• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Open House Tonight....

In summary, a Mystery Host Open House is an event where guests can learn about and try out Pampered Chef products while also having the chance to win free products as the "mystery host". To be eligible for the "mystery host" prize, guests must RSVP and attend the open house, where names will be drawn from a hat. Guests are welcome to bring friends and there is no obligation to purchase anything, though purchases can earn additional entries for the prize. The open house will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products and consultants will be available to demonstrate and answer questions.
kcjodih
Gold Member
and I'm making the Powdered Sugar Cakes in the Silicone flower pan, the Caramel Sticky Buns (using store bought caramel sauce instead tonight and skipping the caramel decorations), the Chocolate Lattice Tart, the Three Cheese Goat Tart, and the Parmesan Herb Butter (on crackers instead of flatbread since I'm going to be short on time).

Any suggestions from those who have already made any of these? Help would be VERY appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Jodi

I love the Caramel cakes. I'm doing my Mystery Host party tomorrow night and made the cakes in advance and froze them. It takes 1.5-2 hours to defrost. They are still yummy! I don't think I will even bother with the caramel sauce since I will be short on time.
I like the butter on french bread. You can even have them cut it at the store for you. Good luck!

Hi Jodi,I've made the Three Cheese Goat Tart before and it turned out really delicious! My suggestion would be to make sure you use a good quality goat cheese and to let it come to room temperature before mixing it with the other cheeses. Also, make sure to thoroughly mix the herbs and seasoning into the cheese mixture for maximum flavor.For the Chocolate Lattice Tart, I found that using a combination of dark and milk chocolate gave it a nice balance of richness and sweetness. And for the Caramel Sticky Buns, I would recommend drizzling some extra caramel sauce on top before serving for an extra gooey and indulgent touch.As for the Parmesan Herb Butter, I think using it on crackers is a great idea. You could also try spreading it on crostini and topping it with some roasted cherry tomatoes for a savory appetizer.Hope these suggestions help! Happy baking!

Related to Mystery Host Open House Tonight....

What is a Mystery Host Open House?

A Mystery Host Open House is an event where guests can gather to learn about and try out Pampered Chef products, while also having the chance to win free products as the "mystery host".

How does the "Mystery Host" part work?

To be eligible for the "mystery host" prize, guests must RSVP to the event and attend the open house. Throughout the event, names will be drawn from a hat and the chosen guest will receive the host rewards for that party.

Can I bring a friend to the Mystery Host Open House?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Just make sure to RSVP for both yourself and your friend so they can be included in the "mystery host" prize drawing.

Do I have to purchase anything at the event?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the Mystery Host Open House. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, you will have the opportunity to earn additional entries for the "mystery host" prize drawing.

What types of products will be featured at the open house?

The open house will showcase a variety of Pampered Chef products, from kitchen tools to cookware to pantry items. Our consultants will be on hand to demonstrate how to use these products and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • salthechef