• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Simplify Leadership News with Just One Post?

like a recipe book holder?recipe card holderWhat are the daisy dessert plates?I wonder if they get to go to the product showcase today? If so there should be a SAT list in there, there is at NC.Are the shopping bags, like the reusable nylon kind from trader joes?Sorry Stacie.....both typing at the same time! LOL!What are the daisy dessert plates?I am betting the bags are like the ones you get at Target, Walmart, Lowes, They are Eco Friendly. This will be awesome, I use mine for groceries and Target!! YAHOO!
the large stone is the one without handles I take it?? I figured this was coming since all the others have gone byebye

ChefBeckyD said:
Nope - the only thing that even puts a blip on my radar is the Stone...

I'm not surprised to see the Stone go; I'm actually a bit surprised they didn't drop it in the fall when they d/c'd the medium round stone.

I actually got an e-mail yesterday from a past host wanting me to let her know if those plates "went on sale" b/c she wanted to buy more of them. I was kind of stumped on what to tell her. I suspected they might be gone, but since they are so OBVIOUSLY only Christmas, I didn't know if they might do something different to get rid of them.

straitfan said:
I actually got an e-mail yesterday from a past host wanting me to let her know if those plates "went on sale" b/c she wanted to buy more of them. I was kind of stumped on what to tell her. I suspected they might be gone, but since they are so OBVIOUSLY only Christmas, I didn't know if they might do something different to get rid of them.

They have that limited 30 day warranty - so they could possibly show up on the outlet 30 days after the season ends!

wow
I wrote the HO a year ago and suggested the corn cutter and the pineapple cutter. I know it wasn't just me but I think it is neat that they list to us.

I can't wait to see the pics.

I am soooo stoked about the new products. My DS loves fresh pineapple. He'll love the cutter. I'm anxious to see the corn cutter, just to see how it works. I can tell that I'll pretty much want everything. Good thing I earned a lot with the SAT. LOL!As for the bags--yippee! I'm a stickler about not taking, say, Wal-Mart bags into Kroger. With PC bags, I can just keep them handy and take them in everywhere. Easy!And, no, I'm not up in arms about anything that's going away.

I love the shopping bag idea! I get comments all of the time with the ones I have now. Some pink, some purple b/c they are different from the typical green. This is GREAT! I'll definitely give them as gifts.A little sad about the stone leaving since I still have people buying that. Not everyone wants the handles. Plus, it's thinner.

I am soooo excited about all of it - Whoo-Hoo!!!:love:

Man I wish I could have gone:cry:

raebates said:
I am soooo stoked about the new products. My DS loves fresh pineapple. He'll love the cutter. I'm anxious to see the corn cutter, just to see how it works. I can tell that I'll pretty much want everything. Good thing I earned a lot with the SAT. LOL!

As for the bags--yippee! I'm a stickler about not taking, say, Wal-Mart bags into Kroger. With PC bags, I can just keep them handy and take them in everywhere. Easy!

And, no, I'm not up in arms about anything that's going away.

I have a pineapple in my fridge right now that needs to be cut! Guess I'll have to just do it with my knife.:rolleyes:

And I agree about the bags! I brought a Family Fare bag (by mistake) into Meijers with my Meijers bags - and kept apologizing the clerk.:eek: She told me people do it all the time.

I'm waiting very (im)patiently for the SAT levels to appear!:D

straitfan said:

They are on sale for hosts, in February for 60% :D:D:D!

Bren706 said:
They are on sale for hosts, in February for 60% :D:D:D!

Good point.

I couldn't wait to get home tonight to see what was posted. I am excited and can't wait for the SAT to be posted.

Thanks for everyone posting for us.

OOHHH! I love that comeback Brenda!! Corn Cutter: I talked to my upline a little while ago and told her I was excited about the corn cutter for putting up corn, and she told me I wouldn't be when I saw it. She said it will cut about 2 rows at a time. Think, your child has lost his 2 front teeth and you're taking enough off the cob for them to have some. She said is NOT what I'm thinking for huge quantities. Bummer. Still excited about the pineapple wedger. She says it is super cool!

