• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
  • #2,601
katie0128 said:

Right back atcha, Katie!

• #2,602
I'm rubber, you're glue...

Hey - I think I had this same conversation with Ann at some point!

• #2,603
Katie, I am sorry but I can't let you get the last work here either (like anyone will let me!:rolleyes: )!

• #2,604
Sory Beth..... You know I can't let that happen...

• #2,605
Well the others did.

• #2,606
I guess I could just keep posting on here until everyone gets tired of answering me.

• #2,607
WHAT????:eek: US get tired of something that is not remotely related to work... no such luck for you!

• #2,608
Wow- looks like we are having fun here. THe baby just ate catfood. How concerned should I be? He is currently purring.

• #2,609
Don't give him any catnip or he'll be up all night.:D

• #2,610
He is usually up all night. What puts a cat to sleep? Tuna? A dish of milk? What if he starts scratching at the door to go out???

• #2,611
Maybe a dish of warm milk. Your big problem is that cats are nocturnal (spelled wrong I think but you know what I mean). :p

• #2,612
If THAT were my BIG problem- I would just BURST INTO SONG!! hee hee. Yes- my baby seems to be just a little nocturnal. I don't think you spelled it wrong either.

• #2,613
Kate
I hear ya with the vomiting that any be why they kept us for 3 days the seams ok now just has the soft spot on his head still tey say its blood under the scalp should get hard again in a few days. ( wish my son liked to do math for fun )

• #2,614
friday said:
If THAT were my BIG problem- I would just BURST INTO SONG!! hee hee. Yes- my baby seems to be just a little nocturnal. I don't think you spelled it wrong either.
Well then I guess it's good that he didn't eat the dog's food - he'd probably be howling all night then.

• #2,615
I leave for a little while and this thread turns really weird. Hmm. Situation normal.

• #2,616
raebates said:
I leave for a little while and this thread turns really weird. Hmm. Situation normal.

Wait...normal or abnormal?!? :)

And here I figured if I kept in the shadows I might be able to pounce and capture the thread

but I know there is NOONE here that is going to let me do that so I am adding my part for society!

• #2,617
jasonmva said:
Wait...normal or abnormal?!? :)

And here I figured if I kept in the shadows I might be able to pounce and capture the thread

but I know there is NOONE here that is going to let me do that so I am adding my part for society!
Is that like Capture the Flag?

• #2,618
Now just let me grab it....

• #2,619
Quick - Beth - what is that behind you?????

• #2,620
It's me!
yellowflag.gif

• #2,621
My turn!

Darn Character minimum!

• #2,622
HEY! When did I turn blue??? I just noticed it a post # 5083. :balloon:

• #2,623
I was just noticing that too Beth! How cool!:cool:

• #2,624
I think you got it at 5050. Congrats!
I almost posted a congrats to you earlier today, but I thougt you had already seen that it was blue.

• #2,625
BethCooks4U said:
HEY! When did I turn blue??? I just noticed it a post # 5083. :balloon:

WHAT? You mean there weren't fireworks, balloons, and confetti???:balloon: :balloon:

Congratulations on your important milestone and achievement!:D

• #2,626
chefann said:
Is that like Capture the Flag?

Better than Capture the Thong don'tyathink?

• #2,627
eeeeuuuwww....

Although I guess that would be OK if it hadn't been worn. :)

Backwards or otherwise.

• #2,628
...Bowing gracefully... thank you thank you. I'm speachless. :blushing:

• #2,631
capture the thong?

am i going to be the last one?

i thought i would hijack your thread since i havent posted here before :p

• #2,632
abrahamlaur said:
capture the thong?

am i going to be the last one?

i thought i would hijack your thread since i havent posted here before :p
Well. You can have the thong but you can't be last. No, nuh huh, nope.

• #2,633
Okay, you guys can play now. I'm going to go make the skillet lasagna recipe for dinner.

• #2,634
I'll play capture the flag and capture the thread, but I draw the line at capture the thong--especially since rumor has it that Jason wears his backwards. :eek:

• #2,635
no, i agree with rae .. i dont want to capture anyones thong! no thanks

but i still want to be last dangit!

• #2,637
No need to apologize, Beth. I'll step in and take the burden of being last off both your hands. ;)

• #2,638
You guys are so funny...

But, nope!!

• #2,639
It's okay. I have this.

• #2,640
You sure? Because you have the responsibility to take care of your team, and we wouldn't want to to be stretched too thin.

Really. We'll take care of it.

• #2,641
It's okay. My team are very independent. They only need a little guidance - I "trained" them well. :love:

• #2,642
I've got you back Beth.... No worries!

:D

• #2,644
chefann said:
You sure? Because you have the responsibility to take care of your team, and we wouldn't want to to be stretched too thin.

Really. We'll take care of it.

And not to mention (well, actually, to mention) all those grandbabies! You need to focus your time on them... we're "grown-ups" <giggle, giggle, snort!> and we can take care of ourselves around here!

• #2,645
Grown ups? where?

I don't see any around here....

*snort*

• #2,646
Grownups .... schmonups.........

None arround here! Thank goodness! I might get in troubble for hanging out online all day and not doing my chores!

• #2,647
Sounds to me like you need to get to work and leave this thread to me.

• #2,648
HA! And you thought you had it to yourself! :p

• #2,649
No way ladies ... I'm not going anywhere!

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service