• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Politics It's Official... Obama Is Our Next President...

negative feelings about Obama because of his politics, but I think we should pray for him anyway.Um, Cathy, I hope you're not serious about leaving.
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Several years ago, I had to take my old Scottie into the emergency vet. He required a procedure and they put him under to make him more comfortable. After he woke up, we left for home. He was still groggy but able to walk on his own.

The front entrance was a glass door with a glass sidelight, probably 2 feet wide. I opened the door and held it for him, and poor Dugan walked headfirst BONK! into the sidelight. He stopped dead and looked at it, and since he could see the car, and see me, he was just completely baffled. He shook his head as if to clear it, and started to walk into the glass again, so I had to stop him and guide him to the open door.

It was so sad, but so funny at the same time. I felt guilty laughing at him, but I couldn't help myself!

Poor puppy!! (that does sound funny!)

My cat, Moose, is happy only when in his home and routine. Yes, he is the male version of a diva! When I went to pick him up after they put him out for a hygenic shave, he was in a room by himself in a cage with a towel over it.

When we finally got him in that cat carrier, I was led to the side door (you know...not to scare the other animals and pet owners!) and he was about 12 pounds. It was like carrying the Taz out in a full blown windup!!:eek:

He went back for a physical a year later and they had leather gloves out. The doc told me that unless he needs a shot or has a problem...they don't need to see him each year!:mad: Imagine...my little prince:D

The more medicated he is the more wild he is. I felt sorry for my little trippy boy!!

He hates to be groomed. He is a Maine Coone with 3 inch long hair...SPCA classified him as a domestic shorthair...must be that was the description they pulled out of a hat that day! He is a piece of work, but he is my baby!

<h2>1. What does it mean that "it's pretty much official" that Obama is our next president?</h2><p>This means that all the necessary steps and processes have been completed and it has been confirmed that Barack Obama has been elected as the next president of the United States.</p><h2>2. Will all the strife between Democrats and Republicans end now that the election is over?</h2><p>While the election being over may ease tensions, it is ultimately up to each individual and party to choose to come together and work towards unity and cooperation.</p><h2>3. How can we as Americans serve one another in love under God?</h2><p>We can serve one another by showing compassion, kindness, and respect towards each other, regardless of political beliefs. We can also volunteer and give back to our communities and those in need.</p><h2>4. Is it important to come together as a nation after the election?</h2><p>Yes, it is important for the nation to come together and move forward united for the betterment of our country and its citizens.</p><h2>5. Can we expect any changes or new initiatives under Obama's presidency?</h2><p>As with any new administration, there may be changes and new initiatives that are implemented. We will have to wait and see what policies and plans President Obama puts forth during his term.</p>

Related to It's Official... Obama Is Our Next President...

1. What does it mean that "it's pretty much official" that Obama is our next president?

This means that all the necessary steps and processes have been completed and it has been confirmed that Barack Obama has been elected as the next president of the United States.

2. Will all the strife between Democrats and Republicans end now that the election is over?

While the election being over may ease tensions, it is ultimately up to each individual and party to choose to come together and work towards unity and cooperation.

3. How can we as Americans serve one another in love under God?

We can serve one another by showing compassion, kindness, and respect towards each other, regardless of political beliefs. We can also volunteer and give back to our communities and those in need.

4. Is it important to come together as a nation after the election?

Yes, it is important for the nation to come together and move forward united for the betterment of our country and its citizens.

5. Can we expect any changes or new initiatives under Obama's presidency?

As with any new administration, there may be changes and new initiatives that are implemented. We will have to wait and see what policies and plans President Obama puts forth during his term.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gingertannery
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva