• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2009 Wave 2 Countdown

In summary, today is Thursday, January 15, 2009. There are 179 days until National Conference Wave 2. Wave 1 participants are excited for the event, and Wave 2 participants are looking forward to the trip to China and Hong Kong.
chefann
Gold Member
Today is Thursday, January 15, 2009
There are 179 days until National Conference Wave 2

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/giggle.gif

OK- I know it's waaay too soon to start a thread. But I can't wait to see my Cheffer buddies again!

It's never too soon for a count-down Ann! Unfortunatly for me, this year it's a count-down for missing NC :( But, it's a good reason - I'm going on a two-week family vacation to China and Hong Kong!

Woohoo!!! Can't wait!!
Linda- OH NO! But yes- that is a good reason not to go. LOL
Ann- hopefully I'll get to see you at one of these conferences soon!!
:)

I know - but it's going to drive me crazy not knowing what's new....I'm going to HAVE TO HAVE a Wave One friend call me and let me know EVERYTHING!!!! Who's Wave One? (Guess I won't get much response in this thread....;))

I'm part of wave 2 this year!!! :)

I'm Wave 1! This will be the first time I attend, because last year I had just barely started and couldn't leave my nursing baby! ;) I am so excited!

pamperedlinda said:
I know - but it's going to drive me crazy not knowing what's new....I'm going to HAVE TO HAVE a Wave One friend call me and let me know EVERYTHING!!!! Who's Wave One? (Guess I won't get much response in this thread....;))

I am wave one and as long as I can get off from work I am going to be going!

I am bummed that I won't get the chance to meet all of you that are in the other waves. I don't remember who said they were in Wave 1, I guess I'll go see if there is a thread on that.---when will a Conference section go up? :)

I just talked to my SED and she reminded me that I can get permission to attend another Wave - hmmmm, I'll have to see if I can do that. If so, it will be Wave 1 for me!

Dangit! The trip is from the 11-24. Wave Oners....YOU WILL BE TELLING ME EVERYTHING!!!!

I'm in Wave 3 this year (bummer, since I was Wave 1 last year).
I love that we are already getting so excited about NC!!!!!!

:chef::chef:WAVE ONE!!!!!:chef::chef:

WAVE 2 as a first timer for me! I am already excited!

LINDA - NOOOOO!!! Geez - I guess I might and only might, just miss you!!! Dang it! But to be totally honest, if I had to choose China or NC - definately CHINA!!! That will be so FANTASTIC! And yes, I will miss you!! I owe you some major hugs lady!

I am in Wave 2 this year!! Can not wait!

WAVE 3 - FIRST TIME FOR ME, TOO!!
I am sooo excited to go :D

You can't fool me. You just wanted to beat us amazing Wave 3 people. LOL!

raebates said:
You can't fool me. You just wanted to beat us amazing Wave 3 people. LOL!

You always have the cool countdown. So I had to make mine special somehow. :)

Well, thank you. I'm not sure I share your opinion, but I'm flattered.

Hey Rae......maybe we can meet at NC Wave 3 and talk about TX and how your son is doing!!!

Rae.........I second Ann's opinion of your countdown!!!!!! Wave 3 Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!

I have joined Conference Club too so I gotta get moving on bookings/shows because I don't want that $66.66 to be all my commission next month!

I just found out I'm in wave 2... That is if I get to go. My hubby doesn't think it is worth it, lots of convincing for me to do!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I just found out I'm in wave 2... That is if I get to go. My hubby doesn't think it is worth it, lots of convincing for me to do!

It's totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm one for constant training, the more I can get the better. I've been to three different step up trainings, two conference, every monthly cluster meeting, etc. But National Conference is a must do for my business. I wasn't for sure when I first started but I know that it's something I have to do. I took the BEST class last year and then went from having zero recruits to five in less than 4 months.

I would love that Wadesgirl! I didn't go last year but definitely plan to if at all possible this year!

Wahoooooo! I'm in wave twooooooo!!!

I now have a recruit, and she has a recruit, so maybe the three of us will get to go together.

And I may even decide to join some of my fellow cheffers at the M'nG. I think I've been on here long enough (well by the time conference rolls around). :)

Ann you better start counting down again! It's always great to see how time flies. One of the local radio stations I listen in the morning counts down every year to our state fair. They start counting down as soon as the last one ends!

I am so pumped with the Free or Half-price Conference Registration incentive!! I'm going to do it!!!! I had $1,500+ month in February so I am so ready!!!

