• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Hear the Toots for Sept Sales!!!

In summary, Ruthie's September was very successful, with $8180 in sales from eleven shows. Ruthie is expecting her best month ever in October, with seventeen shows booked.
chefruthie
Gold Member
Okay, I just have to give a little toot for myself. My highest month EVER......$8180 in 11 shows with almost $1000 to start October. I have 17 shows booked for October:eek: along with 4 catalog shows.
Let's hear everybody tooting their own horn for this month!!

Ruthie

That's wonderful Ruthie! Congratulations!!!

That is awesome! You have every reason to TOOT your horn.
I had a good September ( $4306) but not as good as yours.
We will see you in Consultant news.

Thanks Carolyn! I just changed my highest show too!

Ruthie

Yea Ruthie! That is fantastic!

I thought I was going to have a great Sept....and technically, I did - only half of my shows aren't closing until Oct!:confused:
Soooo, like you, I will start out October with around $2000 in sales....I have 11 Shows and 2 Fundraiser in Oct....and no room for any other bookings....so I am expecting my best month ever in Oct, and hoping that leads to my best month ever in November too!

Congrats on such a great month! Awesome paycheck!!

I'm pleased with my month--only over $1800, but I'm 9 months pregnant (due any day now) so I'm thrilled I was able to do that much!

pamperedgirl3 said:

I'm pleased with my month--only over $1800, but I'm 9 months pregnant (due any day now) so I'm thrilled I was able to do that much!

ANYTHING you can accomplish at 9 months pregnant is a cause for celebration!

I think $1800 is incredible!

I just submitted my last show for Sept. $5435.50 ... and the new recruit I signed earler this week! She submitted a show over $1000 ... so this is by far my best month! Praise GOD!

Congratulations!!! You are going to love your paycheck!! I barely made my $1250 which I'm going to try keep steady every month. I work full time so I can't do as many shows as I would like, but hopefully soon I can quit and have an 8K month myself!! I have my last recruit coming here to my house shortly to sign up. I had a great recruiting month!! 8 recruits!

$3000 in commissionable sales/5 shows, almost 2000 in POR points - plus a full fall calendar!

Just over $4000 with three cooking shows and three catalog shows!

pamperedgirl3 said:

WOW!!! That's way more impressive than my month!! The only thing I could do at 9 months pregnant was waddle:D

Ruthie

Congratulations to all who have tooted their September horn so far!! You all have done a great job. My goal was $6k in sales for Sept. Not everyone has the same goals, so I think everyone needs to be acknowledged for their accomplishments. Way to go Cheffers:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ruthie

I turned in 19 shows with sales off of my website at $225 brings my total to $10, 545 for the month with 6 more shows to close this week. I am exhausted but I do have this whole week off, except for closing shows. Most of my October hosts are really Sept. hosts also. Couldn't fit everyone in this month who wanted cookware.
So far I have over 8000 in points for new cookware.
Crystal

Wow! You all are doing so well.
I'm so excited that I've had my best month ever. I turned in 7 shows for $3899 in sales and enough Panorama points to get the 7 piece exec. cookware. Can't wait for that paycheck!

WOW!!!!!!! Crystal that's AWESOME! I wonder with all these high sales this month if this might be a record breaker for the Company;) IF this isn't, I bet October will be!

Ruthie

Great job everyone - way to work your tails off! I ended up with $3385 from 5 cooking shows, and one catalog show - had another show but it won't close until October - I'm way happy with these numbers as I only usually do about 2 shows a month. Hoping to continue with a good October and November. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming months:)

Toot-toot to everyone who had a fantastic Fall start! Keep it up!

I had a little over 2000 in sales I have been aiming to gett 2000 every month last month I didnt quite get there though

Well, I didnt do as well as I wanted, but with my dad moving in to my home, I scheduled more catalog shows than cooking, and several of those moved into October. But, I still have $2,000 in my own sales. The Real big Toot goes to my team! By figures of who I was actually able to get a hold of tonight, we are just $400 away from a $25,000 month (my first and second line)! I am hoping some of those guys/gals who didnt get a hold of me were busy putting in shows. The best we have done as a group has been $17,000 and that was back in June of this year. My heart is in my throat and I cannot get to sleep... cannot wait to see that stats as of tomorrow! Whooohooo!

I did just over $2000 in sales this month with 5 cooking shows and a catalog show. I am disappointed in my sales, as my show average was waaay lower than normal, but I am excited by the fact that I have never done more than 3 shows in a month! Plus I learned that grad school is harder than I thought, so I need to set a recipe and do only that recipe for the month (I have always changed my recipe depending on what the host wants, as I have never had a problem doing that before). Overall, I am happy, as I get to add a $2000 month ribbon to my wall, so that leaves only 4 ribbons for me to earn ($3000 month, $4000 month, $2500 level and $4000 level). Way to go everyone for doing whatever you did this month! We all deserve to pat ourselves on the back for being a business owner (I think we tend to forget that owning our own business is something in and of itself to be proud of!).

I work full-time as a teacher and had my best month ever Sep. $2000. I have 10 shows booked in October and I'm booking November now.

Addie4TLC said:
Congratulations!!! You are going to love your paycheck!! I barely made my $1250 which I'm going to try keep steady every month. I work full time so I can't do as many shows as I would like, but hopefully soon I can quit and have an 8K month myself!! I have my last recruit coming here to my house shortly to sign up. I had a great recruiting month!! 8 recruits!

WOW! 8 recruits! You go girl:D

8 RECRUITS!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

I ended up with $3292.98. I was hoping to get another $800 show closed, but she was waiting on a couple more orders. I'll have another 600 show to close, so Oct will be starting out good. (still need a couple more shows to schedule for Oct though...)

lacychef said:
I ended up with $3292.98. I was hoping to get another $800 show closed, but she was waiting on a couple more orders. I'll have another 600 show to close, so Oct will be starting out good. (still need a couple more shows to schedule for Oct though...)

Lacy that's great! You exceeded your goal of $3000 a month! Toot Toot!

ChefBeckyD said:
Lacy that's great! You exceeded your goal of $3000 a month! Toot Toot!
Thanks Becky!:D

chefruthie said:
WOW!!! That's way more impressive than my month!! The only thing I could do at 9 months pregnant was waddle:D

Ruthie

I had one last catalog show close yesterday, so that brought my total to $1941.92 (& over 2100 panorama points from conference & this month)! I have one cooking turned catalog show host MIA, but everyone else closed. Funny thing too--I really wanted to close all my shows so I could focus on getting ready for the baby (I'm due Oct. 13) & a few hours after closing my last show, I started having stronger contractions! So maybe this little guy is being helpful to my business! Now if he can just hold off so I can make it to the bank to deposit my checks!

Congrats to everyone on a great month! I hope PC has a great stock of cookware since they'll be shipping out a lot to all of us!

I made my $4,000 goal I am so ecstatic! I ended with $4208 with 9 shows and 23 bookings. I also have 4,470 in panorama points... yeah! We get to have the whole set soon!!! Just 530 more points to go! And I have a recruit signing next week.

I ended with $1464.88 in commissionable sales, and about 2053 in POR points...That was my best month so far this year...I am going to wait until probably the end of POR before I get anything...I might get my grill pan soon though...I want to make some ribs...

Mini Hijack Sorry.

I ended wtih $2658 in sales and 3887 in points. I have one Sept show to submit - I hate it when they do not get it to me to submit by the 31st!

I cannot wait for my commission check! YAHOO!! I am saving to go to the mountains on vacation and this will be great for it!

God is so good!:angel:

WOW!!! This has been an amazing month for us here. A successful Fall means a successful start to the New Year! Think of how many sets of FREE Spring & Summer products we're going to earn on here:) Let the horns continue to TOOT!!

I had a good month, too. With 2 cooking shows, I had $1550 in commissionable sales & 1880 POR points. :) I got 3 October bookings, now I just need a couple more! That was with taking the last week off for my surgery. I've got a couple of catty shows that need to close yet, but I don't count those until I have orders in hand!

I ended my first month at 3293.40. I earned 300 PC$s for my 1st 30 days!! I had 4 cooking shows and 1 catty. I don't have too many POR points. All my hosts were all talk about ordering SS sets and then bailed out at the last minute. Oh well!!

So far I only have 3 shows booked for October. I need to get on the phone!! Although I have my birthday, my daughter's 3rd and my son's 1st birthday, and baptizing my son all in October. So, my family will be in town for a while. I'll do what I can!

Layla

laylaleigh said:
I ended my first month at 3293.40. I earned 300 PC$s for my 1st 30 days!! I had 4 cooking shows and 1 catty. I don't have too many POR points. All my hosts were all talk about ordering SS sets and then bailed out at the last minute. Oh well!!

So far I only have 3 shows booked for October. I need to get on the phone!! Although I have my birthday, my daughter's 3rd and my son's 1st birthday, and baptizing my son all in October. So, my family will be in town for a while. I'll do what I can!

Layla
What A way to start your business!!! Way to go!:thumbup: What are you going to spend all that PC Cash on??

Way to go everyone!! Sounds great!!

My september ended with $1,212.73 in sales, which is good for me. I only do 1 to 2 shows a month since I work full time, take classes and try to spend time with the family. :)

Donna

I had my best month ever of $2120. I was dancing around the house when I finished submitting my shows on Saturday. My kids and DH were laughing. It was awesome. I made my car payment and that is what I need to do EVERY month.

I had my best month ever at $2035 & around 2500 POR pts (counting conference). Congrats to everyone on the great successes this month.

