• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings on Discontinued Products | Covering Price Differences

In summary, the "Discontinued Discount" at Pampered Chef is a regular promotion offered on select discontinued products, with discounts ranging from 20-50% off their original price. It is not combinable with other discounts or coupons, and can be found on both the Pampered Chef website and through a consultant. It is available both in-store and online, with potential availability differences between locations and products.
PCwithStay-C
If I offer people a discount on Discontinued products, do I then cover the difference in price for what they buy?
Sorry seems kinda silly question!

yes you would have to eat the cost but you can put it in as a consultant gift then at tax season you can use it as a tax write off

Thanks Jennie, I thought that might be the case, just wanted to be sure.

I am happy to help.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to offer my perspective on your question. Offering a discount on discontinued products is a great way to entice customers to make a purchase. However, it's important to keep in mind that as consultants, we are not responsible for covering the difference in price for what they buy. Our role is to provide excellent customer service and encourage sales, but we do not have the authority or resources to cover any price differences. I hope this helps clarify things for you! Happy selling!

What is the "Discontinued Discount" at Pampered Chef?

The "Discontinued Discount" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef on select discontinued products. These products are typically marked down by 20-50% off their original price.

How often does Pampered Chef offer the "Discontinued Discount"?

The "Discontinued Discount" is offered on a regular basis, usually every few months. However, the specific products and discounts may vary each time.

Can I use other discounts or coupons with the "Discontinued Discount"?

No, the "Discontinued Discount" cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. It is a standalone promotion.

How can I find out which products are included in the "Discontinued Discount"?

You can find out which products are included in the "Discontinued Discount" by checking the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is the "Discontinued Discount" available in-store and online?

Yes, the "Discontinued Discount" is available both in-store and online. However, availability may vary by location and some products may only be available online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies