• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News Day #2 Post Here........

and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!You should get level 2 for your November Sales...and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!
I just wanted to say that this is a HUGE change, but overall it is going to be a good thing. They are making it easier for all levels to promote. Just taking out the "qualifying" aspect of it is huge. To be an Advanced Director now, you only have to have one director under you.

Just getting back on tonight too can not wait to see what's happening for sure!!! We may have some celebrating to do on my team!!!

Prepchef is so right. PC is behind us. I was disappointed this past year with the trip incentive points, but I think now that it may be much better than I thought.

Unfortunately, I was never able to attend Leadership, but as with NC...excitement is always in the air when the announcements are made!

Can't wait to get the low down on all of the details!!!!:love:

For me being a TL and getting HO leads would be great for one main reason. We are military and move every 2-3 years. Move to a completely new place where I don't know anyone. A HO lead during those first few months could be crucial to me getting my business back up and running - something I obviously do after having been through four moves while doing PC.

As for being inactive more than six months - I was inactive until right up before my 12 month mark when we moved overseas. I personally would have preferred to have been taken off HO register and signed back up under someone who payed attention to me rather than being ignored because I was a distant consulant. And I could have taken advantage of the Super Starter program. I think that is fantastic and I really believe that 90% of consulants who have been inactive for at least six months aren't going to become active again. I had already lost career sales so the only thing that would have been different for me would have been having a new consultant number - and I really like mine, Thank you!;)

I am mixed about this new change but want to reserve my thoughts until I have all the information from HO. But if what I am reading is true about TL getting HO leads will be great for me. My Director has been in a slack the entire 2008 year. Our cluster is shrinking because she is not getting HO leads. So if this is true, they would come to me. This will help grow my team to become the Director (and above) I dream of becoming.

If your director is not getting leads and she is still a director ... how come you would get them? Is it that she is not eligable or there's just no leads to be had?

Di_Can_Cook said:
If your director is not getting leads and she is still a director ... how come you would get them? Is it that she is not eligable or there's just no leads to be had?

She probably isn't meeting the $1250 in sales to get the leads.

You have to have $750 in sales to keep your director status, but $1250 to be in the Lead pool.

Now, TL who maintain the sales requirement would also be eligible for leads.

As a Director, she would still have to have $1250 two out of the three previous months, so her director might not be qualifying for the leads.

babywings76 said:
I hate to sound dumb, but I haven't heard the term Team Leader before today. I don't think I read about that in the P&P, have I missed something? I feel kind of lost as to how a lot of these things work. I hope after the new rules and stuff come out there will be a way for me to figure out how the company is organized.

I was talking with my sister because the business she is in has team leaders and she showed me the pay plan and structure. If it is like theirs we are all going to be happy campers. But we will see if it is similar.

Sophie's Cookin said:
I was talking with my sister because the business she is in has team leaders and she showed me the pay plan and structure. If it is like theirs we are all going to be happy campers. But we will see if it is similar.

A few people have posted on here though saying that they are TL's, and that's why I'm confused...is it a current title that I'm not aware of?

babywings76 said:
A few people have posted on here though saying that they are TL's, and that's why I'm confused...is it a current title that I'm not aware of?

You are not the only one. I have noticed it a lot lately and thought I missed something. Would love to know what they mean by Team Leader?

Jayne said:
My Director said for Team Leaders to get Home office leads you have to have 1250 in personal sales 3 of 4 months.

They also have had to of recruited on consultant in that time period, too!

twinkie10 said:
They also have had to of recruited on consultant in that time period, too!

Where did you find this?

Robin

Kattyschack said:
You are not the only one. I have noticed it a lot lately and thought I missed something. Would love to know what they mean by Team Leader?

Team Leader is the new title that will replace the Future Director title under the new plan.

it was in the video

candiejayne said:
it was in the video
Yep, you are right. Must recruit to keep getting leads, but have until July 1st I think to make that requirement.Robin

babywings76 said:

Okay, so after seeing the video I get it. I just was confused because people were using the term and we didn't even have the info yet. ;)

Shawnna said:
I can't wait to hear more. These products have got me excited about PC again. I was getting sick of PC and actually started another DS business because it was easier to sell and I got my money right then...of course PC still has the best plan for hostesses. I make more money up front with my other business, but I have to pay for my hostess gifts and all of my supplies...nothing free from them. The parties are more fun but I think it was because I was just tired of PC. But, I'm pumped now and plan to get back on track with the new selling season.

I haven't looked at my rules & such in a while. I remember something from a few years ago that said you couldn't work for another DS company while working with PC. don't know how they would find out....Has that changed?
I have thought about others, but never did anything about it I'm still doing PC, but barely. Just curious.

lauriesdoor said:
I haven't looked at my rules & such in a while. I remember something from a few years ago that said you couldn't work for another DS company while working with PC. don't know how they would find out....Has that changed?
I have thought about others, but never did anything about it I'm still doing PC, but barely. Just curious.

My Director signed me knowing that I did, so I would be very curious to know the answer to this!

I thought I have seen people on here post that it was ok until you became director. I could be wrong though.

Under the current structure it is alright until you promote to Director. I am not sure what the rules will be once the new structure comes into play. I am curious to know as well b/c I also have another DS company, but it is really just so my friends and I have someone we know as a consultant as our consultant resigned.

But I am sure I can find another friend to "pick it up" for me!!

I am super excited about this new plan. I think it makes it so much MORE attainable to get to the different levels and also will help w/ the frightening aspects of recruiting!!

