• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
  • #2,651
That's cause you are SOOOOOO smart Beth!

LOL...........

You know I luv ya!
;)

• #2,652
Yeah. SOOOO smart! That I didn't even catch that those "grown ups" were talking about me again... :cry:

Hey I can be here! My grandbabies are 1000 miles away so I can't :cry: be with them so I'll just be here instead :balloon: keeping this thread alive. I love to do things to help out my fellow cheffers!

It's okay, Paulette you can go on to other threads now.:cool:

• #2,653
Well actually on a serious note..... Shocking I know!!!!!

I need to get the kiddos to bed. BBL though!

• #2,654
Hmmmm... maybe she'll forget to check back here when she gets the kiddos in bed. They'll look so sweet :angel: she'll just stay with them just a little longer.

Yeah, right! :rolleyes:

• #2,655
If it's like my house... I RUN from the room as soon as they are asleep, lest I do anything stupid (like breathing too loudly) to wake them up!

• #2,656
Got to love this thread...you can leave it alone for a few weeks and it is still going...kind of like the stupid Energizer bunny from the late 80's/early 90's...

• #2,657
janetupnorth said:
Got to love this thread...you can leave it alone for a few weeks and it is still going...kind of like the stupid Energizer bunny from the late 80's/early 90's...
Hey! I saw him just the other day!

• #2,658
Ah, a break in the action. Now can I kill this thing once and for all?Probably not.

• #2,659
janetupnorth said:

Ok maybee it's too early and I'm not quite coherent(sp) yet but this makes me feel like you think I'm stupid for having fun on this thread. I know you did not mean it that way but that's how I read it first thing this AM.

ETA: Maybee I need to go back to bed. Now if the kids would just sit and watch cartoons without asking for juice or a snack every 2 mins!!! I wish people would tell you that being a mom means you pretty much live in a state of mild sleep deprivation.....

Last edited:
  • #2,660
I read it that the bunny was stupid.

It's still going and going even to this day. I think it's kind of an icon now - never know when it'll show up. This thread is just like that!

• #2,661
Well this thread has become my warped sense of entertainment. I Love to see what will happen next!

Next year at conference we should try to book a resteraunt or something (the bar was fine but too LOUD!). Maybee we could all actually get to know eachother better. I would love to just sit and chat with you.

• #2,662
Yeah, but would that become the never-ending dinner? I mean, it's us.

• #2,663
etteluap70PC said:
Next year at conference we should try to book a resteraunt or something (the bar was fine but too LOUD!). Maybee we could all actually get to know eachother better. I would love to just sit and chat with you.
I did think of that, but the bar was easy to find, and people could get food if they wanted. Some restaurants don't like it when people sit and visit, which you KNOW would happen with us. Next year we'll have to just commandeer the lounge at the end of the lobby or something. :)

• #2,664
Hmmm thats an idea! It was great to be able to have drinks and food (I was sooooo hungry sunday nite!) But on Monday that band was sooooo loud! (Although fun) I could not hear anything!

Well it's not like we are on short notice for planning something! LOL we have lots of time!

• #2,665
...2 days! Sorry Paulette but ...too bad! You do not win!:D

• #2,666
See? I step away for a little while, and you guys let this go. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.Guess I'll just have to kill it myself.

• #2,667
...ummmm hummmm...

• #2,668
Don't you guys have something better to do? Like call a customer or something?

Oh wait...you're in the eastern time zone...so go to bed or something. ;)

• #2,669
I'm off to bed now, but I'll be back early in the A.M., while you're sound asleep. :)

• #2,671
Look at those shiny blue stars you two have...

Beth - halfway to TPC Recruiting - WHO HOO!

• #2,672
janetupnorth said:

Yeah, if only my recruiting were as prolific as my posting. :rolleyes:

• #2,673
janetupnorth said:

Beth - halfway to TPC Recruiting - WHO HOO!
:blushing: Well, now let's not get ahead of ourselves here. They have to sign and they have to qualify to count! ...but thanks for noticing! :blushing:

• #2,674
I'm happy for you, Beth. I hope they qualify soon, and their businesses take off.

