• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Host & Guest Specials Coming Soon - Get Excited!

In summary, the July host and guest specials are exclusive discounts and offers available to both hosts and guests during the month of July. They will be announced at the beginning of July and anyone can participate by hosting or attending a party. The specials will feature a variety of products from the Pampered Chef catalog and can be taken advantage of by either hosting a party or attending one.
Jenni
I'm new- and I was wondering when July's host and guest specials will be out. I am working on my July calender. Thanks... can't wait to see them!

We should have that information in May or June.

Remember, though, that the host specials are a bonus! The host program is very generous without them. Book the show over the excitement of the party and the host benefits that are printed in the catalogs. Tell them that there's always a bonus offered each month and you'll let them know about it but don't rely on those to fill your calendar.

I have found that people book when it's good for them.

If your host likes an upcoming bonus suggest that she "double dip - or even triple dip" by booking now and taking advantage of the current specials AND the future one through bookings from her show - that partners her with you for future business.

Great answer! I do count on the a little to much now that I think of it... got to say it again great answer!

What are the July host and guest specials?

The July host and guest specials are exclusive discounts and offers available to both hosts and guests during the month of July.

When will the July host and guest specials be announced?

The July host and guest specials will be announced at the beginning of July. Keep an eye out for our email and social media updates!

Can anyone participate in the July host and guest specials?

Yes, anyone can participate in the July host and guest specials. If you are interested in hosting a party or attending one, contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What types of products will be included in the July host and guest specials?

The July host and guest specials will feature a variety of products from our catalog, including new releases and customer favorites.

How can I take advantage of the July host and guest specials?

To take advantage of the July host and guest specials, you can either host a party and earn rewards or attend a party and take advantage of the exclusive discounts and offers as a guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
maddy123
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire