• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
  • #1,051
pchefkristin said:
On occassion that I loose my guests at my shows, I just pick up that little hold and slice and stare at it until someone asks me why I am staring at it. Then I go on to say that it reminds me of when I stabbed my twin sister with a wire hair pick that looks strikingly similar to our hold and slice because she wouldnt listen to something I was trying to tell her! Bwwaahahahahah. :eek:

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :D

• #1,053
pchefkristin said:
On occassion that I loose my guests at my shows, I just pick up that little hold and slice and stare at it until someone asks me why I am staring at it. Then I go on to say that it reminds me of when I stabbed my twin sister with a wire hair pick that looks strikingly similar to our hold and slice because she wouldnt listen to something I was trying to tell her! Bwwaahahahahah. :eek:

I don't imagine you ever lose them a second time. :eek:

• #1,054
pchefkristin said:
I think I am a thread killer! :( I have always been a classic thread killer, and it has followed me over here too! :rolleyes:

Any other thread killers here? Feel free to commiserate with me if you want to. Or, prove me right by not posting at all! UGH! Hehehe.

Wow, Kristin, look what you started! This is the total opposite of thread killing...it's the immortal thread that will not die!

Hehe..:D

• #1,055
cat said:
Wow, Kristin, look what you started! This is the total opposite of thread killing...it's the immortal thread that will not die!

can't let you sneak in and kill it either!!:D :D

have a good night all!

• #1,056
But, you all cant stop me from trying!!

• #1,057
raebates said:
I don't imagine you ever lose them a second time. :eek:

Hehehe.. you can say that again! :cool:

• #1,058
Okay.

I don't imagine you ever lose them a second time.

• #1,059
raebates said:
Okay.

I don't imagine you ever lose them a second time.

Ok... yeah thanks... now, to go get a towel to wipe this coffee off my computer screen! :rolleyes:

• #1,060
See, this is why you should always have a micro-fiber towel in your desk drawer. Just one more handy use for those little wonders.

• #1,061
raebates said:
See, this is why you should always have a micro-fiber towel in your desk drawer. Just one more handy use for those little wonders.

Rae - STOP! There is coffee spewing all over computer screens across the country! I just love knowing I can come here and get my first laugh of the day!:D
(actually - my second - my toddler provided my first!)

• #1,062
Just one more of the many services I offer.

And, besides, I can't quit. I must win!

• #1,063
raebates said:
Just one more of the many services I offer.

And, besides, I can't quit. I must win!

Ahhh! A method to the madness! Now I get it!:rolleyes:

• #1,064
Yeah, but you won't get the last post.

• #1,065
raebates said:
Yeah, but you won't get the last post.

Hmmmm, my competitive hackles are rising....I can feel 'em!

(On a side note - my almost 3 yr old asked me this morning "Mommy, what do Ant-Eaters eat?" I replied - "Well, ant-eaters eat ants"......to which he replied "That can't be right - that's just silly!") THAT was my first laugh of the day!

• #1,066
Don't you love little ones?

There is a little boy in the church class I teach (preschool - K), whose first day in church, ever, was Easter Sunday 2006. When I talked about Jesus rising from the tomb, he said, "So he's a bad guy now. He's a zombie."

Took everything in me not to laugh. Also took me a long time to convince him that Jesus isn't a zombie. Seriously. We talked about it for weeks.

• #1,067
My little guy cracks me up on a daily basis. I keep saying that whatever age he is must be my favorite age, but really, right now, with his never-ending & incredible curiosity, and his increased ability to verbalize his thoughts and questions - it is just so much fun talking to him! I listened to him having a conversation w/ DH the other night - and just going from one topic to another - and I was amazed all over again that he belongs to us!

But a "Zombie Jesus"? That is just too funny - not sure that I could have kept a straight face! And how does a pre-schooler know about Zombies anyway???:eek:

Imagine the conversation at lunch at their house that day!:D

• #1,068
I'm often shocked at what my little ones have been exposed to.

The Furry Guy didn't keep a straight face. Thankfully, he sits at the back of the group and usually laughs without sound. The little guy never knew how funny DH found his comment. Actually, it's been really interesting having him in class. He often has reactions that are completely different from any I've ever heard before. He keeps me on my toes.

As for a favorite age, my baby boy will turn 21 on May 8. Every single age has had it's high points. He still cracks me up!

• #1,069
..... braaaaaains......

:D

• #1,070
Funny, I've never pictured zombies wearing Carmen Miranda hats before.

• #1,071
Only the stylish zombies wear them.

