• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Countdown: 181 Days Until the Big Event - Friday, July 13, 2007

In summary, the Leadership Summit is a two-day conference where Future Directors and up can attend. The workshops and sessions are more focused and direct than in Conference. You need to be a Future Director or above to attend. This year (2007), you could even register on-site if you walked in with signed kit agreements. Katie- I missed you in Chicago. Darn! I was really looking forward to meeting you in person (and giving you a big nerdy hug!). Katie- I got to meet her ... (doing a happy dance!). And she is just cute as a button and nice, nice, nice!
No ****tails? Oh.. wait... that's probably illegal. Bummer.

I have spiced vanilla rum flavored coffee creamer. Will that do? Should I pack some of those little individual bottles of adult beverages in my suitcase for the room? :)

Already planning on that! Love the nips and mini bottles of wine!Hate hotel bars... first because they are smoky and second... I hate that they can price a glass of wine the same price I can buy a bottle at the store!

Today is Thursday, December 13, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 28

Today is Friday, December 14, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 27

finley1991 said:
Already planning on that! Love the nips and mini bottles of wine!

Hate hotel bars... first because they are smoky and second... I hate that they can price a glass of wine the same price I can buy a bottle at the store!

Well, Ohio is now smoke free (at least in theory) everywhere... no more smoking in hotel bars, so whatever bar Ann picks will smell fresh and clean (or at least not of smoke).

Katie- as a local, do you have any recommendations for the meet n greet? Preferably very close to the hotels, so nobody has to drive or get a cab. And I know that some people prefer not a bar, so a coffee shop would also work. Heck, any place where we could congregate in small groups to visit, have some kind of beverage, and maybe get a snack.

Today is Saturday, December 15, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 26

Okay... Ann... I HAVE to know! What are you doing posting at 5am on a Saturday morning? Shouldn't you still be sleeping?????

Thanks Ann. I am definitely getting excited. Bought my plane tickets yesterday; have a room; and am ready to meet wherever (bar is good, but coffee is up there too!) :)

finley1991 said:
Okay... Ann... I HAVE to know! What are you doing posting at 5am on a Saturday morning? Shouldn't you still be sleeping?????
Had a vendor fair today - got up at 4:30 to pack up. It was meh. Sold a couple cake mugs and small items, but that was it. I was hoping to get a couple of orders so I could submit them as a show for the heart bowl. :( But I had some decent coaching time with my recruit.

Today is Sunday, December 16, 2007 (Happy Beethoven's Birthday!)

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 25

Today is Monday, December 17, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 24

Thanks for the reminder. I am at the point I don't want to wait anymore. Just found out Friday that I might have to make PC my full time job after the first of the year so I definitely can't wait for Leadership plus I really need toget away reight now and be around some other people that understand PC. Thanks for the bullentin.

Today is Tuesday, December 18, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 23

I'm very excited to go to Leadership this year. I was worried that I would loose my FD status this month, I have 4 recruits: 2 of them went inactive last month and I was afraid that #3 was going inactive this month.....she submitted a show.....whew!

Now, how to dress. Since it will be freezingasscold :eek: up there I know I need a heavy coat, but from what I understand about the conference center & hotels everything is connected so it sounds like there will be very little need to go outside. What's everyone planning to wear?

DH keeps laughing at me, because he'll be out of town the same weekend for car club board meeting in Atlanta. He keeps checking the weather there and telling me how warm it is. :rolleyes:

I plan to wear what I usually wear to work: slacks and nice sweater or jacket. I'm glad the hotels and convention center are connected by walkways because I do NOT want to haul outerwear around.

For the Southern Belles, like you, Linda, you'll probably want to bring an extra sweater so you can layer in the workshops, just in case it's cooler in the rooms. If you do plan on venturing outside, hat, gloves and scarf are more must-haves.

Thanks Ann. So, when you see me in workshops with my hat, gloves, coat, boots on you won't laugh at me will you? :p I am absolutely not a cold weather kind of girl.....anything below 65 and I'm cold.

Warm in Atlanta?.....I don't know what your DH is used to but, it was 29 :eek: here this morning....in my opinion that is freezingasscold!

