• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News Day #2 Post Here........

and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!You should get level 2 for your November Sales...and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!
We're all here waiting for a dealer to give us our next hit!! LOL!

If it helps, I know with the $1500 SAT we get the white minibaker and the new garlic press.

I'm trying to remember what my director told me this morning.

OH! I do remember that the "new spring product" promotion for recruiting in Nov. is the new white DCB.

pcchefjane said:
Why don't we break off the recruiting discussion to another thread? There has been over 20 posts on this alone just speculating the changes... I want Level 1 ($1,500) news!!

We all want news....may not be the same news...but this is great. One stop news shopping! Personally, I want to know all of it and I don't want to have to keep flipping back and forth to different threads. That's why the "day 1" was started...now "day 2".

Thanks to all of you posting.....I don't have any cluster mates or d's passing info yet so keep it coming.........ALL OF IT!:thumbup:

Jessamary said:
I'm trying to remember what my director told me this morning.

You weren't recording the conversation?!?!?

I would have been totally recording the call and had it on speaker phone!

LOL

allisonserna said:
You weren't recording the conversation?!?!?

I would have been totally recording the call and had it on speaker phone!

LOL

It was still early and I was only on my 2nd cup of coffee by that point. Tomorrow, I'll be prepared. :D

OK, if this helps the $1500 people:

Level 1 is the 2 shows.

Level 2 is the $1500

Level 3 is $3000
and
$6,000 is everything.

So with Level 2, you get everything Level 1 gets plus other products.

With Level 3 you get everything the $1500 people get plus other products.

So I would suggest that those who sold $1500 take a real close look at the $3000 level because your items are hidden in there ... probably several of the first items mentioned.

pcchefjane said:
Why don't we break off the recruiting discussion to another thread? There has been over 20 posts on this alone just speculating the changes... I want Level 1 ($1,500) news!!

Great Idea. I think it would be easier to find information if other thread were started for the discussion and these threads for each day were just for information.:D

But this gets tried every Leadership or Conference and it always turns into discussion and then you have to scroll and scroll to find the info.:D

I must say I like coming to one thread for ALL of the info and I am grateful for those that are sending it to those that are posting it! Ya'll are great!

lauradahl said:
We all want news....may not be the same news...but this is great. One stop news shopping! Personally, I want to know all of it and I don't want to have to keep flipping back and forth to different threads. That's why the "day 1" was started...now "day 2".

Thanks to all of you posting.....I don't have any cluster mates or d's passing info yet so keep it coming.........ALL OF IT!:thumbup:

Exactly! For me, the recruiting and promoting news is just as important (if not more) as the SAT levels. This is Leadership News - not just SAT levels!

The 2 show level is NOT included in level 2-4. You could ideally reach $6000 in sales in one show, but you still would not have the 2 show level. So, think of it as different.

Di_Can_Cook said:
OK, if this helps the $1500 people:

Level 1 is the 2 shows.

Level 2 is the $1500

Level 3 is $3000
and
$6,000 is everything.

So with Level 2, you get everything Level 1 gets plus other products.

With Level 3 you get everything the $1500 people get plus other products.

So I would suggest that those who sold $1500 take a real close look at the $3000 level because your items are hidden in there ... probably several of the first items mentioned.

are we spiting hairs here?

ChefBeckyD said:
Exactly! For me, the recruiting and promoting news is just as important (if not more) as the SAT levels. This is Leadership News - not just SAT levels!

I agree. I am excited about seeing how I can promote my business and myself more than the SAT stuff (even though that is a benefit :)).

I like being able to come to one location and look. All I do is hit the go to first new post button at the top of the thread and I don't have to weed through everything I have already read.

I appreciate everyone who has been posting the information for us. I thank you very much. I don't think my employer does though. he he :D

$1500 SAT....(drumroll please!)

Garlic press
Bamboo Cracker Tray
Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce
White mini-baker
Square baking pan
Medium bamboo platter
Sun dried tomato and herb dipping oil.

