• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
I concur, KG.

I conquer.But I haven't conquered much of late.

ROFL that is too funny ya'll

yummy4tummy said:
okay here's proof that I am a thread killer and this is just a partial list of threads that I've buried:

Best ways to get men to a show?
Office Depot Discount?
Just a tip to give your hosts
Ever done a show in a dirty house?
PC buttons

I just like to have the last word!!:D :D :D

chefann said:
Come to think of it, I knew a girl in grade school whose name was Kelly Green. She always said that her parents almost named her brother Forest.

When my sister was expecting her 3rd child, one of the names they considered for a girl was Elizabeth. But they decided not to use that, because of the terrible thing that happened when one of the common nicknames was used with their last name: Bethie Roth.

My oldest niece is Victoria Lawrence. We're not allowed to call her Vicky.

I went to school with a Bobby Roberts and someone knows a Crystal Ball. When I was pregnant with my son I was asked what we would name him. I told them Peter if it was a boy and Bunny if it was a girl, but we really are thinking about Happy...my last name is Easter!!
I can see if you are naming a pet, but a child...IQ is not required to reproduce. We have often spoke of making it a law that everyone be sterilized and only those that are approved to reproduce will have it reversed!! I fear that if some of our politicians sat on that board of approval we would be in sad shape...but that's a whole different Dr. Phil show...:D

chefann said:
When my sister was expecting her 3rd child, one of the names they considered for a girl was Elizabeth. But they decided not to use that, because of the terrible thing that happened when one of the common nicknames was used with their last name: Bethie Roth.
Ath long ath thhe didn't take up thewing, thhe would hath been okay.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Ath long ath thhe didn't take up thewing, thhe would hath been okay.

you are too much!
What a great way to start my day, you guys can always make me laugh!

And we're not going to let you get away with trying to kill the thread by saying something nice.(On behalf of all the other nuts, thank you.)

Who's Nuts, I know it could never be me. Temporarily insane sometimes but not nuts.

mmm.... cashews....... (nuts)
:D

Danke.grumble

WOW! Gehen sie noch aus!? Sie sind unerträglich!

Kim, have you been drinking again??

She swallowed an English-German dictionary and washed it down with Löwenbrau.

Morning, all!See, it's still not dead.

I took German in high school...every now and then I have to try to use it! And so what if I had a few mojitos before posting?!

Danke and Bitte are pretty much all I know.But one of my college roommates had German in HS, and her favorite insult was to shout at people (in German), "You're ugly and your mother walks the streets." It's a fabulously "spitty" insult.
:)

Hallo!

Ich kann ein bißchen Deutsch sprechen, aber ich habe schon viel vergessen...

Ich habe Deutsch an der Uni studiert. Es war schon lange her.

Gute Nacht..

Auf Deutsch, Ich bin ein dumkopf.'Nacht!

I speek Englase! After 3 years of French in High School...I only remember the French work my next door neighbors taught me. Their parents moved from Canada when I was but a babe in diapers. :eek: They taught me how to say s**t.
Other than that...Patty LaBelle taught me the only other French I can remember. So I could go to Canada and France...ask for one night stands and swear at them!! Think I'll stay home instead!! Love Canada...but I have to stick to the English sections to get by!!

Hmm...Ich errinere mich besonders an eine Wort: hakeln. It means to crochet. Why in the world a second year German student would need to know THAT word is REALLY beyond me! I have NO idea if I am conjugating correctly. I had fun with German...maybe I should take a class again or something!

I took 4 years of Spanish and I can still barely make my way through a spanish PC catalog even though I know what the products do!! SCARY!

Good Morning everyone!

Flew out of Chicago on a 5:40 flight that actually left at 8:25 last night. I didn't think that was bad considering I'm talking about O'Hare!

I'm DRIVING to National Conference this year (about 1000 miles)! The last TWO times I flew out of the Windy City I had to wait and wait! This time they said that it was weather in MN but DH saw on the FAA site that they changed the flight time at 6am that morning!:eek: ...they kept changing the time on us like they didn't know! Why would they make us sit at the airport when they knew the flight would be delayed???

It will take you less time to drive.

I was going to take the train, but I couldn't get it into my pocket.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I was going to take the train, but I couldn't get it into my pocket.
Totally confused by this statement but not willing to let it go and let you be the thread killer.:eek:

Think of it this way, Beth:

I was going to take the train [with me], but I coudn't get it into my pocket.

My group is probably riding the bus this year. We did it last year - $9.50 each round-trip!

Geez, Ann! I think that's cheaper than if I were to take the Metra train in! Wowsers! That's a deal and a half!

After flying last year, we are driving. If I were to fly again, it would be non-stop and round trip only.

Amtrak Hiawatha. 38 bucks round trip. No driving on the Kennedy. No paying 30 bucks a night to store a car I can't use. No driving in The Loop. No exhorbitant tolls.The train is the only way to go. In fact, Beth, you could drive to Sturtevant and get on the Hiawatha with me and we can split a cab from Union Station to the hotel.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Amtrak Hiawatha. 38 bucks round trip. No driving on the Kennedy. No paying 30 bucks a night to store a car I can't use. No driving in The Loop. No exhorbitant tolls.

The train is the only way to go. In fact, Beth, you could drive to Sturtevant and get on the Hiawatha with me and we can split a cab from Union Station to the hotel.
You know what? I just might do that! I will be going to WI to drop my granddaughter back home after her visit with us and heading from that direction anyway. Where would I leave my car? PM or email me!

My group is flying this yeaer...... At least this year I won't be flying by myself like last year.

I am just as exhausted from the trip as I would be if we had driven this time. I am so looking forward to the trip in July this year. I'll have my granddaughter with me and we are making it a road trip, stopping several places on route. I am hoping to also get a few shows in. I have a friend in Memphis and then family in WI and IA so I plan to have at least 3 shows on the road as well as get some sightseeing and fun things in with Mare! And then I want to stop in GA on the way home to do a show for family there too!

Thought that post would kill this thread, huh?Wrong.

no, it will be this one

well hello Momma Beth!

BethCooks4U said:
Dag Nab It!
Welcome back!

Also, welcome front, welcome arms, welcome legs, welcome feet, welcome hands, welcome head...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Welcome back!

Also, welcome front, welcome arms, welcome legs, welcome feet, welcome hands, welcome head...

Hehe...almost didn't see the fine print!

Seriously...you guys aren't done with this yet!?

I think the only way this thread will be done is if it is killed by Greg (so doesn't that make him the ultimate thread killer???)

No way! We are stubborn little whipper snappers!

Story of my life. No one ever lets me win.

Looking for the sympathy vote - maybe if I seem pitiful enough they will leave this alone.

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service