

Lids for the SA small square bowls.

babywings76 said:
I know around here, most of the grocery stores, including Walmart, sell these at the check out. They even have ones that say they are good for hot/cold things. They are selling them really well, it seems. So PC would have to compete with them on the price. I love the idea of tying it in with the charities, so that could be the deciding factor for people to choose PC over the store's bags.

I love this idea too and agree there are a lot of competing ones out there. I have personally never used Walmarts, I have a few from the grocery store I frequent. I feel they are good quality but I think PC's would end up being better. The competing grocery stores bags are a bit cheaper made in MO, but I don't shop there often anyway. I would buy tons of PC ones myself as they would be great advertisement for your PC business as well. I have been wanting to expand my collection of reusable bags to eliminate the need for plastic bags altogether. What would be a great advantage for PC in my opinion would be to offer different sizes. I love the cloth reusable bags, but sometimes they are too big. If I'm bringins just a small few things somewhere the size of plastic bags would be more convenient.

pamperedlinda said:
That is a pretty cool tool. I just wonder how much pressure you really have to exert to make it work smoothly like that.

I checked out this tool as well and also thought it looked cool. But I always like to hear about hands on experience. There are several reviews on the page. Most were fairly good, some were bad. One said the blade dulled after a month of use and contacted Williams Sonoma to attempt to replace the blade. She said they offered to replace the product but didn't think it was worth it as it would probably just dull as quickly. There was also a lot of complaint that it took a lot of strength and pressure to use as well.

pampcheflisa said:
I thought of something else I'd like to see, but I kind of have a feeling we will never see it. I'd really like to see a candy thermometer. I need to get a new one and I'd really like to have one of our quality!!!

I wouldn't say never. I recently made the Chocolate Praline Toffee Crisps from Festive Holiday Desserts. It called to bring butter, brown sugar and vanilla to a boil and boil for 4 minutes or use a candy thermometor to get to a specific temperature. So it may be something they'd consider.

A proff. quality ladle that is smaller! It really hard to ladle soup out of a smaller sauce pan with that monster. I'd like one the same size as the new slotted spoon and spoon that just came out. :)

amy07 said:
crab cracker (with seafood fork)
bring back the $2 tongs
parfait cups

-I agree about the $2 tongs.
-I'd love a flour sifter. There used to be a battery powered one, but a regular squeeze handle one would be nice.
-And in a non-product idea: Raise the fund raiser contribution.
:D

One of my guest suggested a round grill press. That way you could use it in any of your cookware. I did send the idea to HO

chefann said:
I remembered another thing I had requested from HO. And I can't take credit - someone else gave me the idea. But I think it's a great one!

reusable grocery bags, with the PC logo on them. They could be a product for HWC or RUFTH, and have the appropriate charity logo on them, too. I know I'd buy several, and think customers would be highly likely to purchase multiples, too. With more stores encouraging use of non-disposable bags (some even take money off your bill if you bring your own bags - Whole Foods credits 10¢ per bag), they'd be a popular item.

LOVE that idea!! I buy every stores reusable bags I can.:love:

I would like.....
Spice rack
square dots plates

I love the idea of a microwave cookbook or a DCB cookbook

amy07 said:
crab cracker (with seafood fork)
bring back the $2 tongs
parfait cups

loving the crab cracker idea and for this oyster lover here I would love a shucker too!!! LOL

Really want the cake tester back, I persoanlly would like a few "storage" containers like Tupperware has that you can cook and store. Also I would love to see the cookbook stand, and a few other kid tools.

A vegetarian cookbook!!

Glass Mixing Bowls (set of 3 -- perhaps in the old fashioned colors??)
Full size rolling pin
Open stock Cookware
Various colored aprons -- for us and to sell
PC Coffee Maker??? Drip style
A real Potato Masher that can also mash up apples for sauce -- nice and sturdy
A bottom cap for my salt grinder -- I thought only mine leaked and am hesitant to show people
Definitely a higher fundraiser contribution -- I contribute some of my own (5%) to entice them, then realize how little I make for all the effort and catalogs.
An After School Children's Cookbook
A Gourmet Meals Cookbook
Choice of color Tool Turn Around (many want white again)
Paper Towel Roll device
Individual measuring spoons like the ones I have from Zyliss, connected on a ring that clasps them together when not in use.
Glass 2-cup measuring cup with clear markings, and perhaps a 1 cup as well
Larger silicone basting brush (wider)
Meat thermometer that can stay in the oven
Small Pot Holders (they sell like crazy at craft sales)
Small salt/pepper shaker set
A timer with larger numbers to set (for easier readability for the over 40 crowd)I've had a lot of suggestions and have thought of a lot of these myself. Living in a dream world......

