• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
  • #1,001
Ahh pic on here now. many thanks

• #1,002
You are welcome! I am hoping to earn the London, England trip next year!! Good night!!

• #1,003
I really should stop this. :D
But it is sooooo addictive :rolleyes:

• #1,004
where is your trip this year?

• #1,005
ours is Rome, but I had 3 months off so not going

• #1,006
A week from today, I will be with my son at the Atlantis in Nassau, Bahamas!!! He will turn 17 while we are there!! Thank you Pampered Chef!! Where are your trips this year and next?

• #1,007
ohh lovely. I had a cruise to Bahamas which included Nassau, it was fabulous. We don't know yet where our next year trip is. not till conference in July.

• #1,008
Oh Rae....come out come out wherever you are. I want to speak with you.

Do you think she will answer my pathetic call so I can ambush her?

• #1,009
baychef said:
1000????????????????????? Maybe:) :)

Hehe..I had to read back a couple of pages and couldn't figure out what you were doing at first...but yup! You were post #1000 in this thread!

• #1,010
Maybe she's scared of you in high heels. ;)

*whimpers* I'm still terrified at the thought

• #1,011
Speaking of high heels, I'm going shopping tomorrow for some cute espadrilles for the Bahamas. Let's talk shoes! :D

that should do it...

• #1,012
jasonmva said:
Oh Rae....come out come out wherever you are. I want to speak with you.

Do you think she will answer my pathetic call so I can ambush her?

You know she is going to try to get in the last word....

And post...:cool:

• #1,013
genburk said:

I'm sure she will....who can resist?

• #1,014
Not me! :cool:

• #1,015
'night all........have fun posting......

• #1,016
genburk said:

You all know me so well.

I was busily entering the wonderfully big shows that I did this week. [Brag. Brag.]

• #1,017
raebates said:
You all know me so well.

I was busily entering the wonderfully big shows that I did this week. [Brag. Brag.]

So..........brag on, what where the totals?!?!?!:) :)

• #1,018
The show I submitted on Sunday was $744 in commissionable sales. I was also entering shows that I will be closing and submitting tonight from Thursday (currently at $330) and Saturday (currently at $870).

They aren't record-breakers, but they'll do.

Last edited:
  • #1,019
Its still going.

• #1,020
Of course it is.

• #1,021
Is this the longest thread on CS?

• #1,022
AJPratt said:
Is this the longest thread on CS?

The longest one that hasn't been shut down!:rolleyes:

• #1,023
It was running neck and neck with the hijacking thread, but today this is ahead by 11.

• #1,024
Make that 12 ahead

• #1,025
make that 13.......

ok, ok, I could go on forever, but that wouldn't kill the thread, now would it??
I guess I will stop now.

• #1,026
OH, wait one more thing....

Oh Dang, I forgot:rolleyes:

Oh well, since I am here anyway....

Now it is ahead by 14:p

Now I will really quit. or so you think.........

• #1,027
Hey,
The hijacking thread is ahead by over 1000, in the viewed count. Now I would say that it is the highest viewed thread, but I think another thread beat that in March.:cool: (notice I am not mentioning any threads here.)

Oh and by the way 15 and counting....

• #1,029
Go Go Gadget Hijack

• #1,031
So, is the goal now to make this the longest thread in CS history, or is it still to kill it?I'm confused.

• #1,032
:cool: Wow... still going! This must be the Energizer Bunny of Threads that wont die!

• #1,033
pchefkristin said:
:cool: Wow... still going! This must be the Energizer Bunny of Threads that wont die!

That's cuz everyone wants to be the one who kills it!

• #1,034
My turn. You know, you could all just let me win.

• #1,035
not a chance, Rae!!

• #1,036
I am trying a new approach. I am laying in the weeds and waiting for you all to get tired of this thread - then I'll pounce!

Actually, I have been working on a bathroom remodel. One more day, I think. Then on to the next room!

• #1,037
I figured, since I was the one who said I was the thread killer from the get go on this thread that wont die... that maybe I could be the last one! :D

• #1,038
Well, you may have started this but you will not be the one to end it!:rolleyes:

• #1,039
I wish I had as much energy as I put into trying to kill this thread into my business. I would be so successful by now :)

• #1,040
pchefkristin said:
I figured, since I was the one who said I was the thread killer from the get go on this thread that wont die... that maybe I could be the last one! :D

It's no longer just about you! You have created a monster.....it has a life of it's own, and it will not die!:eek: :eek: :eek:

• #1,041
Keep the monsters away!!!!

• #1,042
Are we all taking our afternoon naps???
WAKE UP!!!!

Thank you...Sister Mary Elephant. (I can see the youngsters scratching their heads wondering what deep end I have fallen off of!!)

• #1,043
Just one more little post to keep this monster alive.

• #1,044
All I can think of is Steve Martin in The Jerk, where the gunman yell.... "DIE GAS PUMPER!" :rolleyes:

• #1,045
baychef said:
Are we all taking our afternoon naps???
WAKE UP!!!!Thank you...Sister Mary Elephant. (I can see the youngsters scratching their heads wondering what deep end I have fallen off of!!)
Hey! Lemme borrow your book, Man.And the real quote was, "Cla-yas. Claaaa-yassssssss. Claaaa-yassssssssss.
SHUT UP!!!!!"
There. I feel better now.

• #1,046
Ever been tempted to try that at a show?

• #1,047
  • #1,048
raebates said:
Ever been tempted to try that at a show?
That might be getting into a bad habit.

• #1,049
You're afraid of bad habits?

• #1,050
On occassion that I loose my guests at my shows, I just pick up that little hold and slice and stare at it until someone asks me why I am staring at it. Then I go on to say that it reminds me of when I stabbed my twin sister with a wire hair pick that looks strikingly similar to our hold and slice because she wouldnt listen to something I was trying to tell her! Bwwaahahahahah. :eek:

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service