I did $2034. in Sales and 1926 in Pano points. I still have 4 Sept shows to close, so October should be pretty good also.

I ended Sept with $3081 in sales and $2000 that will close this week for Octobers commission. I earned 2581 in POR including conference points, althougth I don't think all of my points have posted. I have 8 shows booked for Oct, 3 for Nov, and 2 for Dec so far. 22 bookings and 1 new recruit. Not as good as some of you guys, but pretty darn good still!

Congrats to us all! August was horrible for sales, but it sounds like Sept was much better for some of us.

Sep sales were $7170 with another 3K in sales going in this week. Over 11K in Pan-O-Rama points so far. This site is such a help! Congratulations to everyone...success isn't in the numbers, but in running our businesses the way we want to. :)

leggy

I finished up at $2105. I have one small catty and one small cooking show from the weekend left to turn in. I had one recruit, my first, WAHOO!!!

I just talked to my Aunt who is also the catty host. She sells Partylite. She made comment about how easy it was to sell PC, and asked more about the business. I really think after reading all the info that I sent her she will sign! FD here I come!!!

I just finished my first month with PC and I ended up with about $2665.00!! I am very excited. I submitted 7 shows, and earned $250 pc bucks. My October calendar isn't too full but I have a few for November and December. Gotta start making more calls for October. My 90 day mark isn't until Nov. 19 so I still have a lot of potential to earn more pc bucks!

I think my total CS was $2965. I am thrilled . I have a lot of catalog show requests and frankly am lost on how to organize, send materials, motivate and make it all come together for more great months.

I'm pretty happy with September, especially because my August was dismal!! In Sept I ended up with $3850. I had 5 shows and the cool thing is my show average was $770! I had 2044 POR points and so far I've gotten the 12" SS skillet and the Exec Grill Pan. Yay!!

Great job everyone! I'm so impressed with all of these awesome totals!

I ended Sept. with 7 shows equaling 4532.00 in sales & so far I'm at 7,739 points in POR!! YEAH!!!!:D :D :D

WAY TO GO Everyone else that finished with a great month!;) :cool:

Wow, everyone is doing GREAT!! I ended with a little under $4k. Not as good as I had hoped...I was going to use "the poor economy in the Midwest" excuse, but chefruthie lives right near me!

Ha! Got no one to blame but me!!! :rolleyes:

Ginger428 said:
so far I'm at 7,739 points in POR!! YEAH!!!!:D :D :D

That's awesome!! I'm jealous! I have 1669 points, which I am very happy about but WOW!!

Well, I am thinking my stats are all updated... My team came in at $26,349.66 for the month!! :eek:
That is $13,090.19 better than last months figures, and $9,144.97 over our highest recorded month to date as a cluster! WOW!
TEAM CHERWINSKI ROCKS!

<h2>1. How did you achieve such high sales in one month?</h2><p>I focused on booking as many shows as possible and providing excellent customer service to ensure repeat business and referrals. I also utilized social media and word-of-mouth marketing to reach a wider audience.</p><h2>2. How do you balance hosting multiple shows in one month?</h2><p>I prioritize my time and make sure to stay organized with a schedule and to-do list. I also have a strong support system in place to help me with tasks and provide assistance during busy times.</p><h2>3. What strategies do you use to increase sales?</h2><p>I offer promotions and incentives, such as discounts and free gifts, to encourage customers to purchase more. I also make sure to showcase the benefits and versatility of our products during demonstrations.</p><h2>4. How do you handle catalog shows?</h2><p>I provide the same level of customer service for catalog shows as I do for in-person shows. I make sure to communicate regularly with the host and offer assistance with orders and any questions they may have.</p><h2>5. What tips do you have for other consultants looking to increase their sales?</h2><p>Focus on building strong relationships with your customers and always strive to provide exceptional service. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a wider audience. And most importantly, believe in the products you are selling and convey that passion to your customers.</p>

1. How did you achieve such high sales in one month?

I focused on booking as many shows as possible and providing excellent customer service to ensure repeat business and referrals. I also utilized social media and word-of-mouth marketing to reach a wider audience.

2. How do you balance hosting multiple shows in one month?

I prioritize my time and make sure to stay organized with a schedule and to-do list. I also have a strong support system in place to help me with tasks and provide assistance during busy times.

3. What strategies do you use to increase sales?

I offer promotions and incentives, such as discounts and free gifts, to encourage customers to purchase more. I also make sure to showcase the benefits and versatility of our products during demonstrations.

4. How do you handle catalog shows?

I provide the same level of customer service for catalog shows as I do for in-person shows. I make sure to communicate regularly with the host and offer assistance with orders and any questions they may have.

5. What tips do you have for other consultants looking to increase their sales?

Focus on building strong relationships with your customers and always strive to provide exceptional service. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a wider audience. And most importantly, believe in the products you are selling and convey that passion to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • PChef_ang