• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Mystery Host: What Should I Do?

In summary, an Open House Mystery Host event is a party where guests can try and purchase Pampered Chef products while also having the chance to win free products as the mystery host. To prepare for the event, make sure to have enough products and promote it through various means. While providing refreshments is not necessary, it can create a more welcoming atmosphere. Multiple mystery hosts can be chosen to increase excitement, but keep in mind the necessary product credits. Orders and payments can be taken during or after the event, with guests being able to support a specific mystery host when ordering online.
apriljc
I am having an open house in November and am going to be doing the mystery host. How should I go about this? I read that I sould only give one of the itmes away, meaning the Free items, the 1/2 items, or the discount items. Should I do this or give them all of the benefits?
Also if anybody has a invite that I could get some ideas from on how to do this I would appreciate that too.

I plan on giving away all of the benefits. Last year I didn't give away benefits. I gave away an extra Chillzanne Rectangle Server I had. Plus I had 5 goodie bags for drawings throughout the event that had smaller items in them. I guess it depends on how big you think it would be. How would you put that onto an order to have receipts if different people get the free product, half price, & discount? Who gets the 10% off for a year?

There are some good invites on here about earning chances for the event. If you look up Mystery host or Open house under files, you'll probably find some.

Hi there! Congrats on hosting an open house in November! The mystery host idea sounds like a fun and exciting way to engage your guests. In terms of giving away the benefits, I would suggest sticking to the rule of only giving away one type of item. This will create a sense of exclusivity and make the prize more desirable for your guests. As for invitations, there are plenty of templates available online that you can customize to fit your event. You can also get creative and make your own invitations using themed graphics or images. Good luck with your open house!

Related to Open House Mystery Host: What Should I Do?

1. What is an Open House Mystery Host event?

An Open House Mystery Host event is a type of party where guests are invited to sample and purchase Pampered Chef products while also being entered into a drawing to win free products as the mystery host. The host is chosen randomly at the end of the event and receives all the benefits of hosting a party, such as free and discounted products.

2. How do I prepare for an Open House Mystery Host event?

First, make sure you have enough Pampered Chef products and supplies on hand for the event. You can also promote the event through social media, word of mouth, or by sending out invitations. It is also helpful to have some games or activities planned to keep guests engaged and interested in the products.

3. Do I need to provide refreshments at an Open House Mystery Host event?

While providing refreshments is not required, it is a nice gesture to have some light snacks and drinks available for guests. This can also create a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere for the event.

4. Can I have multiple mystery hosts at an Open House event?

Yes, you can have multiple mystery hosts at an Open House event. This can increase the excitement and give more guests the chance to win free products. However, keep in mind that the more mystery hosts you have, the more product credits you will need to give away.

5. How do I handle product orders and payments at an Open House event?

You can take orders and payments from guests during the event, or you can have them place orders online after the event. If you choose to take orders during the event, make sure to have order forms and a payment method (such as a credit card reader) available. If guests place orders online, they can indicate the mystery host they are supporting at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom2leelee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mom2leelee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire