• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership 2008 Meet 'N' Greet? (Corrected)

In summary, the forum director is looking for people to get together for a dinner next Thursday. However, due to the birth of a friend's child that week, the forum director doesn't think anyone will be able to make it. There is talk of going to Leadership at a later date.

Meet 'n' Greet in Cincinnati at Leadership 2008?

• I'm going to Leadership - NO! I spend too much time with you people anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I didn't want to spend my whole weekend researching locations, and Katie says that the hotel bars are non-smoking. I hope that applies to the ones that are just attached to the hotels, too. So, how about:

Champs Sports Bar and Grill, located in the Hyatt
7:00 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday
People who want to participate in a small gift exchange may bring a small item (gift card, office supplies, picture frame) valued around $5, wrapped.

My rationalization: if people want to get food, they can. Adult beverages will be available, as will less potent items. It's a bar, so they cant kick us out if we hang out for a couple hours, like they would want to do in a regular restaurant. And because it's in one of the hotels, we know people can get there using the covered walkways. And 7:00 isn't so late that we'll be zombies the next day.

SWEET! You are great for having figured all this out! Can't wait to meet ya'll!

If I didn't loose my Future Dir. title I would be there! :(

Aw, that sucks, Kristin! You can still go with signed contracts in hand. Or recruits who reactivate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