• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Some Super News for Our Family!!!

In summary, Kacey shares some exciting news with her fellow Cheffers about her husband's new job offer after 7 months of unemployment. She also mentions her niece's bravery in speaking out about her father's abuse and the additional evidence against him. Kacey expresses her gratitude towards her friends for their support during this challenging time and reflects on the positive impact it has had on her family's finances. She also shares that her husband's new job may not pay as much, but they trust in God's plan for them. Overall, Kacey is grateful for the blessings in her life and thanks her friends for their prayers and encouragement.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hey there fellow Cheffers!

I wanted to share some awesome news with you guys.

After 7 longs months of being unemployed...
My husband got a job and starts this Monday- December 1st!!!

I just had to share it with all my Cyber-chef buddies!

There is a little more than a handful of you who I have leaned on during this difficult time for DH and me. I have had just a few moments of fear and battle weariness, but have tried so hard to keep my faith and know that God would provide and come through, and you guys (you know who you are) kept us lifted up in prayer and encouraged me when the enemy was attacking me and coming against me in numerous ways.

I thank you guys for your prayers, laughs, encouragement and timely bible verses! If I didn't have you guys, the past 7 months would have been bumpier than it was!

Second bit of great news for our family- my niece has started talking to people outside the family about what her daddy did to her. She started acting some things out on the Pastor and his wife- and additionally threatened to tie up their hands, through them in jail and burn the church to the ground. Pretty intense for a 4 year old, don't you think? Anyway, they now have some additional evidence against my sisters husband, and it is only a matter of time before they pick him up and officially charge him with sexually abusing his child.

Well- that's it in a nutshell- DH is going to be working for the company where I work- he's going to run our new facilty AND be the HR manager. Myself and another collegue will handle the benefits portion of HR, and the employee anual reviews. I'm excited that I get to buy hairspray from the salon again! :) lol. I think we learned to be better stewards of our money throughout all of this, and I believe we blessed people in a financial way more than we did when DH was making OOOODLES of money!

His new job doesn't pay anything near what his job description demands, but we are trusting in the Lord that He has His reasons, and that we don't have to make as much money as we were in the past. :)

So thanks for helping me through another "adventure" in the day and life of the Kitchen Diva.

Know that I pray for you all- and I truly believe that God will Bless all of you!!!

HUGS!!!

God is so good! Merry Christmas!

What wonderful blessings, Kacey! I will continue to keep you in prayer as I celebrate with you.

That's great, Kacey! I'm doing a happy dance for you over here.It's funny that you mention that the situation has helped you manage your money better. I was just thinking that yesterday about the money situation in my household - we may not have everything we want, but we still have the things we need.

That is Wonderful News!!

That's great, Kacey!

Wonderful Wonderful News Kacey !!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! ((((Hugs!!!)))

That's GREAT news Kacey! I'm so glad for you and your husband. And what great timing too-right before Christmas. Good for you!!!!!

God gives us such wonderful blessings, and takes care of us if we let Him. I am so glad you and your DH are doing so well. I will continue to pray for you.

Wow, I'm so happy for you and him:)!!!

My husband started his new job last Monday and will already be in charge of the entire plant this week - his boss is going to be out for surgery! He is a little nervous to say the least!

I wish your husband the best of luck in his new job! I'm so happy for both of you!

Congratulations, Kacey - I'm so glad to hear the great news!

Mazel tov, Kacey! How nice that you will be working together too!

Great news, Kacey! I am so happy for you.

I'm so happy to hear your great news!

That is wonderful news Kacey, I am glad that god has brought him a job and your guys are getting back on track that is great news and I am glad your neice is also talking out and soon hopefully he will be arrested. Still keep her in my prays thanks for the update.

Yah! What a great thing for your family!

Congrats on your DH's job! I will definitely keep your little niece in prayer! What a horrible thing for her father (because a man has to "earn" the title of daddy) to do to her! I'm just glad she was able to tell someone before it got worse! I also pray for his quick arrest!

So happy for you Kacey! I was praying that good things would come your way with all the prayers you've been sending me and others.

