• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference 2009 Wave 2 Countdown

In summary, today is Thursday, January 15, 2009. There are 179 days until National Conference Wave 2. Wave 1 participants are excited for the event, and Wave 2 participants are looking forward to the trip to China and Hong Kong.
pampchefsarah said:
Oh my gosh - a week from now I'll be anxiously waiting for Julie and Torrie to get here to pick me up on the way to the airport. My only (ONLY) regret is that I'll be missing church that morning.

Does your church offer Saturday service? If not you could do a mini service yourself on the plane if the ladies you are going with are missing church also.

We leave a week from today!

Today is Monday, July 6, 2009.
There are 7 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2 - one week!

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! :sing::chef::p:D

I leave on Sunday - I can't wait!! I was just ironing for my husband, running the sweeper, doing laundry, etc. and thought, "I won't have to do this next week this time!"

I'm excited as well - going down on Sunday afternoon (luckily I live in the suburbs of Chicago so it's only an hour train ride). And my new consultant will be joining us - she is going to love it!

I've seen several posts of people talking about shipping things home or taking an extra bag to bring things home. What kind of things are you talking about. This is my first conference so I just was wondering if someone could shed some light for me. Thanks! Judy

Merrill will be there, and they usually have some items stocked there, that if you purchase, you'll need to take home. HO will also make some of the new fall supplies available - usually mini catalogs, postcard invitations and recipe cards. The outside speaker usually has a booth with recordings and other materials for sale. And then there's the surprise box area. We will also receive small gifts from HO as part of the benefit of going: tote bag, table gift at Day2 lunch, table gift at the banquet, and sometimes something else. The conference promos have already stated that we'll receive a new fall product. In the past, we got jars of seasonings to take home.What I recommend is to get a small (price-wise) surprise box and just ship home all your goodies inside it. FedEx will be there to assist with that, and they just take it out of your commission check (to cover the shipping cost).

Today is Tuesday, July 7, 2009.
There are 6 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can you tell I am excited??? I feel like a little kid waiting on Christmas!

Nah, this is better - no presents to wrap, and it lasts 3 days!!

Today is Wednesday, July 8, 2009.
There are 5 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

My boss is about ready to chain me to my chair!!!
I am ssssooooooo antsy it is rediculous.

lol John....my hubby swears I'm already there! :p

pampered1224 said:
My boss is about ready to chain me to my chair!!!
I am ssssooooooo antsy it is rediculous.

Hah, I feel like mine already have!! I have so much work to do, I almost (not quite, but almost) feel bad for taking a vacation next week. Oh well, I can only do what I can do.

I know I have to harness some of this energy to help clean up the house a smidge too as the other half's brother comes in from Arizona while I am gone and well, I do not want him to see the place looking like it does! I got it half way there but I only have tonight and Friday night to get done what I need too so...
Too much! I knew I should not have scheduled that PC party for Saturday afternoon! YIKES what was I thinking???!!!

pampered1224 said:
I know I have to harness some of this energy to help clean up the house a smidge too as the other half's brother comes in from Arizona while I am gone and well, I do not want him to see the place looking like it does! I got it half way there but I only have tonight and Friday night to get done what I need too so...
Too much! I knew I should not have scheduled that PC party for Saturday afternoon! YIKES what was I thinking???!!!

I have one Friday and Saturday! I was thinking this week why I did that but if I didn't I wouldn't have any shows this month!

my bags are packed and sitting by my bed room door... have my tickets on top...

I have one catalog show to submit on Saturday then a fundraiser, 2 catalog shows, and a cooking show when I get back! I'll be nuts! LOL!On the other side, I am so excited, it's not even funny! I am working on getting everything packed but don't want my clothes all wrinkled so just have them all hanging up on my door. Course with my limited wardrobe, I have to take something down and wear it daily! LOL! Will go to the bank on Saturday and get all my money... Don't have a credit card, so it's all cash for me (thanks to Dave Ramsey/FPU)!Then I have to plant pumpkins on my Farm on Farm Town on Saturday evening so I won't have to harvest them when I get back on Thursday in the wee hours! LOL! Several of my regular "harvesters" will be at Wave 2 as well! LOL!Can't wait to meet all of you!!!

Geez! I actually have a bit of a tummy ache I am getting excited but man, I have not been this excited in a while. I can not wait! Or I am totally stressed because I have soooo much to do before I leave! Yipes!

Yup yup....adrenaline junkies! Show on Fri and Sat....newsletter to send out....clean the house...shop for 2 bday parties...then attend said parties....pack and print everything....lots to do!

Today is Thursday, July 9, 2009.
There are 4 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

]Today is Friday, July 10, 2009.
There are 3 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

Today is Saturday, July 11, 2009.
There are 2 days until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

Whahoooo I am just giddy!! I leave tomorrow. I am so excited!!!!!

Where the heck did those 177 days go?! Haha. Just waiting for the laundry to finish so I can PACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Have to do some grocery shopping so the family can eat while I'm gone, then I'll be watching the minutes click by until it's time to leave for the airport tomorrow morning.

I'm packing today - after I go shopping:)!

Today is Sunday, July 12, 2009.
There is 1 day until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.[/QUOTE]

(And it's too darn early to be up the day after a 14-hour stint working a booth at a festival!)

I'm leaving in 6 hours! Almost done packing! Had fun shopping yesterday:)!

chefann said:
Today is Sunday, July 12, 2009.
There is 1 day until National Conference 2009, Wave 2.

(And it's too darn early to be up the day after a 14-hour stint working a booth at a festival!)[/QUOTE]

Ann, I know you are busy packing but wanted to ask how your booth went? I hope you got lots of great leads!

Yes Ann, how did it go? I have to work a both starting Friday after I get back for 6 days at the 4-H fair - and I thought that was bad! I'm just hoping I'm so excited after conf. I'll get a lot of interest and bookings!!

Hey - thanks for asking! I have a stack of about 60 leads to call from the festival. I purposely told them, "I'll be out of town for the first part of the week, but will be calling people on Thursday." so that I HAVE to make the calls. :) It just happened to fit with the info from Tammy Stanley's workshop at conference, too. (She was probably the best outside speaker I've heard at Conference.)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • heather223
  • General Chat
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
raebates