• #2,675
BethCooks4U said:
...2 days! Sorry Paulette but ...too bad! You do not win!:D

As my kids would say... aaaugh.....!

Ok So typing does not give the same inflection or sound nearly as funny as when they do it!

• #2,676
Momma Beth....have they not let YOU kill this thing yet? Some nerve! :)

• #2,677
I KNOW!! What's wrong with them?????

I try so hard but what's a mother to do??

• #2,678
BethCooks4U said:
I KNOW!! What's wrong with them?????

I try so hard but what's a mother to do??

how 'bout sending some of those recruiting vibes out to your kiddos!!:love: :love: some of us are still frantically trying to earn a free boat ride!!:)

• #2,679
jasonmva said:
Momma Beth....have they not let YOU kill this thing yet? Some nerve! :)

Hey, I thought parents were supposed to sacrifice for their children. :p

• #2,680
Sacrifice but still protect...

• #2,681
And my goal is to protect every one from the distress :yuck: of being the killer of this thread. It's all because I love you all. :love:

So if you love me too :love: then stay off this thread!:p

• #2,682
Not distressing to kill this thread...we're all trying to keep you from wasting time on it...

• #2,683
So, if I don't let you kill this, you'll think I'm saying I don't love you?I do love you. I do! I do!I'm just not going to let you carry the burden of thread killer to protect me.

• #2,684
I would not bestow the burden of killing this thread on any of you. I will keep it for myself to spare you all!

That is how much I wuv you all!!!!

• #2,685
My son's school (Appalachian State) won against #5 ranked Michigan yesterday (ASU is an AA team and Michigan is Big 10 for those non-football fans).

My grandson was on TV in Milwaukee on channel 12 today. His parents took him to a Brewers game and they were interviewed. The tape included him saying "Go Brewers Go" and shaking his fist as a 2 year old would. Then the anchor said "what a cute peanut" - did anyone see that? He (the 2 year old) is a major baseball nut. LOVES the Brewers - even on TV and everything is baseball, baseball, baseball. Of course with his dad as influence he is also a Packer fan but baseball is in his heart.

Then on the way home later today my sons pulled right up next to (no clue what the name is) but he's a rookie with the Brewers and is really hot - possible rookie of the year according to my sport nut sons.

What a weekend.

• #2,686
That is So cool Beth! WOOHOO!!!

• #2,687
I know. Now if you guys would just let me kill this thread!:rolleyes:

• #2,688
BethCooks4U said:
My son's school (Appalachian State) won against #5 ranked Michigan yesterday (ASU is an AA team and Michigan is Big 10 for those non-football fans).

It's AS that's causing the crying in my household. :cry:

• #2,689
Well, sorry but we're... CHEERING! :p

• #2,690
unfortunately not everyone can be cheering at the same time...

Sory Beth..... Couldn't let you kill it!

• #2,691
That's okay, Paulette.

I am a Packer fan:love: so I have had my share of non-cheering days.

• #2,692
Let me guess. You thought a "private" conversation about sports would keep me away?Nuh uh!

• #2,694
How has a day and a half gone by with nobody posting on this thread?!?! Are we really going to let Beth kill it? Come on now, just because her son's school kicked major behind on Saturday doesn't mean that she gets to kick our behinds in killing this thread! Come on y'all, we can do it! Go Cheffers Go! (was trying to keep in football reference, yet it's not working so well...)

• #2,696
Thanks Katie, I always know I can count on you :D

• #2,697
Always got your back, girl!

Now in appreciation of my undying support of you, GO AWAY!!!

• #2,698
lol... I will only because I need to get some sleep and am too frustrated to stay awake any longer without kicking myself and crying (see my thread that I started)

• #2,699
Yep - already saw it and posted my "uplifting" message! (tee hee hee hee)

• #2,700
:D :D :D :cool: :cool: :D :D :D !!!

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service