how about demitasse/espresso/cappucino cups in dots?
more bamboo is great - napkin holder, placemats, cookbook stand
cheese slicer with wire slicer
dots napkins and placemats

I keep wanting HO to come out with individual pie plates in the stoneware. I have six I bought when my sister sold Henn. They are the bomb. I made dinner for my neighbors tonight and they went absolutely nuts when I served them each their own mini apple pie. They raved and raved about how it was the best pie they'd ever had. DH and I chuckle because that is always the reaction...I could bake up a can of cheap pie filling in these and people would still beg for the recipe. (Who says presentation doesn't make a difference?) :)

6 qt Executive Pan with lid and an open stock 10" lid.

6 cup and 8 cup Easy Read Measuring Cups. I have a friend with Carpel Tunnel who needs lighter measuring bowls that are microwaveable.

larger Batter Bowl, like 12 cup or something.

What I just thought of last night, on the way out to a potluck party...

A good lid for the mini baker. Would love to able to transport a dip in this and have it covered. Besides, it's all about using our PC stuff, this would make it so much easier.

Please, please, please, give me a rolling pin and a candy thermometer.

TOTALLY agree about the open stock lids for the 8qt & 10" skillet - just had a request for that last night. Makes a lot of sense.

I love my PC tools, but there are some design & quality issues that would be so appreciated if they could address them:

Batter bowls - make the handle open at the bottom so they can nest more happily

Egg Slicer Plus - stronger wires

Any clear plastic - make it scratch resistant (i.e. Easy Read measuring cups, food chopper, I used to say the chillzanne rect. server lid, but I guess that's a moot point now!).

The Suds Pump - make a wider base (like the sudsers you see in the stores) and a pump that doesn't get stuck.

S.A. Line - make the surface mar-proof. I saw a Home & Garden Party demonstration where the consultant took a house key and scratched the surface of their pottery, not a black mark in sight! My Cranberry Appetizer plates are all scratched up, and I've never used them for anything other than display.

Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup - make the flipper go all the way to the top of the cup.

Microplane Adjustable Grater - redesign with interchangable plates, and make the body stronger, I've broken 3 so far!

Low Carb or Diabetic Cookbook

Bring back the old pastry blender (or redesign this one to have the same cutting blades as the old one... )

Garlic Press Coating - make it so it doesn't wear off. Or don't put a coating on it... mine just look like garbage after a year.

Make the Clock/Timer have the ability to time more than one thing at a time.

Bring back a digital thermometer!!!

Julienne blade for Ultimate Mandoline.

Bigger Food Chopper

Prettier/Classier Tool Turn about

Change LTD warranty to full year

NEW fundraiser higher %
Love the idea of a grosery bag
Tea kettle
more colored stoneware
Cake testers back
really small covered sauce pan ( came out a few years ago only leadership attendes got one )
spice rack idea is good

Last edited:
chef131doreen said:
NEW fundraiser higher %
Love the idea of a grosery bag
Tea kettle
more colored stoneware
Cake testers back
really small covered sauce pan ( came out a few tears ago only leadership attendes got one )
spice rack idea is good

Actually that sauce pan was the small one from the set.

The sauce pan that they got is smaller than in the sets we have now it's only about a 1 or 2 cup pan

Love the ideas of
bringing back $2 tongs & candy thermometer
the reusable grocery bags, spice rack

My suggestions would be
bamboo steamer
some asian dinnerware like soup spoons ect
ss professional looking measuring cups & spoons

chef131doreen said:
The sauce pan that they got is smaller than in the sets we have now it's only about a 1 or 2 cup pan

Executive? If it was, that year I got it and it is the same size as the small one in the set.

Last edited:
chef131doreen said:

No, they got the 1 1/2 qt Executive saucepan at Leadership.

When Stainless came out, we (directors) got the 1 1/2 qt saucepan at National Conference.

