• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie at Shows??

In summary, the conversation discusses making a molten chocolate skillet brownie at a show for the first time and using a cool and creamy chocolate fondue to use up time. There are tips and suggestions given, such as starting the brownie before the guests arrive and using a good quality chocolate. It is also mentioned that the stirfry skillet should work fine and that the show will likely be a success.
n8vtxn
Hi! I am doing the molten chocolate skillet brownie at a show for the first time this week and I'm a little nervous about it - I've never done anything that will be in the oven for 40 min so I am also doing the cool and creamy chocolate fondue to use a little time. Plus I only have the stirfry skillet, which I think will be fine, but...

Have any of you done this at a show and do you have any tips, thoughts, suggestions? I know everyone says it tastes awesome, but I haven't heard any feedback on how the show actually went. Please ease my nerves! :)

Thanks, y'all are always such a huge help!
Leesa

What I'd do...I would start the Skillet Brownie before the guests arrive. Then I would do my intro. and make the Fondue. While the Fondue is chilling I would discuss how I made the cake and then do the almond and powdered sugar for the brownie. If you need to kill more time, prepare some of the dippers for the Fondue like cinnamon tortillas chips (shows Stoneware) or cut apples with Apple Wedger. Good luck! :)

Julie Myers
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Hi Leesa! Don't worry, I'm sure your molten chocolate skillet brownie will turn out amazing! I haven't personally done it at a show, but I have made it at home and it's always been a hit. My biggest tip would be to make sure you use a good quality chocolate and follow the recipe closely. As for using the stirfry skillet, I think it will work just fine - just make sure to grease it well before pouring in the batter. And the cool and creamy chocolate fondue is a great idea to use up some time while the brownie is in the oven. I'm sure your show will be a success, and please come back and update us on how it went! Good luck!

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie?

The Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie requires 1 box of brownie mix, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1/4 cup water, 2 eggs, and 1 cup of chocolate chips.

2. Can the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie be made in a regular baking pan instead of a skillet?

Yes, the recipe can be adapted to be made in a regular 9x9 inch baking pan. However, the skillet adds a unique presentation and allows for the brownie to cook evenly.

3. How long does it take to bake the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie?

The brownie needs to bake for 40-45 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven. It is important to use a toothpick to check for doneness, as the center should still be slightly gooey.

4. What toppings can be added to the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie?

Some popular toppings for the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie include vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, caramel sauce, and fresh berries. You can also get creative and add chopped nuts, sprinkles, or drizzle with melted peanut butter.

5. Can the Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie be made ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the brownie batter ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. However, for best results, it is recommended to bake the brownie right before serving to ensure it is warm and gooey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • freddydress
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies