• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your's Truly Has Been Doing a Lot of Work Over in the

In summary, Grande has been one of the administrators for the Help Find The Missing thread and sent his greetings to everyone. He has also said that he will drop by sometime soon to say hi.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Your's Truly has been doing a lot of work over in the Help Find The Missing thread. Our old friend, Grandé is one of the administrators there. He sends his greetings to you all and says he'll drop by someday soon to say hi. Feel free to post your greetings here as I'm sure he'll have to check out a thread with his name on it. :)
Grande_AV.jpg

Grandé and Friend

I just have to giggle at that pic. DH and I used to have 2 parakeets, and they loved to perch on our heads. Of course, they'd also land on our forks while we were eating dinner. :rolleyes:

Big thanks to Grande and KG for keeping Paige and other missing persons in our collective consciousness.

And are we once again going to start a round of "ooh, yummy!" about what a handsome fella Grande is? :love:

Thanks to BOTH of you!

chefann said:
I just have to giggle at that pic. DH and I used to have 2 parakeets, and they loved to perch on our heads. Of course, they'd also land on our forks while we were eating dinner. :rolleyes:

Big thanks to Grande and KG for keeping Paige and other missing persons in our collective consciousness.

And are we once again going to start a round of "ooh, yummy!" about what a handsome fella Grande is? :love:

I must have missed the last pic of Grande because for some reason I had oictured him as an older man...not that cute young HUNK in the picture above!:eek:

chefmeg said:
I must have missed the last pic of Grande because for some reason I had oictured him as an older man...not that cute young HUNK in the picture above!:eek:
That is so funny because I was thinking the very same thing! I missed the first go around of a photo too!

Oh...Meg. You have to go back and find the picture of him and his DW- both too cute!

Thanks again! Merry Christmas to you, your wife and the kiddos. :)

Is there any news on the missing teen in Iowa?

For those who missed it the first time around, Grande posted a link to a pic of himself and his DW here. If you'd like to read the resultant "you're hot" discussion, the post with the pic is #1365 in the One of Our Own Is Missing thread, and the discussion starts shortly thereafter.

He-he - leave it to Ann to look that up! ;)

What can I say, I don't feel like working on work today. Bleah. (Actually, I NEVER feel like working my job. I think 2008 is my year to get PC to the point where I can realistically consider quitting or cutting back to part-time.)

Oh they are BOTH adorable!!!!!!!! What a sweet photo!

chefann said:
What can I say, I don't feel like working on work today. Bleah. (Actually, I NEVER feel like working my job. I think 2008 is my year to get PC to the point where I can realistically consider quitting or cutting back to part-time.)

Total hijack but I'm with you on this one!

chefann said:
Hey Ann - you need some accountability for that?:DETA - and for the Newbies - now you know that we consider Grande one of us....we've already hijacked his thread!And Grande - I've been lurking on your site - great job - you are a good man!

Grande has been one of us since we got over our initial suspicion when he broke the news about Paige. :) There wasn't even any PC kool-aid for him to drink - we just accepted him (after asking if he wanted to host a show, of course).

All together now, "One of us... one of us..."

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Ann - you need some accountability for that?:D
My Director and I are going to hold each other accountable. I sent her the points breakdown that I posted a couple of days ago about earning Level 1 by the end of February, and it really lit a fire under her tushie.

Ann what thread was that on... I wanted to print it off for myself and now I cannot find it... TIA

The "One of our own is missing" thread. Grande's pic is at post 1365. We started getting silly with him back around page 4, though. :)

Yes... I recall that sillyness... I was really wondering about the points breakdown thread though... but I realize the Grande' fun thread is more interesting! :)

chefann said:
For those who missed it the first time around, Grande posted a link to a pic of himself and his DW here. If you'd like to read the resultant "you're hot" discussion, the post with the pic is #1365 in the One of Our Own Is Missing thread, and the discussion starts shortly thereafter.
Admit it - you've got that post bookmarked.

quiverfull7 said:
Oh they are BOTH adorable!!!!!!!! What a sweet photo!
Well, thank you.

Wait a minute, you meant the bird, right? Sigh.

chefmeg said:
I must have missed the last pic of TKG because for some reason I had pictured him as an older man...not that cute young HUNK in the picture above!:eek:
I fixed your entry for you.

quiverfull7 said:
Ann what thread was that on... I wanted to print it off for myself and now I cannot find it... TIA

I knew you were talking about the points - but this was TOO funny!!!! :rolleyes:

I figure Ann already has it as her background on her PC. Poor DH is probably wondering who that other guy is... ...and of course Ann makes up some silly excuse about liking the parakeet...

guys, what does ETA mean? I always thought it meant estimated time of arrival, but that doesn't make sense with how it is used in the posts.

Thanks for helping a Nooobie (again)

ALL RIGHT ANN... where is the thread about earning level one in Feb ... or are you like... WORKING or something??? :) KG ... you are adorable too! But I was talking about Grande and his WIFE! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
guys, what does ETA mean? I always thought it meant estimated time of arrival, but that doesn't make sense with how it is used in the posts.

Thanks for helping a Nooobie (again)

Edited to add - if you read the Grande picture thread far enough, you'll see I asked the SAME question late at night because I'm used to it meaning "estimated time of arrival"

quiverfull7 said:
ALL RIGHT ANN... where is the thread about earning level one in Feb ... or are you like... WORKING or something??? :) KG ... you are adorable too! But I was talking about Grande and his WIFE! :)
Oh, okay.

Turns, hangs head, slinks away slowly...

Well... maybe if you post some more photos of yourself we can all gush over you too... and maybe you should post a cute one with your DW as well ... so turn your head back around and slink on back!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you so much to Grande, KG, and everyone else who has helped to keep us in the know. I especially appreciate the fact that you've continued to update us even with so little information for so long.

quiverfull7 said:
Well... maybe if you post some more photos of yourself we can all gush over you too... and maybe you should post a cute one with your DW as well ... so turn your head back around and slink on back!!!!!!!!! :)
Well, you could check us out in The Photo Thread (although, I admit we are not exactly at our daily best in that photo) and there's a photo of me climbing out of the HBOT tank on my profile.

Ann also posted a photo of the two of us here.

There's also a photo of me in my HBOT tank up on my http://www.jrmanning.com/.

raebates said:
Thank you so much to Grande, KG, and everyone else who has helped to keep us in the know. I especially appreciate the fact that you've continued to update us even with so little information for so long.
You're most welcome - it's my pleasure.

To me, it's just what a friend would do for a friend.

quiverfull7 said:
Sorry! I was at lunch with a friend.

The points breakdown is in post 14 of http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/what-recipes-january-30067/

Here it is:
You can have it (level 1) by the end of February, if the points required for Level 1 are the same as this year.
All these numbers are based on $600 show avg. (just because it's easier for the math), 10 shows per month (only slightly more than 2 per week).

Jan 1-9, 1 show, $600 (to get the tablecloth) = 600 pts.
Jan. 15-31, 9 shows, total $5400, double points = 10,800 pts.
Total January sales = $6000 -> 3,000 bonus points
That's 14,400 points for JANUARY! SALES ONLY, no recruiting points in there.

February 1-14, 5 shows, total $3000, double points = 6,000 pts.
February 15-29, 5 shows, total $3000 = 3,000 pts.
Total February sales = $6000 -> 9,000 points
Total SALES points for January and February = 23,400 points

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Admit it - you've got that post bookmarked.
I do not have that post bookmarked. I did a little searching for it. :p

I still have the Simpsons version of Grande in my Photobucket album:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/GrandeSimpson.png

chefann said:
I do not have that post bookmarked. I did a little searching for it. :p
Um, sure. Okay.

Aw, is BFF KG a little jealous?

{{{hugs}}}

chefann said:
Aw, is BFF KG a little jealous?

{{{hugs}}}
No.

KG is a LOT jealous.

And if you believe that, I have a http://www.lacrossetribune.com/articles/2007/11/25/news/z04bridge25.txt in Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3911346.

I've been off-line for awhile (internet gets hooked up at our home next week); glad to see the usual hi-jinx (and hi-jacks) are still on-going.
leggy

Grande's going to log back in, take one look at this thread, and run screaming from the room. We're such a bunch of nuts. But we're loveable nuts. ;)

I know, we can be the official humor break for people over on Help Find the Missing.

[shrug] What do I have to be jealous of? I wasn't a young handsome hunk when I was young, either. [/shrug]

Well, I find that hard to believe. Besides, beauty is fleeting. Personality and brains are far more important.

Of course, Grande's got those, too. :D

Just had to twist that knife in a little deeper.

OH my....
Grande, keep up the good work!

chefann said:
.......And are we once again going to start a round of "ooh, yummy!" about what a handsome fella Grande is? :love:
Of course we are.....he is our number one hottie! :love: ;)

Thanks KG and Grande for keeping Paige and all missing persons in our minds.

1. What is the purpose of the Help Find The Missing thread?

The Help Find The Missing thread is a place where people can come together to share information and resources in an effort to locate missing persons and bring them home safely.

2. How can I get involved in helping to find missing persons?

There are many ways to get involved, including volunteering your time and resources, spreading awareness on social media, and staying informed about missing person cases in your area. You can also join the Help Find The Missing thread and contribute any information or resources that may be helpful.

3. Is Grandé the only administrator of the Help Find The Missing thread?

No, there are multiple administrators who work together to manage the thread and ensure that all posts are relevant and appropriate. Grandé is just one of the administrators and has been a dedicated member of the team for a long time.

4. Can I post about any missing person case in the Help Find The Missing thread?

While we understand that you may want to bring attention to any missing person case, please only post about cases that are actively being investigated by authorities. This will help us keep the thread organized and focused on cases where our efforts can make a difference.

5. How can I contact Grandé directly?

You can send Grandé a private message through the forum or reach out to him through his social media accounts. He may also drop by the thread to respond to any greetings or messages directed towards him.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • janezapchef