Wa HOOOOO!!!!! I am so jazzed about the new products. Finally, a list of new, rather than just restyled products. Plus things that are completely different from what already sell & what's in the market elsewhere. I've been waiting for us to get a garlic peeler -- it will be a big seller for people with arthritic hands who struggle with the garlic press.

I had really lost my PC mojo, but this has got me totally psyched to get back into gear. I CAN"T WAIT to see what the SAT products are.... I did over $3500 (which was our CDN benchmark instead of $3000 in the US)... can't wait to see what's getting delivered in a couple of weeks.... it's like Christmas all over again :) :) :)

If you submitted your 2 Dec shows you get:
29 minutes to dinner volume 2
chip/dip plate
ginger wasabi sauce

waaahhooooo!

Hopefully someone can scan or send the SAT list and it can be posted here. Wadesgirl said way too much for her to type in a text and I totally understand that.

They all got as the free gift, the reuseable tote, 29 min to dinner vol2, seasons best and one other item she forgot about ( must not have been too exciting:))

I'm sooooo excited now! It's nice to hear about everything, but until you actually start seeing the things you've earned, yippy!

merego said:
Hopefully someone can scan or send the SAT list and it can be posted here. Wadesgirl said way too much for her to type in a text and I totally understand that.

They all got as the free gift, the reuseable tote, 29 min to dinner vol2, seasons best and one other item she forgot about ( must not have been too exciting:))

ACK!!!!! Who else is there who might send us the SAT list!?!? I won't sleep if I don't see that list -lol.

me too! I'm sooo excited!

peichef said:
ACK!!!!! Who else is there who might send us the SAT list!?!? I won't sleep if I don't see that list -lol.

I know.., Don't they know we are all dying to find out. Was hoping someone had there computer and maybe the hotel had a scanner and they could scan it then e-mail to one of us.... Like they have nothing else to do~ ha ha

exactly!!!! duh LOL! that would be so awesome!

I can not wait until my boxes arrive.
I do know a few things from level 3, but not all
A few are:
cracker tray
small sheet pan
large sqaure bamboo bowl
med bamboo platter
bamboo snack bowls

I am hoping the holder for the grinders is one and the pineapple corer/wedger and the bamboo towls oh and one of the collapsible bowls.
So much for all of our resolutions not to buy everything when it first comes out~ ha ha :)

merego said:
I know.., Don't they know we are all dying to find out. Was hoping someone had there computer and maybe the hotel had a scanner and they could scan it then e-mail to one of us.... Like they have nothing else to do~ ha ha

It's nice to see I'm not the only one FREAKING OUT here- lol.

Seriously, don't they realize that we are on PINS AND NEEDLES wainting for info??? lol. hmph!

I am going to bed so that is all for my updates tonight :)
hopefully someone else will find out more and post more.
nighty night :)

merego said:
I can not wait until my boxes arrive.
I do know a few things from level 3, but not all
A few are:
cracker tray
small sheet pan
large sqaure bamboo bowl
med bamboo platter
bamboo snack bowls

I am hoping the holder for the grinders is one and the pineapple corer/wedger and the bamboo towls oh and one of the collapsible bowls.
So much for all of our resolutions not to buy everything when it first comes out~ ha ha :)

level 3.... would that be the $3000 / $3500 CDN level??? (level 1 - 2 shows, level 2 $1500 - $2000 CDN... level 3 $3000 / $3500)

If so....... WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I REALLY REALLLLLLY wante the bamboo bowl & the bamboo snack bowls :) Merego, I am totally with you on wanting the bamboo towels, too. And the grinder tray. Okay, now I'm starting to sound like a kid in a toy store. "I want... I want".... I must stop myself -lol.

