• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News Day #2 Post Here........

and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!You should get level 2 for your November Sales...and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!
straitfan
Gold Member
Our day 1 thread is getting kind of messy........Let's start fresh today! TIA! :)

Great idea - and pics please if you can!! ;)

Still no info on SAT for Nov? :( :( :cry:

I can't wait!! LOL

I am anxious to hear about a signing promo. I have 5 on the fence.

BettieC said:
Still no info on SAT for Nov? :( :( :cry:

I can't wait!! LOL

That's what I'm doing snooping around here. Can't wait to see what is coming after selling the top level....plus the show requirements. It's killing me!

Its still early in Denver - we should hear this afternoon I think! I can't wait either!

I'm bumping this! I can't wait! Can you tell?! :)

My director just called me with the SAT list...and like a dummy, I didn't write it all down!

So, it's out there...someone just needs to be smarter than I am and post it!

I have level 3 written down that I will post but that is it.

thanks meredith!!

Submit 2 shows
Bamboo Cracker Tray
Spicy Pineapple-Rum Sauce
Mini Baker - White

Submit $3000
Garlic Press
Square Baking Pan
Medium Bamboo Platter
Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning
Bamboo Snack Bowls (4)
Pineapple Wedger
Large Bamboo Square Bowl
Small Sheet Pan
Saute Tongs
2 Quart Collapsible Bowl
Garlic Peeler

can someone refresh my memory...submit 2 shows..for July correct?

If you submitted your 2 Dec shows you get:
29 minutes to dinner volume 2
chip/dip plate
ginger wasabi sauce

Lacy and Wadesgirl are keeping me and Dor updated so as we know more I will post or Dor will :)

Thanks for doing this for us Meredith! You rock!

Di_Can_Cook said:
No, November.

Actually 2 shows Nov 1-30 and 2 shows Dec 1-31 as well to earn a new spring product.

Thanks for the hard work you all are doing for us

I kind of disappeared off here because I got hooked on Facebook and some of the people I talked to on here are also on FB. But I knew people would want to know and since wadesgirl and Lacey were so kind to get me the info I had to share it with fellow cheffers. I couldn't keep it all to myself :)
I am so excited!!!!! I can't wait to hear about MArch and April hostess specials and other announcements.

merego said:
I kind of disappeared off here because I got hooked on Facebook and some of the people I talked to on here are also on FB. But I knew people would want to know and since wadesgirl and Lacey were so kind to get me the info I had to share it with fellow cheffers. I couldn't keep it all to myself :)
I am so excited!!!!! I can't wait to hear about MArch and April hostess specials and other announcements.

THANK YOU!:love:

Thank you, Meredith. I was truly wondering if the Dec. level posted was for both months or just that one, since they promised us "one" spring product. I am excited about the mini baker.

Wow! Just getting your "one" product each month was great! I am anxious to find out the $1,500 level too! Is the Chip/Dip Plate bamboo as well?

merego said:
Submit 2 shows
Bamboo Cracker Tray
Mini Baker - White

Wahoo! Can't wait to see the $1500 level.

Thank you for all of your posting!

pamperedpals said:
Wahoo! Can't wait to see the $1500 level.

Thank you for all of your posting!

Yeah, curious about this one!

The $1500 level TYPICALLY includes the 2 shows level ... but not the Dec. SAT products.

merego said:
Submit 2 shows
Bamboo Cracker Tray
Mini Baker - White

The flyer says 'Earn a New Srping Product'

Doesn't that mean 1?

Just wondering

:chef:

Di_Can_Cook said:
Thank you, Meredith. I was truly wondering if the Dec. level posted was for both months or just that one, since they promised us "one" spring product. I am excited about the mini baker.

Sounds like we get more than 1 product for submitting 2 shows in November and December:thumbup:

Looks like the flyer was WRONG ... I was pleasantly surprised too!

whiteyteresa said:
The flyer says 'Earn a New Srping Product'

Doesn't that mean 1?

Just wondering

:chef:

I thought so, but it looks like we get more than 1. :)

Gosh, I don't remember looking up what I earned, if I did?!

Question::::

I am not a very active consultant, it's in my new year to become more of one though... Anyway, I submitted a $4,000+ fundraiser and a individual order and my total commisionable sales were over $5,000. Do I and will I get one of those levels of free spring product?

