• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
Awww.... I guess I'll leave it alone for you Beth.

Oops! Did I post that?

chefann said:
Awww.... I guess I'll leave it alone for you Beth.

Oops! Did I post that?
Yeah, thanks!:rolleyes:

where has Jason been.............did you send him to camp? Or is he grounded from CS?

Is he running around somewhere with his thong on backwards?!?!?!:eek: :D

Maybe he eloped with the dolphin...something is fishy.:p

I don't know. He never tells me anything.

Maybe he took that promotion and moved?!:eek:

are you going to put up with that? You need to crack the whip!

I just can't keep them under control. What's a mother to do?:rolleyes:

BethCooks4U said:
Looking for the sympathy vote - maybe if I seem pitiful enough they will leave this alone.

You'll have to be a lot more pitiful than that for us to let you win.

amy07 said:
where has Jason been.............did you send him to camp? Or is he grounded from CS?

I dont' think I have ever laughed so hard about elopping with a dolphin, or wearing a thong backwards..... that is just funny... But where is Jason????? :rolleyes:

he's back - probably thinking up a good comeback

He better have a good one.. after disappering on us for what a week now???? Are you going to ground him again Mom??? LOL

A thousand apologies!!!Hi guys. I know I know - I have neglected my fan base. But I was getting such a deep tan from the spotlight that I needed to repair the skin damage (ok who am I kidding - I love the attention). Well the dolphin and I have parted ways and he took my thong with him.

Seriously though I have been doing a great deal of self-evaluation. I have decided to pass on the current promotions that were coming up. I had found that our corporate office was really just looking to see if I was interested in placing my name in a pool to be chosen from but after a long talk with my district manager, we both determined that now is just not the right time but he has some things in mind that could help get me some more training. I have also been looking a lot at my current relationship (long, long, LONG story - the novel is to be released sometime over the summer...hoping to make the NY Times Top 10 Best Seller list) and I have been re-examining my PC business to see if it still makes me as happy as when I first signed up. (the jury is still out on this).

OK - now that the depressing part is over, let's get back to the laughter. It does warm my heart to see that so many of you have missed me and were curious as to where I was.

So is this pathetic enough to get a sympathy vote to win killing this thread? It is all thruth but pathetic nonetheless.

Taking stock of what is and is not working in your life is commendable, not pathetic. I just hope PC wins out. It just wouldn't be the same here without you.

sympathy votes will not get you the "thread Killer champion award"

so back down, bro!

I hope that PC wins as well.. other wise this place just will not be the same without you on here!! But I have to agree with Rae taking time and taking stock of what is working and what isn't working in your life is highly commendable and not even close to being pathetic.. Cheer up will be here!! :)

baychef said:
Maybe he eloped with the dolphin...something is fishy.:p
Are trying to start a rumor on porpoise?

naaahhh, rumors are meant to be mean and hurtful........we love'em too much to be mean. But we do "porpoisely" tease him!

Did you hear that Ford is recalling millions of Mercurys?They've found the Mercury contains traces of tuna.

Forgive me CS, for I have sinned.....I've killed another thread. Ah well, where's the next one? Bring it on!!! LOL

Like I'm going to admit it hahaha!

At least not specifically lol. I'm just bored...and apparently am boring everyone else as well roflmao!

Nope, I'm the thread killer tonight.

Well then I can FINALLY get off here and go get some stuff done around the house! LOL Thanks chef Jeanine;)

Nuh, huh! I don't think so! That's my job!

Hey Beth, how old is your granddaughter (Mare?) who will be traveling with you this summer?

chefjeanine said:
Hey Beth, how old is your granddaughter (Mare?) who will be traveling with you this summer?
She's 13. My list is growing of things to suggest to do together! She will also be a perfect assistant at my shows!

13? Is Mare the one who has trouble talking because she's a little hoarse?:confused:

Jason, it is certainly good to hear from you! I don't envy your position right now. Lots to think about. I too vote for PC for you...if nothing else...just so you can stay on here! Maybe we can take turns to donate a $200 party in your name every other month to keep you active here too!

Sorry to hear about the dolphin turning tail on you then stealing your thong. Damn fish breathed mammal!!!

Just do us a favor...let us know if you are going to disappear on us so we aren't out in cyberspace looking for you. You know how Mom worries. After she worries, then she cracks the whip and your in big trouble then!!

baychef said:
Just do us a favor...let us know if you are going to disappear on us so we aren't out in cyberspace looking for you. You know how Mom worries. After she worries, then she cracks the whip and your in big trouble then!!
You make me sound so mean. I just want you all to turn out right. Oh worry, worry...

Jason,
Only you can figure out what is right for you and whatever you decide will shape who you are later. Say a prayer and look into your heart. You have had a lot of changes and eye opening potential changes lately. Take a breath! I hope you stay with PC too because it is such a great opportunity but if this isn't the right time for you, then you have to decide. Hey, there's an upside to leaving - then you could come back next year and sign with me (HEY EVERYONE! Don't attack me! I was just kidding!!!:eek: ). But seriously, even if you leave PC you can stay on CS!!! ~wishing you peace.

It's been a few hours since anyone posted, and I just can't let Beth be burdened with the guilt of killing the thread.

LOL! Well... I dont think I have posted on this since I started it... so lets prove my initial theory right! Is it now DEAD??

Nope. Not yet.

Oh sure! Thanks Rae!

You are most certainly welcome, Beth.

heellllllloooo everyone!

Leah, I think you and I need professional help - we are both on here waayyyy too much! LOL

amy07 said:
Leah, I think you and I need professional help - we are both on here waayyyy too much! LOL
But then we all knew that already, now didn't we?

Just kidding - we ALL need help!

I think I need to be commited to the Pampered chef Addiction Hosptial LOL for those of us who can't seem to get off of CS Long enough to do anything hehehehe

This thread will still be going when Mare has groan up.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
This thread will still be going when Mare has groan up.
And her kids and their kids...

I thought goats had kids? :confused:She'd get hoarse if it's colt out.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought goats had kids? :confused:

She'd get hoarse if it's colt out.
Harr Harr Harr.

The name is pronounced "mar-ee" (like Mary).

BethCooks4U said:
I am just as exhausted from the trip as I would be if we had driven this time. I am so looking forward to the trip in July this year. I'll have my granddaughter with me and we are making it a road trip, stopping several places on route. I am hoping to also get a few shows in. I have a friend in Memphis and then family in WI and IA so I plan to have at least 3 shows on the road as well as get some sightseeing and fun things in with Mare! And then I want to stop in GA on the way home to do a show for family there too!

OOhh!! Ohhh! OOOHHHH!!! I get so excited when people are coming to my state! Where in Iowa are you going to be, Beth? I live in eastern Iowa, near the Quad Cities. Anywhere near here?

Not dead, yet!

chefjenibel said:
OOhh!! Ohhh! OOOHHHH!!! I get so excited when people are coming to my state! Where in Iowa are you going to be, Beth? I live in eastern Iowa, near the Quad Cities. Anywhere near here?
I have a friend who just moved to :confused: Davenport??? (at border of IL and WI and IA) and my sister lives in Winterset.

Rae: I doubt it will ever die. We will post it to death but it will not die.

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service