Last edited:
Well, it was 16 here this morning. And we have 8" of snow on the ground. So 29 is practically balmy. :)

chefann said:
Well, it was 16 here this morning. And we have 8" of snow on the ground. So 29 is practically balmy. :)
:eek: :eek: :eek: BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Linda- I know what you mean about cold- I am from Florida! However, since I have never lived outside of the state of Florida and have never seen snow, I am hoping it does snow so I can see it. I plan to bring business casual wear and a VERY Warm Coat!! Not to mention, a light jacket/sweater to wear inside during workshops/etc.

We'll just have to make sure we have a big group hug at the Meet n Greet to get everyone warm. :) And what's that old saying: Cold hands, warm heart. :love:

What is really funny about this cold weather conversation is that those of you from the South will be thinking you are bringing a warm coat - until you get to the cold weather:D :D :D ......When I lived in SC, stores didn't even stock what I would consider winter-wear.

But here, we think of Cincinnati as "South".....it's usually warmer there than here in Michigan.

I'm just happy because today the sun is shining!

I am sure we are in for a COLD shock!;) But the excitement of being at Leadership will keep me warm!!! Atleast for the first hour maybe.:)

Today is Wednesday, December 19, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 22

ChefBeckyD said:
What is really funny about this cold weather conversation is that those of you from the South will be thinking you are bringing a warm coat - until you get to the cold weather:D :D :D ......When I lived in SC, stores didn't even stock what I would consider winter-wear.

But here, we think of Cincinnati as "South".....it's usually warmer there than here in Michigan.

I'm just happy because today the sun is shining!

I've never lived outside of Cincinnati, but even I don't think what stores stock here is REAL "winter-wear".

But for all of you that are coming UP to Cincinnati, I will warn you that since we are just far enough South that until February, Old Man Winter comes and goes quite often.

For example, over the weekend we had our first real winter panic - threats of 6" of snow and ice, Saturday evening churches were cancelling Sunday services, people raided the grocery stores to stock up on stuff, etc. We did get some snow and ice (we had MAYBE 1.5" at my house) and it did get REALLY cold (almost single digits), but by this morning there was NO snow left... it all had melted because the weather warmed up. It was still a bit cold today, but was in the low 40's and it supposed to be warmer tomorrow.

Moral of the story - pack warm, but don't be too surprised if it is above 30 degrees with no snow.

Today is Thursday, December 20, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 21 (Three weeks!!)

Today is Friday, December 21, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 20
(Look! The numbers are reversed from yesterday!)

chefann said:
Today is Friday, December 21, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 20
(Look! The numbers are reversed from yesterday!)
It's too early for this kind of test! I did see it though (after several sips of coffee.....) 3 weeks and we'll ALL be together (you too Ann!) I am ready to see everyone - and meet more awesome cheffers!

Too early? I've been up for an hour already! Of course, I'm sitting here still in my jammies and a hair towel. :)

Today is Saturday, December 22, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 19

yea what is it waiting on anyway?
lol

chefann said:
Today is Saturday, December 22, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 19

you are killin' me here....between the kids counting down to Christmas and you to Leadership...I feel like throwing my hands up and screaming!:cry: :cry:

hey Meg at least the kids will quit counting down in a few more days

Pam, you are right...then I can countdown to when they head back to school!;)

Today is Sunday, December 23, 2007 (Christmas Eve Eve, as DH calls it)Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 18

hey that is less than 3 weeks away, I guess I better get to packing

I have to tell ya'll something funny
my DH was taking pictures Sat. at the store where my kids work and this lady came in to pick a set up and they got to talking and he mentioned my biz.

she said that she might be interested in the biz. so my DH calls me and hands her the phone
we have appt. on Mon. Christmas Eve
Then DH tonight sends text msg to everyone in his phone list "Merry Christmas" and this lady calls back because she couldn't recognize the # she wants to book a show to get a set of pans after Christmas.finally
something to write about

odds of that happening?

May I 'borrow' your DH Pam?!

That's great news, sounds like he's a real supporter!

Today is Monday, December 24, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 17

Pam Moore said:
she said that she might be interested in the biz. so my DH calls me and hands her the phone
we have appt. on Mon. Christmas Eve

odds of that happening?

