• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Hear the Toots for High-Fiber Recipes!

I'm just trying to hold back a bit. In summary, the conversation discusses a parody thread started by KG and the humorous comments made by members. They share funny stories about farting and jokes about high-fiber recipes. Eventually, KG chimes in and adds her own comment. Overall, the conversation is lighthearted and full of laughter.
chefann
Gold Member
KG's not the only person who can start a parody thread!
(For the original, see http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/lets-hear-toots-sept-sales-27058/.)

I've been staring at that thread title for the past 2 days, and keep thinking, well... you know. :rolleyes:

I've known DH too long, apprently. His sophomoric humor is rubbing off on me.

Last edited:
thanks for the chuckle Ann!

Let 'er rip! TOOT TOOT! ;)

TOOT TOOT ;) ;)

Ann you are too funny! You poor thing, KG & DH rubbing off on you at the same time :p . It's a wonder you're still sane!!!

chefruthie said:
TOOT TOOT ;) ;)

Ann you are too funny! You poor thing, KG & DH rubbing off on you at the same time :p . It's a wonder you're still sane!!!

Better than having them both rubbing ON her at the same time!! Ewwww! LOL

Carolyn, you're a HOOT not a TOOT :p

I am so mad at myself but I have to share this anyway. I first read this post right after Ann posted it but it has taken me about 2 hours to get the joke behind it.

And people wonder why one of my parrots sounds like she farts. They've obviously not been around my husband for more than 3 minutes.

And even funnier, the bird will occasionally follow the fart sound with "Who farted?" or "What's that stinky smell?"

dannyzmom said:
Better than having them both rubbing ON her at the same time!! Ewwww! LOL
eeeeuuuwwww! Thanks for that very disturbing mental image, Carolyn!

Not that I don't love both DH and KG - each in their own way, of course.

chefheidi2003 said:
I am so mad at myself but I have to share this anyway. I first read this post right after Ann posted it but it has taken me about 2 hours to get the joke behind it.
Don't be mad...be glad!!! At least you finally did get it! Now release it :eek: :eek: Sorry just had to say it!

THAT is too funny! I needed a laugh right now. Thank you SO SO MUCH!

chefheidi2003 said:
I think it took a while for anyone to get it. I was sitting here watching it drop lower and lower on the new posts list. Had there not been a response by the time I left work (1/2 hour from now), I was going to delete it. :)

Glad I came to your rescue! Wouldn't want to let this one PASS on!!

...and I thought I was coming to this thread to see a funny story that a host requested a high-fiber recipe for her show because she has um, problems, and you needed suggestions! Although, I should have seen that it was by you Ann, and known better;)....You have all of the brilliant ideas, you don't need our help!!

You guys really got me laughing! You are too(t) funny!

You guys are too much! :D :) :D Makes me feel like I am around my brothers and nephews! Thanks for the great laugh!

Last edited:
DS has had really bad gas today and this thread cracks me up!

My DS was so used to "tooting" when he first burped he said, "Excuse me, my mouth tooted."

janetupnorth said:
My DS was so used to "tooting" when he first burped he said, "Excuse me, my mouth tooted."

My older son, when a toddler, referred to farts as "tushie-burps" LOL

Alright, this seems like an appropriate place to share... my dh, bless his heart, has taught my two boys the phrase "pull my finger" drives me nuts... the boys of course don't really know what that means so they will go and ask me to pull their finger. This morning, my 3 yr old asked me to pull his finger, so I did, and he said "I love you." So much better than what my dh would have done!

what a great thread...though carolyn's posts had me laughing the hardest!

Hey, Ann, high-fiber recipes always make me toot!

They make a lot of people toot! That's why I started the thread.

I'm surprised KG hasn't checked in on this one yet. :)

A high fiber thread will Ensure that I'll blast in sooner or later.

Related to Let's Hear the Toots for High-Fiber Recipes!

What are the benefits of incorporating high-fiber recipes into my diet?

High-fiber recipes have numerous health benefits, including improved digestion, lower cholesterol levels, and better weight management. They can also help prevent chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain types of cancer.

What ingredients should I look for in high-fiber recipes?

Look for ingredients such as whole grains, beans, fruits, and vegetables. These are all excellent sources of fiber and can easily be incorporated into a variety of recipes.

Do high-fiber recipes taste good?

Absolutely! High-fiber ingredients can add texture and flavor to dishes, making them just as delicious as their lower-fiber counterparts. Plus, with the right seasoning and cooking techniques, you won't even notice the extra fiber.

How can I increase the fiber content in my current recipes?

There are several ways to boost the fiber content in your favorite recipes. You can add beans, lentils, or vegetables to soups and stews, use whole wheat or bean-based pasta instead of traditional pasta, and incorporate fruits and nuts into baked goods.

Are there any tips for cooking high-fiber recipes?

Yes, some tips for cooking high-fiber recipes include drinking plenty of water to help with digestion, gradually increasing your fiber intake to avoid digestive discomfort, and trying different cooking methods such as roasting or grilling for vegetables to add variety to your meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies