• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
A silver bullet, dipped in garlic...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..Can't kill it, Can't kill it. Too funny.

Last one to post in a thread about thread killers is the thread killer. Therefore, everyone will continue to post in this thread and it will never die.If you went into a coma and came back in six months, this thread will be on page one with 275 pages and 6,793 posts.

KG, this thread won''t die, I hope someone doesn't go into a coma. I know my DH would be lost for a while!!

Just a figure of speech. I'm in another forum that uses the same software. Someone started a "Are you a thread killer" on 10-19-2002 that reached 97,776 posts on 3,719 pages, having 410,063 views before a moderator finally closed it. The Thread Killer Part 2 thread started on 1-14-2004 and, so far, has 1008 pages of 25,177 posts as of today.This thread will NEVER die because everyone wants to be the last poster.

Not me, I don't care if I'm the last one. :)

I always try to have the last say, but someone always wants to get that last word in. Once in my life I want the final say!!!!!!

Fine. you do that.

Hmmm...I think I killed a thread on the lime-berry mousse trifle today. No one has responded to my post at 4:15...hmmm....I need answers, too. It's no fun to be a thread killer. Someone help! :)

Sorry haven't made that trifle, that's probably why I haven't responded.Getting my last say in for now!

KG, love your best show total. :)

Sherrie~
I am off to check out the thread you are talking about so you can no longer be called a thread killer!!

KellyTheChef said:
Sherrie~
I am off to check out the thread you are talking about so you can no longer be called a thread killer!!
Go ahead - bump 'em all and flood the first page with all that old stuff. :rolleyes:

I'm actually quite relieved to find out I'm not the only one who feels like a thread killer. We sure are a murderous bunch.

Before long they really will think we are cereal killers LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Just a figure of speech. I'm in another forum that uses the same software. Someone started a "Are you a thread killer" on 10-19-2002 that reached 97,776 posts on 3,719 pages, having 410,063 views before a moderator finally closed it.

The Thread Killer Part 2 thread started on 1-14-2004 and, so far, has 1008 pages of 25,177 posts as of today.

This thread will NEVER die because everyone wants to be the last poster.

Wow..I never would have thought it would get that far!

I had to save you Cat. You posted the last saying over an hour ago. Did everyone go to bed?

cat said:
Wow..I never would have thought it would get that far!
If you started one of those threads on that other site, then you have a most interesting alt.

I'll be up til the cows come home...have I found a star yet?!

darn it!!!!

That's what we used to do to socks.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's what we used to do to socks.
DARN! I thought it was a 4 letter word.

DARN!
thread.jpg
My grandmother and mother both did this a lot. At the price of socks these days, and with the crappy material they are using, it doesn't take much to poke a toenail through the toes anymore - I think I'm going to start doing this. Lessee...Mom's old wooded darning bulb is around here somewhere...

Too much work for me! I have enough on my plate already. I'll just have another show and buy some new socks.

There's a fine line between "cheap" and "frugal." I like to think I'm frugal.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There's a fine line between "cheap" and "frugal." I like to think I'm frugal.
Frugal sounds like a fungus and fungus reminds me of mushrooms (which I hate) so I'll be frivolous. That sounds more fun!

There's a fungus amongus. :eek:I think I am a mushroom - they keep me in the dark and feed me horse hockey.That's why people like me- I'm a fungi.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There's a fungus amongus. :eek:

I think I am a mushroom - they keep me in the dark and feed me horse hockey.

That's why people like me- I'm a fungi.
hmmm.... that explains a lot!

You are a fungi!

I'm the yeast of your worries.

You can wear yeast? Doesn't it get sticky?

raebates said:
You can wear yeast? Doesn't it get sticky?
Yuck! (Note to me: THINK before you post on here!):rolleyes:

Oh sticky buns - that is what I can make in my muffin pan

You have sticky buns? What did you sit in?

I just recently happened when I tired on my PC thong.

jasonmva said:
Oh sticky buns - that is what I can make in my muffin pan
My DH used to call me Honey Buns.

jasonmva said:

Now, that's a visual I didn't need. :eek:

jasonmva said:
Before or after you put it on?

You leave you're sticky buns out of this!

MMMmmmmmmm...sticky buns...http://www.cinnabon.com/images/prph_1.jpg

OMG... Would you like a moment alone with your sticky buns? LOL

No need. I took a cold shower since then.But a good cuppa coffee woulda been good with that.

You could stick your sticky buns in the coffee...

I love coffee. Do you think PC will ever come out with Cafe Mocha??

AJPratt said:
You could stick your sticky buns in the coffee...
I prefer a hot tub before bed, not at breakfast.

BethCooks4U said:
I love coffee. Do you think PC will ever come out with Cafe Mocha??
I would love that, but if not, we ever run into each other, I'll make one for you!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I prefer a hot tub before bed, not at breakfast.
Hey, that's your preference.

AJPratt said:
I would love that, but if not, we ever run into each other, I'll make one for you!
If I ever get up to NY and CT to visit the relatives (DH - extended family) I will have to look you up! Of course you could always travel down this way. NC is BEAUTIFUL!

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service