December stuff (can't remember if this has been posted yet)
29 minutes to dinner 2
chip/dip plate
ginger wasabi sauce

Last edited:
the garlic press is listed twice, is that a mistake, should there be something else in one place?

Oh...one more thing.

Recruiting stuff. My director said in general session, everyone was super excited about the Senior Consultant and Team Leader stuff, but when they announced the new director stuff, you could cut the tension in the room with a knife.

i do have a questions..

I earned level 2; but Can I buy the bigger kit?

ckeeling said:
the garlic press is listed twice, is that a mistake, should there be something else in one place?

No...I was typing and talking to Director at the same time. Sorry!

rbvernon said:
i do have a questions..

I earned level 2; but Can I buy the bigger kit?

YUP!!!!
and at 50% off!

Oh wow! It's great getting this info! Thank You!
Now to comprehend it! lol

Jessamary said:
Oh...one more thing.

Recruiting stuff. My director said in general session, everyone was super excited about the Senior Consultant and Team Leader stuff, but when they announced the new director stuff, you could cut the tension in the room with a knife.

So, is that a bad or good tension? Makes me think the new director announcement did not go over well. Maybe I am just confused on your wording :eek:

Yeah, didn't go over well. Or so I hear, anyway.

Jessamary said:
Oh...one more thing.

So what does that mean? :confused: Are they unhappy about the changes? Or was there just so much to take in?

Jessamary said:
Oh...one more thing.

Thanks for posting. I am interested in any changes in AD and up. I am excited with these changes because I have a team member who has been hovering with lacking one for over a year. Also I have another that is has 3 active and once she recovers from having baby #4 (she's tough!!) I am sure recruiting one more will be a cinch.

I think these changes will help us all grow our business and make advancing more attainable. I just hope I can become an AD this year!!:sing:

Not sure why they were not happy with director changes unless they are making things tougher to promote from there?

What about the Nov SAT for submitting 2 shows??? I'm dying to know....lol

Jessamary said:
Yeah, didn't go over well. Or so I hear, anyway.

I didn't get that at all from my AD's info.

I'll let you all know in a little while - I just missed a call from Chef Linda - and she is going to call me back - then I'll be able to give you the scoop!:D

Jessamary said:
$1500 SAT....(drumroll please!)

Garlic press
Bamboo Cracker Tray
White mini-baker
Square baking pan
Medium bamboo platter

December stuff (can't remember if this has been posted yet)
29 minutes to dinner 2
chip/dip plate
ginger wasabi sauce

Now I am confused. I thought we got the Bamboo Cracker Tray, Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce, and the White Mini-Baker for the 2 Shows in November. Does that mean we will get double of these if we did Level 2 for SAT as well? The Sun-Dried Tomato and Herb Dipping Oil sounds yummy! If so, I may share with my new Recruit...

pcchefjane said:
Now I am confused. I thought we got the Bamboo Cracker Tray, Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce, and the White Mini-Baker for the 2 Shows in November. Does that mean we will get double of these if we did Level 2 for SAT as well? The Sun-Dried Tomato and Herb Dipping Oil sounds yummy! If so, I may share with my new Recruit...

No, the levels are cumulative - so you will get level one (2 shows) plus the additional products to make up level 2 ($1500)

Oh okay...So we got 3 for two Shows and 4 more for $1,500. So if someone did just the $1,500 one Show, would they get all 7?

ChefBeckyD said:
I didn't get that at all from my AD's info.

I'll let you all know in a little while - I just missed a call from Chef Linda - and she is going to call me back - then I'll be able to give you the scoop!:D

My Director said that the director stuff was about the only thing not well received. ED now get a car allowance and you can be an AD with only one director.

It could also be where my D was sitting that it wasn't received well, too. Time will tell!