I am just so excited about all these new products! I wonder what I earned from the $6000 level SAT? I wasn't able to submit any December shows, so I missed out on whatever product would've been earned from that. I can't wait to see pictures! :) I'm also excited about the HWC items. so exciting!

merego said:
If you submitted your 2 Dec shows you get:
29 minutes to dinner volume 2
chip/dip plate
ginger wasabi sauce

Isn't that more than 1 item? Would those be for November & December both? My DD was very excited! We love the 29 Minutes to Dinner one so another volume will be great! I'm excited I will have it in hand too!

How late with SAT be posted? I may have to check off and on all night! LOL!

pcchefjane said:
Isn't that more than 1 item? Would those be for November & December both? My DD was very excited! We love the 29 Minutes to Dinner one so another volume will be great! I'm excited I will have it in hand too!

How late with SAT be posted? I may have to check off and on all night! LOL!

The past few SAT's have been very generous with the 2 show level, I think. I bet this is just the December level.

As I read this - I'm also excited for my team who earned levels - this will be the first time that they get SAT! I bet it lights a fire under them to earn the next SAT too!

I know it sure does me! I am so excited to see what comes on February 4th! I'll become a FedEx guy stalker by then! LOL!Gosh Meredith...you're no fun! You mean you don't want to sit up all night and give us updates?

I'm going crazy here! LOL We NEED more info! PLEASE!!!

Does anyone know if someone was planning on taking pictures and posting tonight?

I have no idea! I hope everyone isn't thinking that someone else is going to be doing it! LOL

I seriously doubt it if their day is as busy as National Conference ... I sure hope so!I'd just love to see the November SAT info! I'd LOVE to get those items too! And now I want to CHOKE the high-maintainance hostess who cheated me out of the Dec. SAT!

The HWC Pin is being redesigned. I put that it will have Breast cancer & chef's hat. It should have read Breast cancer _ribbon_ and chef's hat!

I didn't buy anything more than I earned from the fall line. So I am SO excited to see that I want it all!! (should I be excited that I want it all?) But I have to agree, I have been super down w/ my business and just not wanting to do anything with it. But now...oh yeah, now...I want to SELL SELL SELL and BOOK, BOOK, BOOK!!!! I can't WAIT to see pics and the sell-a-thon levels!! I am SO excited!!!

And I LOVE the new HWC items and that anyone can purchase the hostess items!! That is GREAT!!!!

I figure we will get a lot of sales in May on those! One of our friends had a mother who died of breast cancer many years ago and she bought 5 sets of the HWC clips on the Outlet from me for her DILs and sisters.

I just wanna skip the rest of this month and jump to getting the free!

It's always so hard to sell the current catalog when we know what's coming!!

SpiritdancerIA said:
I'm not surprised to see the Stone go; I'm actually a bit surprised they didn't drop it in the fall when they d/c'd the medium round stone.

My guess is that it had to do with inventory and they wanted to sell more before discontinuing it.

Yeah...I'm going to offer a special "Preview Week" if people book for the last week in February but not until my January is full!

pampered.chris said:
I didn't buy anything more than I earned from the fall line. So I am SO excited to see that I want it all!! (should I be excited that I want it all?) But I have to agree, I have been super down w/ my business and just not wanting to do anything with it. But now...oh yeah, now...I want to SELL SELL SELL and BOOK, BOOK, BOOK!!!! I can't WAIT to see pics and the sell-a-thon levels!! I am SO excited!!!

And I LOVE the new HWC items and that anyone can purchase the hostess items!! That is GREAT!!!!

Me too!!!!

candiejayne said:
I just wanna skip the rest of this month and jump to getting the free!

