• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News Day #2 Post Here........

and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!You should get level 2 for your November Sales...and yes you will get a free spring product. :)Thanks for the question!
Also heard that Inactive Consultants who are without sales for 6 months are deleted from the system and have to repurchase the kit to start over. Used to be 12 months.I think that it is a good timeline, if they are gone, they are gone, you know?And yes, Jess:
"but my D is thinking it's a lot of work for not a lot of $."

I was thinking the same thing!

jwpamp said:
Also heard that Inactive Consultants who are without sales for 6 months are deleted from the system and have to repurchase the kit to start over. Used to be 12 months.

I think that it is a good timeline, if they are gone, they are gone, you know?

Very much agree. We have one girl who has signed up once with some consultant we did not know and twice with one of my downline. We are wondering if HO would let her purchase a 4th kit? She gave one to charity and she sent one back so it is not as if she is ripping off the system. Just can't understand why someone would do all of that and never follow through.

jwpamp said:
Also heard that Inactive Consultants who are without sales for 6 months are deleted from the system and have to repurchase the kit to start over. Used to be 12 months.

And yes, Jess:

I have had several who have gone more than 6 months and then started back up. Oh, I have to stop reading all this and wait for the whole picture. Not a good feeling. So if we become team leaders we lose our production bonus and free products and 1% of our sales override (someone said TL's get HO leads). Anything else?

BethCooks4U said:
I have had several who have gone more than 6 months and then started back up. Oh, I have to stop reading all this and wait for the whole picture. Not a good feeling. So if we become team leaders we lose our production bonus and free products and 1% of our sales override (someone said TL's get HO leads). Anything else?

Ok, now I don't like that TO's will get HO leads. :grumpy: But it sounds like they are going to disappoint everyone so we might as well all be disappointed. Now I think I know why that room was so quiet.:(:thumbdown:

BethCooks4U said:
So if we become team leaders we lose our production bonus and free products and 1% of our sales override (someone said TL's get HO leads). Anything else?
Goodness, I hope NOT!!!!One good thing about the 6-month thing is that if they are inactive and leave, they can RE-SIGN under you and you will get credit again sooner than now. I am hoping that they will make it a 6-month waiting time after they leave??? Who knows?

I just have a hard time with depending on your team to recruit. Some people start this business just to fill their kitchen and keep the discount - and are not interested in recruiting. Then there are others that want to do this business for a paycheck but don't even want to think of recruiting. I have 4 on my team (1 just signed 12/31) and the 3 that are active right now really haven't done a lot with their business - they stay active and have a show here and there some more than others but haven't thought about recruiting. So even after my 4th qualifies I don't have any downline that have recruits and may not want to. I really have felt very disappointed about this announcement. I can understand how it can help build our team once it is built and you have people under you that want to become more than just a consultant but to get to directorship I think is more difficult because it is not just 4 recruits but 4 recruits that are actively recruiting themselves. I hope all of this is more clear on the website at 1pm on Saturday. Feeling a little hopeless in Minnesota - it snowed again today and now this news.

I hope CC doesn't go down with everyone logging into find out the details of this new program. :(

My Director said for Team Leaders to get Home office leads you have to have 1250 in personal sales 3 of 4 months. Team Leaders also get 30% discount on personal orders vs 20%

Each new recruit you attain becomes a new line...she recruits 1 and becomes a Senior Consultant. To stay an active line they have to do 150 in sales together. So if SC does no sales and new recruit does 150 it is still an active line.

There are only direct and indirect lines now. My personal recruits are direct line and my recruits recruits are my indirect line.

Team leaders have to have $750 in personal sales and $2500 in team sales to receive over rides. Over rides are 2% on personl sales, 2% on direct line sales and 1% on indirect line. (Senior consultants get 1% over rides on personal and 1% on direct line)

You no longer loose your recruits when you go into delinquishment.:D

ChefChris said:
I just have a hard time with depending on your team to recruit. Some people start this business just to fill their kitchen and keep the discount - and are not interested in recruiting. Then there are others that want to do this business for a paycheck but don't even want to think of recruiting. I have 4 on my team (1 just signed 12/31) and the 3 that are active right now really haven't done a lot with their business - they stay active and have a show here and there some more than others but haven't thought about recruiting. So even after my 4th qualifies I don't have any downline that have recruits and may not want to. I really have felt very disappointed about this announcement. I can understand how it can help build our team once it is built and you have people under you that want to become more than just a consultant but to get to directorship I think is more difficult because it is not just 4 recruits but 4 recruits that are actively recruiting themselves. I hope all of this is more clear on the website at 1pm on Saturday. Feeling a little hopeless in Minnesota - it snowed again today and now this news.

I can understand. At first it sounded like they were going to make it easier, but now as details emerge, it does not sound that way at all. For me, I will remain a director but can see now that I will have to work with my team much tighter to keep their team members active. Like you say, there are some that just want to sell. Boy, there is a lot to think about, but please don't worry right now. We still have to see the details and we still have to until April to get our downlines excited. It may be more attractive for them to recruit because they stand to gain income even with their first recruit. So we need to find that silver lining. And the snow...I love it...send it please!

I just finished reading all of this and am wondering...is our company heavy in the number of Directors we have? In other words, are there "too many" at the Director level? :confused: Maybe they find people get "stuck" at that level and want to try to fix that? I really don't know what I am talking about...just a thought that crossed my mind. I have been so amazed by each director I have met that, if any of you did get a bump down, I think it would be very temporary!:p

Now I just got off the phone with my director, she is sooo excited about the new plan. She said that she is more excited about PC than she has been in years. She said that the new plan will get rid of alot of directors who aren't pulling their weight. She also sees herself and us making more money. I am not going to get to worried about this until I see the big picture tomorrow. This company is always looking out for us and I know they always will. Lets not get our panties in a bunch until we get the full story! Katie

But if I read this all correctly, Team Leaders/Future Directors will get some great benefits...HO leads, still get the override on your recruits and it starts with one recruit rather than two. So, you may still have to rely on your team recruiting to get Directorship OR sell more yourself (no reliance on anyone else), but you get more advantages under this systme than the old one if you have recruits that do not recruit.

I am glad. I have never been able to get more than two active recruits at once, and I am ecstatic that I can obtain directorship entirely on my own if I work hard for it. Also, I am glad they are spreading the wealth with regards to HO leads. That in itself can be a big boon to building a team and getting the sales needed to be a director.

Robin

cookn' katie said:
Now I just got off the phone with my director, she is sooo excited about the new plan. She said that she is more excited about PC than she has been in years. She said that the new plan will get rid of alot of directors who aren't pulling their weight. She also sees herself and us making more money. I am not going to get to worried about this until I see the big picture tomorrow. This company is always looking out for us and I know they always will. Lets not get our panties in a bunch until we get the full story! Katie

LOL!!! Thanks for the post! I prefer to put my Big Girl Panties on...it is so much more comfortable than have them in a bunch!

I am glad to hear some one excited about it!

My SD is also really excited about it!!

This is why, while it's great to get news from those attending, I don't get too up in arms until I see the official stuff from HO. I know that when I hear something it's easy for me to react emotionally and miss some of the details. Try to remember that we're getting everything at least second-hand and sometimes third- or fourth- hand. There are bound to be those that aren't happy with the new rules and some who love them. Everything will be much clearer when the HO posts the changes. Same goes for the new products. I'm very grateful to those who have posted the products and the SAT levels. I won't start making plans for anything, though, until I see the list from the HO. Just my humble opinion.

priscilla said:
But if I read this all correctly, Team Leaders/Future Directors will get some great benefits...HO leads, still get the override on your recruits and it starts with one recruit rather than two. So, you may still have to rely on your team recruiting to get Directorship OR sell more yourself (no reliance on anyone else), but you get more advantages under this systme than the old one if you have recruits that do not recruit.

I am glad. I have never been able to get more than two active recruits at once, and I am ecstatic that I can obtain directorship entirely on my own if I work hard for it. Also, I am glad they are spreading the wealth with regards to HO leads. That in itself can be a big boon to building a team and getting the sales needed to be a director.

Robin

This is true, however, the more consultants that have access, the thinner the pool will be for everyone. (not saying that sharing is bad...but am saying that this will not be much to boost your business). HO leads are good but I have had about 50% of the leads turn out to be dead ends. Now that percentage will go down. One HO lead was a consultant in a different state wanting to see how close a consultant was to her parents. Another was a guy who lended pictures to some consultant that lives over 60 miles from me, only had a first name and wanted to get his pictures back. I haven't gotten an HO lead for over a month now so sharing them even more will not make it any easier for anyone to grow a business.

If they only get the leads if they have $1250 or more in 3 of 4 months, I think it's fair for them to get leads. After all, they ARE working there business. There are directors who don't even do that, yet THEY get leads. MAYBE they really do a lot with their downline, but MANY directors lack in that area as well.I am happy that they are rewarding those that aren't to the director stage. I'll wait to see specifics for director changes. After all, it TOs get some of the now director benefits, then maybe even if you go down a level, your benefits don't change as much as we think? Here's hoping!!!

Any news on what SA prodcuts are coming out if any?
And yesterday someone only posted like 3 items that are gonna be discontinued? Is that really it only 3?

DeeDee616 said:
Any news on what SA prodcuts are coming out if any?
And yesterday someone only posted like 3 items that are gonna be discontinued? Is that really it only 3?

It's 5 items.

Great point. I do agree that there must be some directors out there that are just hanging on all the time and can recruit but can not get their downline excited enough to recruit.

I really think with the incentive of earning more with just one recruit, that this will help some get over the fear of asking. Right now when a consultant has one recruit, they get no extra income so fear of losing that income may overcome the fear to invite more! So far I see this a helping even current directors retain their director level.

Jayne said:
My Director said for Team Leaders to get Home office leads you have to have 1250 in personal sales 3 of 4 months. Team Leaders also get 30% discount on personal orders vs 20%

Each new recruit you attain becomes a new line...she recruits 1 and becomes a Senior Consultant. To stay an active line they have to do 150 in sales together. So if SC does no sales and new recruit does 150 it is still an active line.

There are only direct and indirect lines now. My personal recruits are direct line and my recruits recruits are my indirect line.

Team leaders have to have $750 in personal sales and $2500 in team sales to receive over rides. Over rides are 2% on personl sales, 2% on direct line sales and 1% on indirect line. (Senior consultants get 1% over rides on personal and 1% on direct line)

You no longer loose your recruits when you go into delinquishment.:D

Oh yeah, I forgot...you don't loose your career sales unless you don't get sales for 2 months. And Directors have till July to get consultants to recruit.

Last edited:
If I go from Director Level to a Team Leader level (because only one of my 12 recruits has recruits), I will go from:-- 3% personal override on $4000 in personal sales(approx $120 a month) to 2% override (approx $80 a month)-- 3% on my first line (which includes 2 who were recruited by one of my recruits) which on a $4000 / month average will decrease my income from $120 per month @3% to $80 @ 2%-- then, because one of my recruit's recruits is now considered my "indirect recruit" I will go from 3% of her sales to 1%.....she usually sells $3000/month. That make my override from her go from $90 /month to $30 /month.In total, on an average month, I will lose approx. $140/month. To do the same job I am doing now.I really hope that this information we are getting from those at Leadership is incorrect.

Jules711 said:
If they only get the leads if they have $1250 or more in 3 of 4 months, I think it's fair for them to get leads. After all, they ARE working there business. There are directors who don't even do that, yet THEY get leads. MAYBE they really do a lot with their downline, but MANY directors lack in that area as well.

I am happy that they are rewarding those that aren't to the director stage. I'll wait to see specifics for director changes. After all, it TOs get some of the now director benefits, then maybe even if you go down a level, your benefits don't change as much as we think? Here's hoping!!!

Untrue. Directors have to have $1250 in sales in 3 of the last 4 months to get leads. If they aren't working their business they are not getting leads.

jwpamp said:
If I go from Director Level to a Team Leader level (because only one of my 12 recruits has recruits), I will go from:

-- 3% personal override on $4000 in personal sales(approx $120 a month) to 2% override (approx $80 a month)

-- 3% on my first line (which includes 2 who were recruited by one of my recruits) which on a $4000 / month average will decrease my income from $120 per month @3% to $80 @ 2%

-- then, because one of my recruit's recruits is now considered my "indirect recruit" I will go from 3% of her sales to 1%.....she usually sells $3000/month. That make my override from her go from $90 /month to $30 /month.