I've had customers ask for a small collapsible bowl.
One customer has pointed out that the EAD and Cookie press are almost the same thing...it'd be nice if the ends were interchangeable or something, so customers didn't have to have space for both devices. (And how about a holder of some sort for the tips?)
I LOVE the idea of a grinder lid!
I'm a dots-hater! I think I've sold maybe one piece, and the customer really would have preferred white. Why are so few white products available now? My customers really like the cranberry.
And it would be so nice to get another lid for my 10" skillet/Stockpot!

You guys had a lot of really good ideas!

For HWC this year...anything that was NOT in last years lineup

PLEASE PLEASE bring back the coffee and tea...pretty please???

World peace has been my favorite so far, but other than that..

Love Anne S.' ideas!!
Digital thermometer...please...I could have sold so many of these.

Even though I have nothing that would match the cranberry, I think it looks so rich, however, I am hearing more comments about...let's get on with other colors!

I would love to have bigger prep bowls, more of a storage size.Tools especially for kids to use.A baking "rolling" pin (like a tapered french pin) made of Bamboo.

Less dots, more colors.
Large Bamboo Bowl
Plastic "caps" for the grinders
new colors for the knives and collapsible bowl.
New tea towels in a different color
Digital Thermometer
more colors in the stoneware, I love the idea of the chocolate and pumpkin. I could sell a TON of those!!
I just can't wait to see!!!!

I have a customer that would LOVE the DCB in French Vanilla. But I tell her that is VERY doubtful since they went to just one color.

babywings76 said:
something to sit the grinder set on, so salt doesn't get all over my counter. ;) Or, lids that go on the bottom of them, so when I take them to shows, they don't spill everywhere.

A storage solution for stoneware

I had a customer request a 2 cup Batter bowl.

a lid for the rectangular baker

a lid for the round SA platter, to transport cakes and such more easily.

FYI: I use my lid from my chopper to set my pepper grinder in... I just bought the extra part for $6 bucks ... I love it and any that falls in the lid, I can use...
plus my guests think its a great idea when I tell them at a show...:D

DebbieJ said:
No, they got the 1 1/2 qt Executive saucepan at Leadership.

When Stainless came out, we (directors) got the 1 1/2 qt saucepan at National Conference.

THey're on the supply order for consultants, but I don't know about how a guest could order one.

I'd love LIDS for Small and Medium SA Bowls. Sometimes I prep things to take to a show and have to use Saran Wrap or alum. foil, would much prefer lids.

I'd love a Pizzqa Chopper like this one......http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/sku6905780/index.cfm?pkey=cctlsptpiz

And something that looks similar but is littler in scale and is used to cut or scrap up your kitchen mats or counters. They are using them at Sam's with Fudge displays. They are skinny for cutting.

I'd love to see bottoms for grinders.

I've had suggested, colored handles for scrapers, I have one lady, God Bless who 2 or 3 times a year orders all new scrapers :eek:, as her handles stain and look "funny" and she won't use them any more. Nothing wrong with them, she just doesn't think they look clean anymore. She won't let me do returns, either. She literally throws them away, wish I lived closer, I'd be tempted to pick them out :yuck: but not that desperate.

Bring back Tea, I hear that at every show!! (I've still got 3 unopened cans, and giving one to one of my bestest friends for Christmas)

I wish they come out with Whole Wheat Beer Bread like TS, as I think I'd sell more!!

I just can't wait to see what they do come up with.

OH! How about some kitchen shears that actually CUT?

chefsteph07 said:

Yes!!!! Bring back the old ones in BLACK or stainless!

I would love a pineapple corer slicer.

yes, I would love kitchen scissors that come apart. when I cut chicken, I want to be able to take them apart and put them in the dishwasher. I don't show the ones we sell.

PamperedDor said:
Yes!!!! Bring back the old ones in BLACK or stainless!
I like our newer scissors so much better! I really disliked the old ones. I love showing how great they are, especially with herbs.

chefsteph07 said:

If your shears don't cut, do an adjustment for them and send 'em back. I earned a pair, and they wouldn't even cut the plastic bag of cake or brownie mix. I was so embarassed, but i just figured it was me. When I mentioned it to another consultant, they advised me to send them back and I did. My new ones work SO well, they cut the thin plastic of cake mix bags and chicken breads alike! I'm much happier!