SO JUST TO MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR WHAT EVERYBODY IS GETTING:

Submit 2 shows
Bamboo Cracker Tray
Spicy Pineapple-Rum Sauce
Mini Baker - White

SUBMIT $1500
Garlic press
Bamboo Cracker Tray
White mini-baker
Square baking pan
Medium bamboo platter

Submit $3000
Garlic Press
Square Baking Pan
Medium Bamboo Platter
Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning
Bamboo Snack Bowls (4)
Pineapple Wedger
Large Bamboo Square Bowl
Small Sheet Pan
Saute Tongs
2 Quart Collapsible Bowl
Garlic Peeler

2 shows (Dec.)
29 minutes to dinner 2
chip/dip plate
ginger wasabi sauce

Those of you who sold $6,000 can just count on getting everything they came out with that is not on this list.

Jessamary said:
My Director said that the director stuff was about the only thing not well received. ED now get a car allowance and you can be an AD with only one director.

It could also be where my D was sitting that it wasn't received well, too. Time will tell!

OMG!!! Why is this not being received well? To me, the more attainable promoting a team can be, the happier they should be. As a person that works full time (and let's face it, many of us are) I think these changes are great! This means you can show people that while other companies are laying people off, we are promoting more people than ever!

I like the car allowance for ED's too. They have to do alot of foot work to keep their teams going and keep in touch with them. Jessamary, I am loving your posts and will be watching as much as I can!!! Thanks!!!

Di_Can_Cook said:

Submit 2 shows
Bamboo Cracker Tray
Mini Baker - White

SUBMIT $1500
Garlic press
Bamboo Cracker Tray
White mini-baker
Square baking pan
Medium bamboo platter

Submit $3000
Garlic Press
Square Baking Pan
Medium Bamboo Platter
Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning
Bamboo Snack Bowls (4)
Pineapple Wedger
Large Bamboo Square Bowl
Small Sheet Pan
Saute Tongs
2 Quart Collapsible Bowl
Garlic Peeler

2 shows (Dec.)
29 minutes to dinner 2
chip/dip plate
ginger wasabi sauce

Those of you who sold $6,000 can just count on getting everything they came out with that is not on this list.
The White Deep Covered Baker was the recruiting promo for November so $6000 level will not get that. Also, if someone got $1500 or higher level in one show they do not get the 2 show products.

I'll tell you why it was not well received -- because you can only be a Director if you have 4 recruits AND TWO OF THEM have recruits below THEM. I have 12 recruits under me. Only one of them has recruited. Therefore, if none of the others recruit before April 1st, I go down to a Team Leader.A Team Leader with 12 active recruits.....hmm....not a surprise that it wasn't well received. I am not too happy right now. I will go down to 2% overrides on my sales and my consultant's sales.The little guy is losing here and the uppers get a car allowance.

woohoo! I'm excited! thats all I need to know for now, we are having our cluster meeting in a week to go over other things! Thanks to all who passed on info, and to those posting it!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Thanks!!!:):):):):thumbup:

Wadesgirls texts didn't say alot so I am kind of confused myself. Team Leaders do get HO leads now.

Wasn't it different in the past for the submit 2 shows? I thought that whatever was given for submitting 2 shows wasn't included in first SAT level.

I can see why it would be at least some cause for hesitation. I know a lot of directors who have 5 or more on their team, but none have recruited. So I am sure there are a lot of directors in the audience who fear they'll go into relinquishment unless they can sell $6,000 a month. A director friend of mine tries to make most of the $4000 team requirement herself.

I would hate for someone to lose their directorship based on what others do or don't do.

jwpamp said:
I'll tell you why it was not well received -- because you can only be a Director if you have 4 recruits AND TWO OF THEM have recruits below THEM.

I have 12 recruits under me. Only one of them has recruited. Therefore, if none of the others recruit before April 1st, I go down to a Team Leader.

A Team Leader with 12 active recruits.....hmm....not a surprise that it wasn't well received. I am not too happy right now. I will go down to 2% overrides on my sales and my consultant's sales.

The little guy is losing here and the uppers get a car allowance.

I can sure see why your not happy!

I heard this all takes affect in April

jwpamp said:
I'll tell you why it was not well received -- because you can only be a Director if you have 4 recruits AND TWO OF THEM have recruits below THEM.