In total, on an average month, I will lose approx. $140/month. To do the same job I am doing now.

I really hope that this information we are getting from those at Leadership is incorrect.

It may not even come to that. Here's why, I'm positive that at least several of your 11 recruits that haven't recruited, will do so now. Several of them are bound to want the commission increase that is so close to their fingertips! And, we all have until April to get where we want to be so you might not even see a blurp on the radar come April (or you may see an INCREASE!). Hang in there :)

I see your frustration Janice, but I see some great new points.This will do some of the following:1. Make Directors who push, push, push their recruits to make sales (to line their pocketbooks) to teach and encourage them to recruit to keep their directorship.2. Give some benefits to those who work really hard but can't get past the 1 recruit or the 4 recruit stage. It gives them a little encouragement/boost.3. Makes getting higher up more rewarding....there's more but I can't think clearly to type it up right now...Basically, if you are going to be a Director, it makes you be a director! Not just squeaking by anymore. I think it will do good in many areas.Just remember, we all will need to hear ALL the details in print before we judge.I know I'll be disappointed in the $150 each month vs. $200 every other month because I am so busy that sometimes I NEED to take a month off. After working hard to get my "raise" for career sales, I don't want to lose it...By the way, any changes in that?

I have been a Director. In every sense of the word. I work with my consultant's weekly. Do more than I probably need to for them. I am here at the drop of a hat to answer questions, provide support and more.I also consistantly have had $50,000+ in sales every year since I started 3 years ago. I have recruited 28 in my career and have earned every trip since my first year.I do work as a Director.I don't feel that every consultant starts with this company to recruit. I don't want to push someone to do something that they don't want to do.

I have SEVERAL on my team who tell me they want and are trying to recruit. We train, they seem to get it, but no recruits. Part of it is that they are having trouble filling their personal show calendar too. You can't squeeze blood out of turnups.

I work hard as a director - on my business, training and supporting my team, etc. I am insulted that I would be considered dead weight because currently I only have one with recruits. When I started my business (5 personal recruits) I started with 10 on my team because of downline recruits so it's not like I don't and haven't always promoted recruiting with my downline.

Here's the thing. The new system sounds great for those who are not now directors and for upper level directors. It's those of us who are just directors with no superstars on our teams that will be hurt. The good thing for us is that we don't lose EVERYTHING, the bad thing is some may lose it because of the changes. You can't force someone to recruit just like you can't force a host to have a show.

Janice, I agree with Get Pampered. I REALLY think that you will be able to get one or more ready to recruit. Especially if they are giving us until July. By pure coincidence, I am starting a step up program next week and I am hoping that this extra income that someone with just one recruit will get someone to come out of their shell.

If they are not into growing a big team but want to pay the bills, this will give them a "buddy" to pal up with. Maybe that is wishing too hard, but I really like giving someone that money incentive to get out there and recruit a little.

Being in PC for almost 9 years now, they usually give us good tools to help us get to a new achievement so I think we have more announcements to look forward to tomorrow to help us either retain our director level and for others to start looking at recruiting as less of a monster than it is.

Wow! Lots of info to get over text messages and quick phone calls. I am sure everything will be fine. As someone previously said, PC has always been good to it's consultants and I am sure that nothing will change. There is no way to make changes and please everyone. But I agree that for those of us who need our consultants to start recruiting, the earning money off of your first recruit will be a MAJOR motivator. Can't wait to get all of the details.

Get_Pampered said:
It may not even come to that. Here's why, I'm positive that at least several of your 11 recruits that haven't recruited, will do so now. Several of them are bound to want the commission increase that is so close to their fingertips! And, we all have until April to get where we want to be so you might not even see a blurp on the radar come April (or you may see an INCREASE!). Hang in there :)

Directors have till July.

jwpamp said:

And yes, Jess:

HMMM...the 6 months scares me... as one who had to take medical leave I was out for a little over 4 months and another 2 to get back in the swing of things... sometimes 6 months is just not quite enough...

Janice and Beth are directors that I for one, look up to and I really don't think it was intended that you were to be considered in the dead beat catagory at all.
Janice and Beth do many of the director duties many times over. Just the fact that you both have the number of team member that you do speaks to that accomplishment. I have no doubt in my mind that these ladies are A#1 directors with some of the posts, suggestions,etc. that they both have contibuted.