I would really like a steak rub... I currently use the garlic peppercorn rub (ALOT) but I wish there was a specific steak rub for just steaks & burgers. We do alot of grilling in the summer and make rib eyes, flank steak & burgers alot and we sometimes do filets... I use the McCormic one, its good... I guess. I also like the seasoning packet that we get with our ohmaha steaks... maybe something like those would be good... I know it would appeal to the guys...

I vote for Dots silverware, salt pepper, cream and sugar.

I think there are definitely going to be more bamboo since we now have the Bamboo collection.

I would like a raise...I have lost consultants because our commission is MUCH lower than other direct sales companies.

I love the Dots! So, I'm hoping for:

a Dots teapot
Dots sugar bowla & creamer
Dots drinking glasses

Also,

a bamboo cookbook holder

A raise would be fabulous! :)

twocooks2many said:
I would like a raise...I have lost consultants because our commission is MUCH lower than other direct sales companies.

Just remember that if they raise our commission they have to raise the price of the products. They might also decide to make us pay for specials, make us pay for using credit cards, or do any of the other things that other DS companies do to lessen the bit of a larger commission rate.

We are responsible for giving ourselves raises by recruiting and boosting our business!!! Rock in with 2009!!!

I am hoping they will announce this next week "wow we were able to work out something with the chillzanne" lol I know wishful thinking but this last week along I got 4 calls for the chillzanne rectanglar they all said if they come back let me know how much I will owe you just order don't even think about it. I am like wow that would be great. lol

suzipooh said:
I love the Dots! So, I'm hoping for:

a Dots teapot
Dots sugar bowla & creamer
Dots drinking glasses

Also,

a bamboo cookbook holder

A raise would be fabulous! :)

I agree a dot teapot would be so cute and I think some other dot things to go with the current line I would like to see new colors in the simple additions just in general

<H2>1. What kind of new products can we expect from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for new and innovative products to add to our collection. We have a team of product developers constantly researching and testing new ideas to bring to our customers. Some recent new products include the Quick Cooker, Indoor Outdoor Portable Grill, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.</p><H2>2. Can we make suggestions for new products or share our ideas and wishes?</H2><p>Yes, we welcome all ideas and suggestions from our customers! We have a "Product Idea" form on our website where you can submit your thoughts and wishes for new products. Our team takes these suggestions into consideration when developing new products.</p><H2>3. Will there be any new additions to your stainless steel cookware line?</H2><p>We are constantly expanding and improving our stainless steel cookware line. We understand that our customers love this collection and we are always looking for ways to make it even better. Keep an eye out for new and improved stainless steel pieces in the near future!</p><H2>4. Do you offer any open stock stainless steel pieces?</H2><p>We currently offer a variety of open stock stainless steel pieces, including skillets, saucepans, and stockpots. You can find these on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. We are always adding new open stock pieces to our collection, so be sure to check back often!</p><H2>5. Can we expect any new logo wear or merchandise?</H2><p>We understand that our customers love to show off their Pampered Chef pride with logo wear and merchandise. That's why we are constantly updating and expanding our selection of logo wear and other merchandise. Keep an eye out for new and improved options, including better quality materials and designs.</p>

1. What kind of new products can we expect from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for new and innovative products to add to our collection. We have a team of product developers constantly researching and testing new ideas to bring to our customers. Some recent new products include the Quick Cooker, Indoor Outdoor Portable Grill, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can we make suggestions for new products or share our ideas and wishes?

Yes, we welcome all ideas and suggestions from our customers! We have a "Product Idea" form on our website where you can submit your thoughts and wishes for new products. Our team takes these suggestions into consideration when developing new products.

3. Will there be any new additions to your stainless steel cookware line?

We are constantly expanding and improving our stainless steel cookware line. We understand that our customers love this collection and we are always looking for ways to make it even better. Keep an eye out for new and improved stainless steel pieces in the near future!

4. Do you offer any open stock stainless steel pieces?

We currently offer a variety of open stock stainless steel pieces, including skillets, saucepans, and stockpots. You can find these on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. We are always adding new open stock pieces to our collection, so be sure to check back often!

5. Can we expect any new logo wear or merchandise?

We understand that our customers love to show off their Pampered Chef pride with logo wear and merchandise. That's why we are constantly updating and expanding our selection of logo wear and other merchandise. Keep an eye out for new and improved options, including better quality materials and designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U