So, how did it go?????

Just signed on, sorry for the delay.

Linda the answer to your question 1st. You may have him but you would send him back.

Linda the answer to your question it went surprising very well. zi am calling her Thursday and to touch base with her and she is going to borrow the money from her dad to get started as a loan she has to pay back.

I told her that if she starts her biz. by the 1/30 I would giver her a $25 discount that is something that I have offered to my Dec. leads. When I left she said she was signing up as soon as she gets the money. Her DH and mom were there for the interview. That was a New one on me.

I added it up that if 60% of the people who said they were going to sign up at the end of the month that would give me 4 for Dec. or maybe that would be 4 for the begining of Jan.

Something I really need I have a couple of those that keep going back in forth a few months. Very stressfully to me. But her enthusiam rubbed off on me. Then I get home and my Jan. Consultant/Director News was in the mailbox. Wow! That was fast. Planning on working on getting some more orders in some how over the next few days to get my $1250 for all the FREE stuff being delivered on the Jan 27.

Thank you everyone for the support very helpfull right now.

Today is Tuesday, December 25, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 16

Today is Wednesday, December 26, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 15

WOW! That sounds so soon but it still seems so far off!!!!

OK-NOW I can start thinking about Leadership! I have a friend that I met when we were 7 (that was ALOT of years ago). We were best friends throughout high school and then we went to different colleges (she went to NY, I stayed in Alabama)..we have not seen each other since 1984.....SO, she lives about 15 minutes outside of Cincy! We have kept in touch and I emailed her that I was coming, so we get to have a reunion! I am so excited and now that Christmas is over and my kids are sedated with all the new toys, I can actually think about when she & I can meet once I get there!

Any thought, Ann, to when we all might try to meet?

Probably twice - Wednesday and Thursday evenings. Many people are coming in on Wednesday, and getting together that night gives us something to look forward to. But doing it again on Thursday will give us something to do while the uppers are at their dinner. :) I'm researching a place later today, after I send out some host packs and go to lunch with a friend.

Today is Thursday, December 27, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 14 - two weeks!!

Today is Friday, December 28, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 13

Okay starting to check the weather now, today 40 (but feels like 32) Now I know why I live where I live. Last year I went to Pa in Nov for a funeral. I kept saying it feels colder, than at home and my family thought that I was being a wimp. Now I know that I wasn't loosing my marbles.I will be staying inside as much as possible.

Today is Saturday, December 29, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 12

<h2>1. When and where is the Leadership Countdown event taking place?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event is scheduled for Friday, July 13, 2007 and will be held at a location to be announced by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>2. Who is eligible to attend the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants who have met the qualifications to attend.</p><h2>3. What can attendees expect from the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event will offer a variety of training sessions, networking opportunities, and exciting announcements about upcoming products and promotions. It is also a chance for consultants to celebrate their successes and be inspired by fellow consultants and company leaders.</p><h2>4. How can I register for the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>Consultants can register for the Leadership Countdown event through their consultant website or by contacting their consultant support team. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date.</p><h2>5. Are there any special accommodations or discounts available for the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers discounted hotel rates for attendees and may also offer special accommodations for those with disabilities or dietary restrictions. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.</p>

1. When and where is the Leadership Countdown event taking place?

The Leadership Countdown event is scheduled for Friday, July 13, 2007 and will be held at a location to be announced by Pampered Chef.

2. Who is eligible to attend the Leadership Countdown event?

The Leadership Countdown event is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants who have met the qualifications to attend.

3. What can attendees expect from the Leadership Countdown event?

The Leadership Countdown event will offer a variety of training sessions, networking opportunities, and exciting announcements about upcoming products and promotions. It is also a chance for consultants to celebrate their successes and be inspired by fellow consultants and company leaders.

4. How can I register for the Leadership Countdown event?

Consultants can register for the Leadership Countdown event through their consultant website or by contacting their consultant support team. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date.

5. Are there any special accommodations or discounts available for the Leadership Countdown event?

Pampered Chef offers discounted hotel rates for attendees and may also offer special accommodations for those with disabilities or dietary restrictions. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views
chefann