1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Loving HO!

1. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

I just wanted to say that I am LOVING :love: Home office right now. I submitted a show LATE Tuesday night & just received the email that said that the products have shipped & will be here tomorrow! The usual turn-around time here in NY for me is about 1-2 weeks plus shipping so I'm so excited that the products are going to be here so soon!

Jul 2, 2009
  2. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I have to totally agree with you. Shipping was been tremendous especially with being the end of the month and a SAT month. I, too, have had shows shipped within 24 hours. My customers are really happy:love::love:

Jul 2, 2009
  3. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I was just coming on to post the same thing! I submitted a show Mon. night, and it's being delivered today. I just KNEW that I couldn't expect such fast turn-around on the one I submitted late Tues. night (end of the SAT rush)....but it has shipped already as well. KUDOS!!!!

Jul 2, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Same here. Had a show submitted late Saturday night...she got the boxes yesterday. Same host had signed as a consultant on Friday night and her kit was on her porch - probably delivered Tuesday while she was out of town still (didn't expect THAT so soon)....and my show submitted Monday night is being delivered today!

WOW! For anytime of the month that would be amazing, but since it is the end of the month...which usually is really busy! I hope that means they are just rockin' over there, not that business is slow. :D

Jul 2, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I think they are really rockin' because in less than 2 weeks, Conference begins, and they want to have everything in tip top shape for that, plus they pull a lot of people to work for conference!

My show I submitted on Tues. is still showing as just received. I know it went through the released for picking process though, so maybe it will still ship today! That would be great if my host got her order before the 4th! (one day shipping usually here in MI)

Jul 2, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Same here! Submitted Monday, and it should arrive today! I'm so impressed! :)

Jul 2, 2009
  7. JDooley

JDooley Member

that is odd.. i submitted on Tuesday and it is still in recieved status! Lucky girls, getting your orders so quickly! lately it seems that my shows have been taking FOREVER

Jul 2, 2009
  8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I think mine seemed to instantly jump from Received to shipped w/tracking #. I know that was the case with my Monday show.

Jul 2, 2009
  9. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Whoo Hoo HO!!! It's nice to see them receive praise for a job well done. As a newbie, I am ALWAYS calling them....think I may become good friends with them soon. He HE

They are always helpful and patient. They make me look good, and rarely get the recognition they deserve.

Have something to add?