I have 12 recruits under me. Only one of them has recruited. Therefore, if none of the others recruit before April 1st, I go down to a Team Leader.

A Team Leader with 12 active recruits.....hmm....not a surprise that it wasn't well received. I am not too happy right now. I will go down to 2% overrides on my sales and my consultant's sales.

I hadn't heard that it had to be two of them with recruits. Ouch. I currently only have one. And often no matter how hard we try their recruits just go away very soon. Sounds like a lot of extra pressure - especially for newer directors. I guess we should just wait until we can see the whole program before we panic.

jwpamp said:

NOW I get it....I knew there had to be a catch!! NO...this means that you are a director now, but because of this, you will now get less? DO NOT like that.:grumpy:

Any pics yet?? :)

Also this is what you get if you submitted 2 shows in Nov?

Bamboo Cracker Tray
Mini Baker - White

And this for 2 shows in Dec?

29 minutes to dinner 2
chip/dip plate
ginger wasabi sauce

also heard to stay active $150 each month instead of $200 every other month. Was it $200? whatever it was.
The director thing is interesting b/c my director has a large team, but only 1 has promoted, then she lost her directorship and his working on getting it back. So she could lose her director status if 2 of us don't get more recruits??

BethCooks4U said:
I hadn't heard that it had to be two of them with recruits. Ouch. I currently only have one. And often no matter how hard we try their recruits just go away very soon. Sounds like a lot of extra pressure - especially for newer directors. I guess we should just wait until we can see the whole program before we panic.

I agree we need more details. I am glad that we have until April. Now I hope they come out with extending the recruiting special we had this fall...letting hosts earn up to $100 off their kit (or at least $80). That would help promote recruiting.

also heard to stay active $150 each month instead of $200 every other month.

WHAT???????

Like the $150 instead of $200 .... but there are some months like this month when I just can't scrape a show together. Does this mean if I don't have a show every month I'll lose all my career sales?

I'm sure they'll announce a recruiting promo on the last day ... is that tomorrow? They usually hold a big announcement off until the last session.

From what I understand from my director is that you'd have to not make the $150 requirement for two months before you'd lose career sales.
God bless,
Amanda

Di_Can_Cook said:
WHAT???????

Like the $150 instead of $200 .... but there are some months like this month when I just can't scrape a show together. Does this mean if I don't have a show every month I'll lose all my career sales?

jwpamp said:

Thank you. I forgot to add all of that. Plus, my D said the override is 2% for team leaders, and 3% for director. I don't know if that's how it's always been, but my D is thinking it's a lot of work for not a lot of $.

She also said she could lose her team like THAT (think snapping fingers). One month, she could be a D, the next month not, the following month a D...and so on.

Di_Can_Cook said:
WHAT???????

That is what her text said and I was like...... WHAT???????? too. I am waiting to hear more details about that one.

She said Active Status changed to $150 per month. Doesn't start until April though.

Jessamary said:
Thank you. I forgot to add all of that. Plus, my D said the override is 2% for team leaders, and 3% for director. I don't know if that's how it's always been, but my D is thinking it's a lot of work for not a lot of $.

She also said she could lose her team like THAT (think snapping fingers). One month, she could be a D, the next month not, the following month a D...and so on.

Well, right now a Future Director receives 1% of her sales and her 2 recruits sales. 3% for Directors right now. There are so many details such as even this $150 to remain active. We may have people go down in status right there. I do agree that $150 in sales per month still is not alot to ask. I know January is tough but I was able to get on the phone and get 3 bookings last weekend for January (I only had one on the books).

They do provide us with so much more training videos and material so as a leader, they are making us accountable for keeping everyone active. But there are 2 sides to every sword.

<h2>1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.</p><h2>2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.</p><h2>3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.</p><h2>4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.</p><h2>5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?</h2><p>If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.</p>

1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?

Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.

2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?

Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.

3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?

Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.

4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?

Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.

5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?

If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views