I think that this change is not to shake the dead beats out but rather to help sweeten the pot for consultants to recruit. In that sense, we will all be winners. Our teams will grow stronger. Perhaps the company saw that there were many more of us that have grown long but not deep. Growing a team long AND deep will keep us successful for years to come.

jesusluvsu2005 said:
From what I understand from my director is that you'd have to not make the $150 requirement for two months before you'd lose career sales.
God bless,
Amanda

that doesn't make sense?? Why change the policy, maybe I am confused:confused::confused:

I don't like this at all. When I was preggy with ds, i was extremely sick and couldn't do any shows. I was inactive for 9 months before I held another show.

jwpamp said:

And yes, Jess:

I have no aspirations to promote on ANY LEVEL and am not really fazed by this stuff personally. On the other hand, I do think it has the POTENTIAL to hurt hard-working directors like Janice, but I too want to see all the details in print before I judge.

I'm REALLY confused about what it means to be inactive. So you don't lose your career sales unless you don't submit $150 in two months? Say I have a show in December but nothing in January, does that mean I'm inactive but don't lose my career sales until Feb? That makes no sense ... another reason I want to see details in black and white ...

One thing about that is you can re-sign (yes, you would have to buy a new kit), but you can recoup it by taking advantage of a recruiting incentive at that time. I think that there should be something about the time starting after your 3-month medical waiver in cases of medical issues....that would probably help in cases like yours. I don't know why they are changing it -- it's not like it takes any $$ out of their pocket for you being inactive??

Thank you Ann!!! My director said that they really want us to go deeper. I think in the long run this will help everyone. And when I said that about "dead beats" I didn't say it to upset anyone. But~ We all know that there are many directors out there just hanging on by a string, milking the system for as long as they can. Last year at NC, A director in our cluster even stated that she didn't want one of her recruits to become a director because she would lose her directorship. There is something wrong with the system when she was only a director because her one "good" recruit kept her active. I think this is so much more exciting than the products this time!!

I am wondering if it's a month-by-month thing how they will have us sign a "Director Agreement".

This document stated that we would support our teams, work no other ds biz, and do monthly meetings with our consultants.

If I am a Team Leader, do I still need to do monthly meetings, or should my upperline take over that task?

I know some people arent excited about TL getting HO leads, I am actually happy about that for the main reason that were I live there is no director in my area and all the leads have been going over 250 miles away. I know I need 1 more recruit to become a TL it looks like but I do have one signing end of Jan.

I don't consider Janice or Beth "deadbeats" either. If you got that out of my post, you are reading way too much. I'm speaking on a general level.The way things are now isn't working that way they would like to see the company heading. There are many that just coast along. We saw that sign when they changed director requirements. Now something more is happening.But like Ann said and I mentioned, it is to give some encouragement and value to those lower down to move up.We all need to wait until the "official" announcements come out, read them, understand them, see where we fit in and set our goals/plans to get there.Hopefully there will be much better stuff for each of us than stuff we don't like.

I hate to sound dumb, but I haven't heard the term Team Leader before today. I don't think I read about that in the P&P, have I missed something? I feel kind of lost as to how a lot of these things work. I hope after the new rules and stuff come out there will be a way for me to figure out how the company is organized.

No use worrying about stuff until we get the offical info from HO. We are just getting all of this through the grapevine. People could be mistaken.

IF the $150 in sales each month thing is true then that will stink, just because there are some months I take off or I only book one or two shows and if for some reason they fall through I am at risk of being inactive. I like the $200 every two months soooo much better....but we shall see what actually is going on after leadership is over.

Hang in their people.

babywings76 said:
I hate to sound dumb, but I haven't heard the term Team Leader before today. I don't think I read about that in the P&P, have I missed something? I feel kind of lost as to how a lot of these things work. I hope after the new rules and stuff come out there will be a way for me to figure out how the company is organized.

We're all just hearing about this new terminology....if you get time, ready thru some of the previous posts on this thread. It mentions a little of how the new structure is gonna work. I am hoping to read more soon and understand it all myself. I'm not taking anything here too close to heart. Just soaking it in a little and can't wait to get the official from HO.