Any help is appreciated....

Oh.. sorry that $5,000+ was for the month of November.

sstqman said:

I am not a very active consultant, it's in my new year to become more of one though... Anyway, I submitted a $4,000+ fundraiser and a individual order and my total commisionable sales were over $5,000. Do I and will I get one of those levels of free spring product?

You should get level 2 for your November Sales - go back to CC and check your information on your IPT and the Consulant Promos - hope that is helpful!

Thanks !!!

sstqman said:

It depends on when those sales were. SAT (Sell a Thon) was for Nov and December shows. You had to have two shows in Nov. to earn the first level, 2 shows and $1500 in sales for level 2, and two shows and $3000 for lever 3, two shows and $6000 for level 4.

To earn the Dec. products you had to have two shows between Dec. 1-31st.

PamperedDor said:
You should get level 2 for your November Sales - go back to CC and check your information on your IPT and the Consulant Promos - hope that is helpful!

But remember those shows had to be HELD and SUBMITTED in Nov. If you submited a Oct show in Nov it will show up on IPT with no one the wiser. It is better to check your sales reports in PPP.

Thanks Darlene,

They were both submitted and held in November.

darlinclem said:
It depends on when those sales were. SAT (Sell a Thon) was for Nov and December shows. You had to have two shows in Nov. to earn the first level, 2 shows and $1500 in sales for level 2, and two shows and $3000 for lever 3, two shows and $6000 for level 4.

To earn the Dec. products you had to have two shows between Dec. 1-31st.

I thought that you could earn levels 2 thru 4 w/o having two shows!?! Like a $4000 fundraiser would earn you level 3.

$1500 Level earnings!! What are they???

i'm waiting for the $1500 level too!

The people who actually have the papers in their hands are all there and don't have time to type it up for us!!!! I'm dying to know too!!! If we don't find out before then, I'll try to call my upline after school. I've printed out the list of new products so I can probably just make checkmarks as she reads it outloud to me. (Providing she's not having too much fun to answer the phone!)

Those mini quiches (sp) are good, and so are the ham and cheese brunch squares. Or do a monkey bread in the fluted stone

Thanks Christy, your attempt will be appreciated!

Off topic but Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are better with breakfast sausage cooked and drained in place of the ham.​

Can't wait to hear the $1500 level. Isn't PC great for consultants?As far as brunch, EVERYONE loves the Ham and Cheese Squares, I love it best with lots of ham. Just made it again New Years Day.Congrats to everyone winning lots of new PC!!

peichef said:
I thought that you could earn levels 2 thru 4 w/o having two shows!?! Like a $4000 fundraiser would earn you level 3.

This is the rules from the US SAT flyer:

Nov. 1-30
To earn the new product at the November two-Show level,
qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows
and Wedding Showers must be held Nov. 1-30, and submitted
electronically by midnight CT on Nov. 30, 2008.* To earn new
spring products, all commissionable sales must be from Shows
held and individual/online orders placed Nov. 1-30 and submitted
electronically by midnight CT on Nov. 30, 2008.* Orders from
Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding
Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry
orders count toward the commissionable sales requirement.

Dec. 1-31
To earn the new product at the December two-Show level,
qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows
and Wedding Showers must be held Dec. 1-31, and submitted
electronically by midnight CT on Dec. 31, 2008.* To earn
Pampered Chef® dollars, all commissionable sales must be from
Shows held and individual/online orders placed Dec. 1-31, and
submitted electronically by midnight CT on Dec. 31, 2008.*
Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows,
Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding
Registry orders count toward this promotion. Pampered Chef®
dollars can be used for paperwork and supplies, sample orders,
National Conference registration and more.

I'm not totally sure an individual order will count toward the second show. That said I earned the Dec SAT one year with a show and an ind. order. It is confusing to me!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

leadership news please?!?!?

I just got a call from my director. All the rules and requirements for promoting and maintaining directorship have been changed.. for the better.. Can't wait to hear them!

I know! I so want to see pictures & to know what level 2 is for november?!?!

<h2>1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.</p><h2>2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.</p><h2>3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.</p><h2>4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.</p><h2>5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?</h2><p>If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.</p>

1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?

Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.

2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?

Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.

3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?

Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.

4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?

Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.

5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?

If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views