• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
My director is moving down there... so I'm sure Ill be visiting!

I plan on getting in touch with you when my company sends me up to our office in Hammonton. Don't know when it will be but I know they are planning on it

AJPratt said:
My director is moving down there... so I'm sure Ill be visiting!
WOO HOO!!! Just give me a day or so to clear a path through the house. i spend so much time on here I don't get it done! (BTW: I AM supposed to be WORKING at my day job today - only one week left!!!)

BethCooks4U said:
WOO HOO!!! Just give me a day or so to clear a path through the house. i spend so much time on here I don't get it done! (BTW: I AM supposed to be WORKING at my day job today - only one week left!!!)

Beth - are you going full time PC after that? (sorry if this was already a thread - must have missed it!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Beth - are you going full time PC after that? (sorry if this was already a thread - must have missed it!)
Yep! No more day job for me!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

BethCooks4U said:
Yep! No more day job for me!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

But now she has another full time job keeping the "kids" from fighting on another thread :)

LOL! Okay, speaking of socks w/holes...DH got sooo ticked b/c he bought two new packs of socks at Kohl's. Well, he wore them for ONE DAY, and he came home with holes in them. He was so darn mad...needless to say, he won't be buying those socks anymore!

And Beth -- congrats on quitting your day job. Doesn't it feel GREAT?!!!? I LOVED that feeling the last day I walked out of the classroom...LOL! It was such a rush!

jasonmva said:
But now she has another full time job keeping the "kids" from fighting on another thread :)
You may need to consider daycare if you want to make a go at this business Beth!

Oh - and Congratulations!

ChefBeckyD said:
You may need to consider daycare if you want to make a go at this business Beth!

I know! But did you see what they get these days? I need to promote to NED NOW!!

Good for you!!!

spoiledchef said:
LOL! Okay, speaking of socks w/holes...DH got sooo ticked b/c he bought two new packs of socks at Kohl's. Well, he wore them for ONE DAY, and he came home with holes in them. He was so darn mad...needless to say, he won't be buying those socks anymore!

And Beth -- congrats on quitting your day job. Doesn't it feel GREAT?!!!? I LOVED that feeling the last day I walked out of the classroom...LOL! It was such a rush!
Well, DARN!

BethCooks4U said:
I know! But did you see what they get these days? I need to promote to NED NOW!!

So true! I have a friend who quit her job as a bank VP to follow a life long dream and open a daycare! If the thought didn't make me hyperventilate and get sick to my stomach, I would consider it as a job!

(I love kids - just not other people's kids all day long every day!)

Isn't VP of a bank and DayCare virtually the same thing?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Isn't VP of a bank and DayCare virtually the same thing?
As is keeping certain people on this forum in line.

pamperedalf said:
Before long they really will think we are cereal killers LOL
Cereal killers?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
DARN!

thread.jpg

My grandmother and mother both did this a lot. At the price of socks these days, and with the crappy material they are using, it doesn't take much to poke a toenail through the toes anymore - I think I'm going to start doing this.

Lessee...Mom's old wooded darning bulb is around here somewhere...

For God's sake, cut your toenails, man!

See, I'm the thread killer!

Hardly. It's still on page one.

Huh, I think you're the thread killer! Psychopath!

What do two psychics say when they meet?"You're fine! How am I?"

Is it not normal to talk to yourself and expect an answer back?

Everytime I see this thread I see "Bad Spellers Untie" siggie from AJpratt and laugh. OOps sorry I just hijacked this thead!

This thread is just a hijack waiting to happen.This thread will live forever because no one is going to let anyone else be the last one to post in it.

Is there something wrong with talking to yourself?

I don't think so...if there is, you're in trouble!

Yeah...that's what I was thinking...

So anyhow...I was so happy to get to 750 and I still have no star. Boo hoo!

Oh be quiet...why don't you go make dinner or something?

Good idea...I'm hungry!

Tell yourself it's okay, the moving target changed to 800 or something.

BethCooks4U said:
Is it not normal to talk to yourself and expect an answer back?

I always thought that is was perfectly normal !! it isn't? i seem to do it all the time!
(i always get the answer I want too!)

reba515 said:
I always thought that is was perfectly normal !! it isn't? i seem to do it all the time!
(i always get the answer I want too!)
That's the best part about talking to yourself!

I talk to myself all the time.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I talk to myself all the time.
Where I work, it's the only place I can go for intelligent conversation.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Where I work, it's the only place I can go for intelligent conversation.
Why yes, that is correct, Sir.

I figure why not? I'm the only one who listens anyway! at least in my house!:D

I remember when my DD was about 3 she said to me "mommy who you talkin' to?.... you-self?"

Last edited:
I can never get a straight answer from me though

I told you that you'd fit right in here.We're all here 'cause we're not all there.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I told you that you'd fit right in here.

We're all here 'cause we're not all there.
Where are we supposed to be? If I was there I wouldn't be here.

That's why we're all here.We're not all there.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's why we're all here.

We're not all there.
SO finally an explaination I can understand.:p

If you strattle a state line you can be in 2 places at once

And I just noticed....the time that is reflected on the posts has not changed due to daylight savings time so they are 1 hour behind!

jasonmva said:
If you strattle a state line you can be in 2 places at once
Thanks for the "strattle" suggestion.:p Sorry... couldn't help it. Still thinking about the sticky buns.

AJPratt said:
Thanks for the "strattle" suggestion.:p Sorry... couldn't help it. Still thinking about the sticky buns.

Mine or KG's? Wait, I don't think I want to know :eek:

Well, I know YOU want to strattle state lines... what's KG want to strattle?

Leave me out of this sticky buns thing, okay?Thanks.:p

Hey, what you do with your sticky buns are your business.

AJPratt said:
Well, I know YOU want to strattle state lines... what's KG want to strattle?
I'd have to come up with a long-term strattlegy to answer this one.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'd have to come up with a long-term strattlegy to answer this one.
Sounds like a dirty movie to me.

(Yawn... It's after 11PM here. Time for bed!) PM me if anything good happens!

I always try to have the last say,

As my DH says, "I don't mind you having the last word...I just wish you would get to it"!

pamperedalf said:
I always try to have the last say, but someone always wants to get that last word in. Once in my life I want the final say!!!!!!

As my DH says, "I don't mind if you get the final word in an argument...I just wish you would get to it!"

yummy4tummy said:
As my DH says, "I don't mind if you get the final word in an argument...I just wish you would get to it!"
Is it possible to have the final word?

The last word in the dictionary on my Palm Pilot is zymosan.

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service