I cant wait to see this all in writing - the posts have totally confused me - (not that thats not easy to do!:) ) I am totally lost!

Worst is I don't go to my cluster meetings anymore because I dislike my director and everything she stands for - I need one of our CS girls to explain it all to me -

Guess we'll just have to wait and see....I sure hope there is a REALLY good new recruit promo announced tomorrow!

baychef said:
LOL!!! Thanks for the post! I prefer to put my Big Girl Panties on...it is so much more comfortable than have them in a bunch!

I am glad to hear some one excited about it!

LOL- I was thinking the same thing. My Director is REALLY PUMPED and she texted me twice. Once to say I was getting a raise (ha ha) and the other that there were lots of cool things coming out. So all my info is here but I'll wait to get the whole picture then start asking questions. Too confusing right now.

Those of you that have been with the company for any length of time know that this company takes care of its consultants. They do NOT do ANYTHING without thinking, researching, and testing...and that applies to ALL their products. Because what is the best product...the opportunity!

So for them to be changing the structure, I believe, is for all our benefit (and the shareholders too :smirk:). Those directors who are concerned after reading these posts, need to wait and read it for themselves. What I am sure they will find is that the company has made it easier and more profitable for them, overall. If you haven't been able to get people to recruit, you probably will be able to now. And if you want to sell your heart out, you can still be a director, soley based on sales.

Change is tough. And people infuse their own meaning into written words in these forums. So lets just take a deep breath, drink a margarita and think of the successes we are all going to have in 2009! Remember to tell yourself "Success is Mine in 2009!

Last edited:
Well put! Take a bow Rich.

Now................. off to get that Margarita! :D

I'll have Strawberry swirl with salt on the rim please...:D

Jayne said:
I'll have Strawberry swirl with salt on the rim please...:D

Excuse me...is this seat taken? Hi, how ya doin'. I'll have the
Classic Lime....blended....with salt please.

Oh, what a day....so what's the "new" news here at the end of day 2?:cool:

Well, Day 2 is always "change" news day at the Conferences. I have gone to enough of them to know that....it will get better tomorrow -- recruiting incentive time!

jwpamp said:

Does this mean it will only be 6 months Inactive and then you could sign with someone else? I know I have seen many discussions on here about consultants wanting to re-sign with someone else and had to wait a year. Does the waiting period now go to 6 months?

Haven't seen that yet -- we'll have to wait and see.

I did get to talk with my Director this evening about the change in the Director Program and she said that the HO researched this for 2 years and wanted the best for us. I can't wait for 1pm on Saturday to see the whole thing laid out. She said that I knew the info but to wait til I get to see it all put together.

Also something she told me that I haven't read here is that a brand new person who signs up no longer needs to "qualify" with 4 shows or $1250 in sales - they submit their first show ($150 minimum) and they are active. The incentives of PC Dollars are still there with 30 and 90 days but no more "Qualifying". And then as the recruiter you reap rewards right away. This is good for new people to give this business a try.

I can't wait for what happens tomorrow.

<h2>1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.</p><h2>2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.</p><h2>3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.</p><h2>4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?</h2><p>Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.</p><h2>5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?</h2><p>If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.</p>

1. What is Leadership News Day #2 and why is it important?

Leadership News Day #2 is a designated day for leaders at Pampered Chef to share important updates and news with their teams. It is important because it allows for clear communication and helps keep everyone on the same page.

2. How often does Leadership News Day #2 occur?

Leadership News Day #2 occurs once a month on the second day of the month.

3. Can anyone attend Leadership News Day #2?

Only designated leaders at Pampered Chef are invited to attend Leadership News Day #2. However, the information shared on this day is typically passed down to their teams.

4. What type of information is typically shared on Leadership News Day #2?

Leadership News Day #2 is used to share important updates, new product launches, company announcements, and recognition of top performers. It is also an opportunity for leaders to ask questions and provide feedback.

5. How can I access the information from Leadership News Day #2 if I am unable to attend?

If you are unable to attend Leadership News Day #2, your leader will most likely share the information with you afterwards. You can also check the company's communication channels, such as the intranet or email, for any updates or recordings of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views