• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Leadership News and Promos: Tasty Tidbits with Joy!

In summary, "Get the Latest Leadership News and Promos: Tasty Tidbits with Joy!" is a Pampered Chef newsletter that is sent out once a month, usually towards the beginning of the month. It provides updates on leadership news and promotions, as well as tips and recipes from the Chief Marketing Officer, Joy. Anyone can sign up for the newsletter through the Pampered Chef website, their Independent Consultant, or customer service. It is not limited to Independent Consultants and can be unsubscribed from at any time.
heat123
Silver Member
Hey Joy, I've been really busy with personal stuff and Leadership trip and have not sent my 1st of the month NL yet... were you going to add a quikbite for Leadership news about sign on promos and business plan info.... if so I will wait to put it all together in one NL. thanks!

She should have sent you a user id and password and we have to go into her website and pull them up. She sent that e-mail along with the January newsletter. HTH :)

it went so smoothly going in there and getting the newsletter. I love the new system

I think she means that she has it but procrastinated in sending it and wants to know if something else is coming soon that she should send instead.

I am working on a Spring Splash but I am not sure how soon I will have it ready -- hopefully in the next few days. I am waiting on some better resolution images and to confirm all the information that I have received. The regular Quickbites will be available on the 15th.

PampChefJoy said:
I am working on a Spring Splash but I am not sure how soon I will have it ready -- hopefully in the next few days. I am waiting on some better resolution images and to confirm all the information that I have received. The regular Quickbites will be available on the 15th.

ok, thanks JOY! That's all I needed to know!:)

What is "Get the Latest Leadership News and Promos: Tasty Tidbits with Joy!"?

"Get the Latest Leadership News and Promos: Tasty Tidbits with Joy!" is a Pampered Chef newsletter that provides updates on leadership news and promotions, as well as tips and recipes from our Chief Marketing Officer, Joy. It is a great resource for staying up-to-date on all things Pampered Chef and for finding delicious new recipes to try.

How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, usually towards the beginning of the month. However, there may be occasional bonus editions if there are important updates or promotions that need to be shared.

How can I sign up for the newsletter?

You can sign up for the newsletter by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up box. You can also sign up through your Independent Consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service.

Is the newsletter only for Independent Consultants?

No, the newsletter is available for anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef and our products. Whether you are a customer, host, or Independent Consultant, you are welcome to sign up and receive the latest leadership news and promotions.

Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also contact customer service or your Independent Consultant to be removed from the mailing list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • chefkathy