I'm also happy that your niece was able to speak up on that rotten ordeal. I pray that justice will be served and that someday your niece will be able to live without that playing in her head.

YIPEE~!

doing the happy dance!!!!!

That is GREAT NEWS KACEY!!!! I am so happy for you, John and your entire family :)
Good things come to those who wait.... just wish we didn't have to wait so darn long....
BIG HUGS!!!!
xoxoxo
Mere

Well that is something to be Thankful for! Congratulations!!

Yay, Kacey! Glad to hear it. You were in my prayers.

That is so great Kacey, I know when my DH was laid off it was tough on us. I am sure he is a very happy man now. I am glad your niece is able to talk about what happened to her. Please know she is in my prayers.

Guys, thanks so much for all the sweet and thoughtful replies. Sorry I was absent again for a couple days.

Your prayers meant so much to me and John! Thank you for lifting us up in prayer and for the encouragement that you sent to me as well. I love you guys!

I'll keep you up to date on the situation with my niece. Before they told my sister not to let her talk to him on the phone anymore- until he repents and is remorseful (he's still denying it- even after a failed polygraph, etc). Anyhow, my niece said to him "Daddy, are you ever going to play jail with me again?" And he said: "I never played jail with you." And she said: "Yes you did, and you will NEVER play jail with me again, do you hear me daddy!?"

Way to go you little 4 year old spitfire!!! :)

Blessings to all, and I am still keeping lots of you in my prayers for blessings to come your way as well.

HUGS!!
(ps, I don't have spell check here at work- sorry!!! and I also forgot to spell check the post that started this thread, I aplogize for any blantant errors!!!)

GREAT NEWS KACEY!! So happy for you!

That is wonderful news for your family, Kacey!!!

So happy to hear your wonderful news girl!! Yahooooooo :)

It's all rather exciting!!! :)

Yeah Kacey! I was out of town for a few days and missed this when I came back!

WAHOO! YIPEE! Yeah!

Now why didn't I get an e-mail on this - I would have known 48 hours sooner!

Kacey, CONGRATS!!!! How exciting! What a blessing! I am so happy for you. I am doing a happy dance for you here in PA!!!!

Sorry I didn't see this sooner!!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah Kacey! I was out of town for a few days and missed this when I came back!

WAHOO! YIPEE! Yeah!

Now why didn't I get an e-mail on this - I would have known 48 hours sooner!

Sorry sweetie, it didn't even dawn on me to send you an email. Please forgive!! :)

So glad to hear your good news! I hope your DH loves his new job! What great news for Thanksgiving.

And I hope that things get properly set in motion for your neice and your sister finally...

AnnieBee said:
So glad to hear your good news! I hope your DH loves his new job! What great news for Thanksgiving.

And I hope that things get properly set in motion for your neice and your sister finally...

I think the fact that my niece is now telling her pastor and the pastor's wife what her father did to her is awesome, and according to my sister's lawyer great news for their case.

My sister does have 30 days to head back down to SD to get all their things, as they are losing their house down there. So that's not good news, but the family and her new church up here and her old church down there will all meet at the house and help her pack and move things to storage.

I'm excited for DH as well, and it was wonderful news to have right before Thanksgiving- I actually had a dream that we were going around the table on Thanksgiving and saying we were thankful that DH got a job just in time for the holiday's.

Exciting times for sure! Thanks again for all the congrats, guys- you've stuck with me through this roller coaster that I just had to share the happiness with all of you! :)

1. What is the awesome news you wanted to share?

The awesome news is that after 7 months of being unemployed, the person has finally found a job.

2. Who has the person leaned on during this difficult time?

The person has leaned on a few of their "Cyber-chef buddies" for support during their unemployment.

3. What has the person's niece started doing?

The person's niece has started talking to people outside the family about the abuse she experienced from her father.

4. What is the person's husband going to do for work?

The person's husband will be working for the same company as the person and will be running their new facility and handling HR duties.

5. How has the person's perspective on money changed?

The person has learned to be a better steward of their money and believes that they have blessed others financially more than when they were making more money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • General Chat
Replies