• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Hear the Toots for Sept Sales!!!

In summary, Ruthie's September was very successful, with $8180 in sales from eleven shows. Ruthie is expecting her best month ever in October, with seventeen shows booked.
All these numbers are mind boggeling!!! I'm going to call up to HO and ask if this has been a record month in sales for the Company. I'll let you all know what I find out.

JWPamp...you've had lots of other "stuff" going on this month.....watch out for you in October ;)

I had a record month too Ruthie ~ $8756.10, (10 cooking, 4 catalogs ~ with 8 more Sept catalogs to close) ~ 21 bookings!

I had my highest show EVER in September----$2624.50. The secret? Outside orders and attendance. This woman has over 40 orders!!!! It was on 9/29 so we haven't closed yet. I will turn in $5k in Sept sales this week. :) And I had over $4k turned in for Sept. :):):)

Debbie, Don't forget to change your best show after you know how much it is going to be.

DebbieJ said:
I had my highest show EVER in September----$2624.50. The secret? Outside orders and attendance. This woman has over 40 orders!!!! It was on 9/29 so we haven't closed yet. I will turn in $5k in Sept sales this week. :) And I had over $4k turned in for Sept. :):):)

I had a $2K show too Deb! September must have been the $2K+ show month!

DebbieJ said:

That is AWESOME Deb! Way to go:thumbup:

<h2>1. How did you achieve such high sales in one month?</h2><p>I focused on booking as many shows as possible and providing excellent customer service to ensure repeat business and referrals. I also utilized social media and word-of-mouth marketing to reach a wider audience.</p><h2>2. How do you balance hosting multiple shows in one month?</h2><p>I prioritize my time and make sure to stay organized with a schedule and to-do list. I also have a strong support system in place to help me with tasks and provide assistance during busy times.</p><h2>3. What strategies do you use to increase sales?</h2><p>I offer promotions and incentives, such as discounts and free gifts, to encourage customers to purchase more. I also make sure to showcase the benefits and versatility of our products during demonstrations.</p><h2>4. How do you handle catalog shows?</h2><p>I provide the same level of customer service for catalog shows as I do for in-person shows. I make sure to communicate regularly with the host and offer assistance with orders and any questions they may have.</p><h2>5. What tips do you have for other consultants looking to increase their sales?</h2><p>Focus on building strong relationships with your customers and always strive to provide exceptional service. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a wider audience. And most importantly, believe in the products you are selling and convey that passion to your customers.</p>

1. How did you achieve such high sales in one month?

I focused on booking as many shows as possible and providing excellent customer service to ensure repeat business and referrals. I also utilized social media and word-of-mouth marketing to reach a wider audience.

2. How do you balance hosting multiple shows in one month?

I prioritize my time and make sure to stay organized with a schedule and to-do list. I also have a strong support system in place to help me with tasks and provide assistance during busy times.

3. What strategies do you use to increase sales?

I offer promotions and incentives, such as discounts and free gifts, to encourage customers to purchase more. I also make sure to showcase the benefits and versatility of our products during demonstrations.

4. How do you handle catalog shows?

I provide the same level of customer service for catalog shows as I do for in-person shows. I make sure to communicate regularly with the host and offer assistance with orders and any questions they may have.

5. What tips do you have for other consultants looking to increase their sales?

Focus on building strong relationships with your customers and always strive to provide exceptional service. Utilize social media and other marketing strategies to reach a wider audience. And most importantly, believe in the products you are selling and convey that passion to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • PChef_ang