• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekend Update, September 30, 2007

In summary, the Pampered Chef "Weekend Update" is a weekly email newsletter that provides updates, tips, and recipes for customers and consultants. It is released every week and includes information such as new product releases, special promotions, cooking tips, recipes, and news about Pampered Chef events. To sign up for the "Weekend Update", you can visit the Pampered Chef website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up form. Both Pampered Chef consultants and customers can sign up to receive the "Weekend Update", making it a valuable resource for anyone interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Well, I'm back, I guess, after completing my odyssey of diving and all, Leggy has asked me to retake the updates, so here I am. Thanks to Leggy and Ann for pinch hitting.

And, just like when I started my, um, sabbatical, there is no news.

I do know that there was a semi-private search scheduled for Saturday, but as of 1:00 AM EDT, I have not heard any reports or results of the search.

That's it - more updates when we hear something new. As always, any news or commentary is over in the Missing thread and you're welcome to join us there.

Bumping . . .

bumping----

bumping....

bumping...............

bumping and as always praying for Paiges safe return.

Bumping and praying....

What is the Pampered Chef "Weekend Update"?

The Pampered Chef "Weekend Update" is a weekly email newsletter that provides updates, tips, and recipes for customers and consultants.

When was the "Weekend Update" for September 30, 2007 released?

The "Weekend Update" for September 30, 2007 was released on September 30, 2007.

What types of information can I expect to find in the "Weekend Update"?

The "Weekend Update" typically includes new product releases, special promotions, cooking tips, recipes, and news about Pampered Chef events.

How can I sign up for the "Weekend Update"?

To sign up for the "Weekend Update", you can visit the Pampered Chef website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up form.

Is the "Weekend Update" only for Pampered Chef consultants, or can customers also receive it?

Both Pampered Chef consultants and customers can sign up to receive the "Weekend Update". It is a great resource for anyone interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • The_Kitchen_Guy