• #1,072
chefann said:
Only the stylish zombies wear them.

Umm, Ann, would this be why we are only seeing the top part of your face now? Are you hiding your zombie persona from us???

• #1,073
Hey, Rae....my son turns 17 on May 9th...in the Bahamas this year!!:)

• #1,074
ChefBeckyD said:
Umm, Ann, would this be why we are only seeing the top part of your face now? Are you hiding your zombie persona from us???
Darn- you're onto me!

Actually, I thought it was a little more "artsy" and interesting to not include my whole head in the pic. My avatar on another forum is just 2 door handles on our suicide-door Lincoln:
http://www.thelincolnforum.net/phpbb/images/avatars/gallery/misc/doorhandles.jpg

• #1,075
cat said:

Check out this post from page one of this never-ending thread.

• #1,076
chefann said:
Darn- you're onto me!

Actually, I thought it was a little more "artsy" and interesting to not include my whole head in the pic. My avatar on another forum is just 2 door handles on our suicide-door Lincoln:
http://www.thelincolnforum.net/phpbb/images/avatars/gallery/misc/doorhandles.jpg
You may have to explain this one to anyone who is under 30 or isn't into cars.

• #1,077
Love your new location KG!

• #1,078
baychef said:
Hey, Rae....my son turns 17 on May 9th...in the Bahamas this year!!:)

Happy Birthday to your son. Since mine is turning 21, he's decided to celebrate with the hard stuff--Orange Soda. He and his friends call it ghetto juice. They're good kids, but very weird. Hmm. I wonder where he gets that. Must be from his dad's side of the family. ;)

• #1,079
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Check out this post from page one of this never-ending thread.

Ok, Ok... so ya called it from the get go. Was there ever any doubt that you are da man?! :cool:

• #1,080
There are several doubts about me, actually.

• #1,081
Not from me, KG. You've got me convinced. You're an intelligent, humorous loon.

• #1,082
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There are several doubts about me, actually.

What?! You are not a man?? :eek:

• #1,083
pchefkristin said:

I did something similar to this at last nights show except I was shaking my whisk (and let the jokes begin) and everyone was dying laughing the whole night.

I also used a new opening line and it worked great. I said I am a part of one the most fanatstic organizations...The Men who sell PC club and yes we are a rarety. The room full of women bought into it and loved it!

• #1,084
pchefkristin said:
What?! You are not a man?? :eek:
Return Receipt Requested, certifiable U.S. Male.

Emphasis on "certifiable."

• #1,085
jasonmva said:
I did something similar to this at last nights show except I was shaking my whisk (and let the jokes begin) and everyone was dying laughing the whole night.

I also used a new opening line and it worked great. I said I am a part of one the most fanatstic organizations...The Men who sell PC club and yes we are a rarety. The room full of women bought into it and loved it!
The secret to success in this business is that sometimes, you must take a whisk.

The size of your reward is commensurate with the whisk you take.

• #1,086
Ahhh, here we go. Men and their obsession with size.

• #1,087
Hmmm... I am surprised the Kitchen Spritzer hasnt come into play yet...

First, well, look at its shape. You have to pump it to get it going, and if you dont release the pressure, well, it will stop working completely! :rolleyes:

• #1,088
pchefkristin said:

First, well, look at its shape. You have to pump it to get it going, and if you dont release the pressure, well, it will stop working completely! :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: ...

• #1,089
Boy, this thread goes in all kinds of directions. It's fun to see where it will end or if it will ever end.

• #1,090
raebates said:
Ahhh, here we go. Men and their obsession with size.
I never heard of Reward Envy before.

• #1,091
pchefkristin said:

Not to mention that it has to be thoroughly washed periodically and carefully handled.

• #1,092
Hmm, this thread looks like it will never DIE! LOL

• #1,093
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not to mention that it has to be thoroughly washed periodically and carefully handled.
With vinegar no less....
SINcerely,
Miss Piggy:D

• #1,094
Good night everyone! Have fun trying to kill this thing...

• #1,095
Boy, o boy, it's been a while since the last post. Is the first time to post going to be the last to post.

We'll see!!

• #1,096
To borrow a quote from The Kitchen Guy:

"Nope"

• #1,097
Here's my latest attempt at killing the thread.

Let's see. We've talked about sex and religion. I know!

Politics!

• #1,098
That won't kill it - it'll only steam it up. Check out Chris' CBS Fired thread. :rolleyes:

• #1,099
Yeah, just dash my hopes, KG.

• #1,100
Good morning... thread killer wanna be's! :D

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service