Today is Sunday, March 1, 2009.
There are 134 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

WAVE 2 for me...FIRST time to attend!!! DH is excited for me as well. He loves PC

Wave 2 for me this year too!
I'd like to meet some of you cheffers at conference. I am currently attending hospitality meetings in my area and have gotten to be friends with the consultants here. However, their conference is #3. Sooo this means I will have no one to hang out with. :eek: Most of the consultants I was friends with from my "home" Cluster are no longer in Pampered Chef. Sad, huh? :(

Debbie, you can request a change of wave from HO to attend with your hospitality cluster, if you have more in common with them than your "home" team.

chefann said:
Debbie, you can request a change of wave from HO to attend with your hospitality cluster, if you have more in common with them than your "home" team.
Thank you, Ann. I did do that last year - I wrote a letter to HO and they let me switch. I just figured they probably won't let me do it again. So I will be a brave soul and go it alone. lol

Debbie Holte said:
Thank you, Ann. I did do that last year - I wrote a letter to HO and they let me switch. I just figured they probably won't let me do it again. So I will be a brave soul and go it alone. lol
You are never alone when there are cheffers around :)

pamperedlinda said:
You are never alone when there are cheffers around :)

That's what I am hoping!! I've been a "lurker" on chefsuccess for awhile but now I am reaching out to get to know the cheffers I have come to respect! :eek:

Ooh- that reminds me, I need to bump the buttons thread. Although I was thinking of making new ones just for fun.

I am lucky in that my Hospitality Cluster and my "home" Cluster are both going to Wave 2. I am excited about seeing people from my "home" Cluster there as well. I will get to meet my Home Director at the March 10th Sales Training near Atlanta since she is going that day as well. It will be fun to meet face-to-face with the lady I talk to weekly! :) My Recruiter left the biz last year due to some family issues!

Today is Monday, March 2, 2009.
There are 133 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

Wave 2 for me this year! Last year was my first year going and it was a lot of fun!

I went last year.. learned a lot!!!
syched about going again this year! WAVE 2!!!! :)

Today is Tuesday, March 3, 2009.
There are 132 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

Ann - you gonna try to sit with Jean again this year? That was way cool. By the way, where is that pic I took of you two? Don't tell me it did not turn out!

I've posted it. But here it is again.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Conference%202008/DSCI0018.jpg

Today is Wednesday, March 4, 2009.
There are 131 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

With the big upheaval (sp?) in my life these last months, I'm not sure I can afford to go to NC this summer. It's hard to get excited. HOWEVER,, I have 2 FD's who are hoping to walk. If that happens, I'll simply HAVE to go. Of course, THEN I'd be excited, wouldn't I?Oh my!!! I just thought of something! If my 2 FD's walk, does that mean I'd promote then, too???OK. Now I might just be able to find that ticket money...ETA: No; just re-read the new Career Plan. Will have new requirements 4/1.

Last edited:
I'm excited, and I REALLY want to go. But I don't think I can between the expense and not havng anyone near to take my kids. Maybe it will happen though...

Today is Thursday, March 5, 2009.
There are 130 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

I'm wave 2 this year too. Last year, I joined CS about a week before I went to conference, so I didn't know any of you. This year, I'd love to meet all you wonderful people!

Jessica, just remember to hold onto your hat when you do! Ann will simply blow you away! Then theres Rae and Diane and well, all us nuts!

Hey guys, Wave 2 for me!!

<h2>1. When and where is National Conference Wave 2 taking place?</h2><p>National Conference Wave 2 will take place on January 15, 2009 at a location yet to be announced.</p><h2>2. How many days until National Conference Wave 2?</h2><p>There are 179 days until National Conference Wave 2 on January 15, 2009.</p><h2>3. Can anyone attend National Conference Wave 2?</h2><p>No, National Conference Wave 2 is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and guests who have registered for the event.</p><h2>4. What can we expect at National Conference Wave 2?</h2><p>National Conference Wave 2 will feature exciting product demonstrations, training sessions, networking opportunities, and the unveiling of new products and promotions.</p><h2>5. Is it too early to start planning for National Conference Wave 2?</h2><p>No, it's never too early to start planning for National Conference! Start saving and preparing now so you can make the most out of this exciting event.</p>

Related to Conference 2009 Wave 2 Countdown

1. When and where is National Conference Wave 2 taking place?

National Conference Wave 2 will take place on January 15, 2009 at a location yet to be announced.

2. How many days until National Conference Wave 2?

There are 179 days until National Conference Wave 2 on January 15, 2009.

3. Can anyone attend National Conference Wave 2?

No, National Conference Wave 2 is only open to Pampered Chef consultants and guests who have registered for the event.

4. What can we expect at National Conference Wave 2?

National Conference Wave 2 will feature exciting product demonstrations, training sessions, networking opportunities, and the unveiling of new products and promotions.

5. Is it too early to start planning for National Conference Wave 2?

No, it's never too early to start planning for National Conference! Start saving and preparing now so you can make the most out of this exciting event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
D'scookins307
  • heather223