Everyone...this is very exciting! And take it from someone who was there...I'm sure there were some mixed feelings around the room, but for the most part---people were EXCITED! We then had a workshop tied in with lunch, and you were assigned by rank. (all FD were together, etc) We went into this in more detail. This is so awesome because you can get paid deeper in your lines...and yes as a director you need to encourage you recruits to recruit...but that's part of the job anyway. You can never lose your team too! And you're guaranteed your title for 3 months, so if you don't meet the requirement one mont, then you get paid for the level which you did meet. I'm sure if you all go to your next cluster meetings you'll be talking about this. The great thing is, it doesn't go into effect unti April, and you have 3 months after that....so plenty of time to get your ducks in a row. And, basically, everyone gets a raise. If we remembered correctly, one example for a director comparing plans, it was a 61% increase! And, for the first few months, they will compare old vs. new plan, and pay you the higher amount!
My group was so excited...my AD didn't even care about the products anymore...that's how big this is:) Jean had a fabulous speech on day 3 that was all about attitude. I wish that would be available to watch on CC....if you have a positive attitude about something, then it'll be great. If you've got a negative attitude...it'll be bad.

This doesn't affect me now since I don't have any recruits, but it does incourage me to try harder for my own personal gain. I do think that the directors worried now may see a change in their downlines attitude about recruiting. We'll have to see what happens, but I'm sure a lot of your worries will work out for the best! I'm sorry that many of you feel scared for your business though, I'm sure that was not the intentions of PC at all!

lacychef said:
Everyone...this is very exciting! And take it from someone who was there...I'm sure there were some mixed feelings around the room, but for the most part---people were EXCITED! We then had a workshop tied in with lunch, and you were assigned by rank. (all FD were together, etc) We went into this in more detail. This is so awesome because you can get paid deeper in your lines...and yes as a director you need to encourage you recruits to recruit...but that's part of the job anyway. You can never lose your team too! And you're guaranteed your title for 3 months, so if you don't meet the requirement one mont, then you get paid for the level which you did meet. I'm sure if you all go to your next cluster meetings you'll be talking about this. The great thing is, it doesn't go into effect unti April, and you have 3 months after that....so plenty of time to get your ducks in a row. And, basically, everyone gets a raise. If we remembered correctly, one example for a director comparing plans, it was a 61% increase! And, for the first few months, they will compare old vs. new plan, and pay you the higher amount!
My group was so excited...my AD didn't even care about the products anymore...that's how big this is:) Jean had a fabulous speech on day 3 that was all about attitude. I wish that would be available to watch on CC....if you have a positive attitude about something, then it'll be great. If you've got a negative attitude...it'll be bad.

People feed off of the emotions of others. If leaders are pessimistic, then others will feel like things will be impossible, and it'll be hard to inspire people to grow. If you are excited and find the good, then most people will respond positively and they will pick up on the positive attitude!

Thanks for your input Lacy. A lot of people around here had some big concerns about the restructure. I know when I talked to Sheila about it a couple of times she was really pumped up and motivated. I think that this will encourage SOME directors --just talking about the ones I know....not anyone here! :) --to HELP their downlines more. I also like the fact that we're accountable to the person who recruited us more than some stranger that just happened to above your recruiter (KWIM?) I think I'll be more motivated to work to help that person succeed! (Lots of reading between the lines there...isn't there?

peichef said:
I thought that you could earn levels 2 thru 4 w/o having two shows!?! Like a $4000 fundraiser would earn you level 3.
In the past, if you didn't do two shows (the first level), you don't get anything. We'll have to double check on that this time around.

Last edited:
Jules711 said:
I will be interested to see the details. I'm not sure it's really right to base directorship on someone else's recruiting though. I know people that that have 10 people under them, but none have recruited. So SHE's going to lose directorship? I don't think that's right.

yes it is right. It is her job to teach and coach her team to recruit. And if she's not doing that, she's not doing her job IMHO.

DebbieJ said:
No, if you don't do two shows (the first level), you don't get anything.

Are you sure Debbie? I always thought if you did it in 1 show you you just didn't get the 2 show part of it.

jwpamp said:
I have been a Director. In every sense of the word. I work with my consultant's weekly. Do more than I probably need to for them. I am here at the drop of a hat to answer questions, provide support and more.

I also consistantly have had $50,000+ in sales every year since I started 3 years ago. I have recruited 28 in my career and have earned every trip since my first year.

I do work as a Director.

I don't feel that every consultant starts with this company to recruit. I don't want to push someone to do something that they don't want to do.

Janice, you need to have a conversation with Amy Neal. Is she your Sales Manager? She will totally change your perspective on this.

BethCooks4U said:
Are you sure Debbie? I always thought if you did it in 1 show you you just didn't get the 2 show part of it.

I was just coming back to edit it because now I'm not sure. You didn't used to get the other levels if you didn't get the first level....have to look at the fine print again.

So don't take my word as gospel on that one. :)

The two shows part is separate. If you do 1500 in one show & nothing else, then you get the products in the 1500 level, but not the two shows level. Same the rest of the way up

RE; Working with another ds company while you are with PC:
Kattyschack said:
I thought I have seen people on here post that it was ok until you became director. I could be wrong though.
Yes, as it is now, you can work with another direct sales company until you sign the Director's Agreement. You just have to keep the businesses seperate -- that is in the contract we sign as new consultants.Not sure how this rule will change with the new titles. You can relinquish to a FD if you wanted to now, to work with another company. Wonder if they will have all new consultants sign agreements that state we can't work with any other direct sales companies or just not sign them at all? You could be a Team Leader one month and an Advanced Director the next, then back depending on your team's sales and recruiting...may be hard to keep track of... I am sure that there will be more info to come.

<h2>1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.</p><h2>2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.</p><h2>3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.</p><h2>4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.</p><h2>5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?</h2><p>If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.</p>

1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?

Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.

2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?

Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.

3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?

Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.

4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?

Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.

5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?

If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views