Me too but I am going to work my butt off trying to get some more sales to earn some more double points. It is too early in January for me to not work for more

This is my first SAT and cattie changeover, so I'm super excited about everything! I don't have a lot of money to purchase new items, but I worked my tail off for earning what I could free. I was involved with a different DS company before, and when the new cattie came out, you basically on your own to purchase the new items.

cookn' katie said:
Just got off the phone with my director~ Said the Pineapple thing is really cool. The plates for May have Pink daisies around the edges, The bamboo bowl is just larger, collabpisible bowl now comes in 2 & 4 qt. Their is a caddy for the s&p grinder, the new stoneware is white. Alot like the vanilla. the company is really pushing money saving meals and the ddcb. Bamboo snack bowls are really cute. alot of bamboo. She texted me some pictures, looks really cool. will they be posting new items online on Monday? I love this company!

They don't usually post any new items (products) until they are available. They sound really awesome and I can't wait to be at a meeting to see the mini-catalog and see them in pictures myself (or it may be to get my change over kit)!!

chef_kimmo said:
Me too but I am going to work my butt off trying to get some more sales to earn some more double points. It is too early in January for me to not work for more

:( I don't have anything the rest of this month, so unless a miracle happens, I dont have any shows until Feb.

pcchefjane said:
Yeah...I'm going to offer a special "Preview Week" if people book for the last week in February but not until my January is full!

Sounds like a great idea. Post the details when you figure them out. TIA!

love the idea!

candiejayne said:
This is my first SAT and cattie changeover, so I'm super excited about everything! I don't have a lot of money to purchase new items, but I worked my tail off for earning what I could free. I was involved with a different DS company before, and when the new cattie came out, you basically on your own to purchase the new items.

You will be offered the products in sets, usually based on the SAT sets. We get them at half price and if you just bite the bullet and buy a big set, it is a bigger savings. Some items are offered individually and you will have a little bit of time to get them at the lower price

candiejayne said:
:( I don't have anything the rest of this month, so unless a miracle happens, I dont have any shows until Feb.

I don't either but we can make a miracle happen. We CAN do it (think positive)!!!

can we use PC$ for the sets?

<h2>1. What is the purpose of having one post for all leadership news?</h2><p>The purpose of having one post for all leadership news is to simplify the process of staying updated on leadership news for our Pampered Chef community. Instead of having to navigate through multiple threads, all the relevant information can be found in one convenient location.</p><h2>2. Will all leadership news be included in this one post?</h2><p>Yes, all leadership news will be included in this one post. This includes important announcements, updates, and any other relevant information related to leadership in Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. How often will the one post be updated with new leadership news?</h2><p>The one post will be updated with new leadership news as soon as it becomes available. Our team is committed to keeping our community informed and up-to-date with the latest information.</p><h2>4. Can we still discuss and ask questions about the leadership news in the comments of this post?</h2><p>Yes, the comments section of the one post will still be open for discussion and questions regarding the leadership news. This will provide a central location for all relevant discussions and allow for easy access to information for everyone.</p><h2>5. How can I access the one post for leadership news?</h2><p>The one post for leadership news can be accessed through our Pampered Chef community forum or through our designated leadership news page on our website. We will also send out notifications and reminders to check the post for any updates or new information.</p>

1. What is the purpose of having one post for all leadership news?

The purpose of having one post for all leadership news is to simplify the process of staying updated on leadership news for our Pampered Chef community. Instead of having to navigate through multiple threads, all the relevant information can be found in one convenient location.

2. Will all leadership news be included in this one post?

Yes, all leadership news will be included in this one post. This includes important announcements, updates, and any other relevant information related to leadership in Pampered Chef.

3. How often will the one post be updated with new leadership news?

The one post will be updated with new leadership news as soon as it becomes available. Our team is committed to keeping our community informed and up-to-date with the latest information.

4. Can we still discuss and ask questions about the leadership news in the comments of this post?

Yes, the comments section of the one post will still be open for discussion and questions regarding the leadership news. This will provide a central location for all relevant discussions and allow for easy access to information for everyone.

5. How can I access the one post for leadership news?

The one post for leadership news can be accessed through our Pampered Chef community forum or through our designated leadership news page on our website. We will also send out notifications and reminders to check the post for any updates or new information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
  • ChefBeckyD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
7 8 9 10 11
Replies
Views
chefmeg