• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Politics It's Official... Obama Is Our Next President...

negative feelings about Obama because of his politics, but I think we should pray for him anyway.Um, Cathy, I hope you're not serious about leaving.
janetupnorth said:
My goodness guys! Knock it off and quit telling people to get over it. That just adds fuel to the fire. The comments above were a direct result of some rude comments last night. Then people came on after those comments were deleted or changed and said, "I don't see where they are being negative." ...and negated the fact that someone was called a racist. I'm sorry, but being called a racist WAS A NEGATIVE PERSONAL ATTACK.

I've haven't heard anyone "dissing" Obama today. I've heard, I'm not happy, BUT I will support and pray for him and his family and things like that. People are trying to move on but keep getting told not to say ANYTHING else in any, way, shape or form that can be construed as negative.

Right when I think it's done and we are moving on...the same comments come up again. Are people even reading dates/times on comments and knowing what they were in response to?

I already put in a request this a.m. to create a 2008 election sub-category and archive these threads. I hope it happens now.
WOW Janet. Talk about needing to calm down. (Are YOU okay?)

Steph asked me a question, I answered, Sandy agreed - going back further brings us to your post. You and others have no problem inserting your opinions in your posts but boy if we do we're being personal or taking something personal and when anyone disagrees you are so quick to point out how we're wrong and how we're over reacting - I think that's what's happening here too.

We can't help what someone chose to delete (and it sounds like it was good they did delete). We are commenting on what we see (I did not see the offending posts) and on what we've been hearing all these months over and over again. Every time we say something that you all don't agree with we are wrong. WOW

Personal? Yes it's personal. And offensive. I have stated several times that I do listen to both sides (Limbough, etc as well as the "MSM") but I heard you all say that you won't even listen to Obama - well, if you won't listen there's no use in trying to appease you or whatever it is you want. On this forum we have often been able to have discussions and disagreements without pain to each other but it's not so in this case. Please take a break and let it heal. I know you're disappointed but the world isn't ending.

I agree that we ALL need to get over it and move on.

I am just fine and perfectly calm and responding only because you addressed me personally.I'm not even addressing the middle paragraphs because it is ridiculous. Once again only phrases are picked out of each post.I have NEVER said I won't listen to Obama and what he has to say. Believe me, I listen and listen well. I listened to every debate, spent hours on his website.Hmm...did you even read yesterday's threads where I posted BOTH candidates websites and said read BOTH sides and decide?I posted ALL over the place to let it go and heal, but for some reason after each post was a post from you saying something else and telling us to let it go and the world isn't over.Hmm...I distinctly remember saying to Build a Bridge and get over it and that the threads should be locked and that Lincoln's quote is good.But time and time again, someone once again from Obama's side says "Get over it" to a McCain supporter and stirs it up again.If you agree to get over it, then PM Greg also like I did HOURS ago to lock and archive all these threads and then don't create new ones on the Obama side.I locked our side, maybe you should lock yours.

No matter who won the election last night...we need to take both of these leaders that the nation democratically voted for...and listen to both their messages from last night. Both candidates had some powerful messages. Let's all listen to their messages. If we are to live together and work together, it takes two.

I have just made a few comments on this site concerning the election, because this is not a political site, yet one for Pampered Chef business. Both candidates want to work together and they want the country to work together. Let's follow what each of our chosen candidate wants. Work together to BUILD this country instead of continuing to tear it down.

Let's get back to why we all signed up for on this site. Supporting each other with encouragement, ideas and sharing experiences to help one another...in our Pampered Chef businesses. PLEASE!

Beth, please refer to post #42 and #43. We were in perfect agreement until post #46 and #47. I was addressing those.

janetupnorth said:
I am just fine and perfectly calm and responding only because you addressed me personally.

I'm not even addressing the middle paragraphs because it is ridiculous. Once again only phrases are picked out of each post.

I have NEVER said I won't listen to Obama and what he has to say. Believe me, I listen and listen well. I listened to every debate, spent hours on his website. Yes - Me Too. And I have stated this several times.
Hmm...did you even read yesterday's threads where I posted BOTH candidates websites and said read BOTH sides and decide?

I posted ALL over the place to let it go and heal, but for some reason after each post was a post from you saying something else and telling us to let it go and the world isn't over.

Hmm...I distinctly remember saying to Build a Bridge and get over it and that the threads should be locked and that Lincoln's quote is good.

But time and time again, someone once again from Obama's side says "Get over it" to a McCain supporter and stirs it up again.
I'm not sure why they are so grumpy...their guy won.:p

If you agree to get over it, then PM Greg also like I did HOURS ago to lock and archive all these threads and then don't create new ones on the Obama side.

I locked our side, maybe you should lock yours.

Beth, I just have to say that there was a post ( from you - deleted) that stated because my views are different than yours, I am negative, mean, and close-minded.

That was very concilitory.
I'm only bringing it up because you wondered where the negative posts were. I read that one...and again, could not figure why I am close minded just because I don't believe the way that you do?

I am over it - and haven't posted even one negative thing today - but the constant attack, and then the implied martyrship is just getting to be too much.

And - I'm out of here. :D:D:D

And I repeat...
baychef said:
Let's get back to why we all signed up for on this site. Supporting each other with encouragement, ideas and sharing experiences to help one another...in our Pampered Chef businesses. PLEASE!

janetupnorth said:
Beth, please refer to post #42 and #43. We were in perfect agreement until post #46 and #47. I was addressing those.

"We were in perfect agreement until post #46 and #47."

No. I think I would have not said anything - except maybe congratulations. I know you all would have been celebrating and why rain on your parade? I see no purpose in dissing the winner.

I'm with you there Beth. We've already heard for months now why you don't support Obama. GET OVER IT!! He IS the New President.

As I said. I was answering Steph and Sandy responded to me. I don't see your problem.

I will not close the thread I started. I see no reason to - it's supposed to be a positive thread about our now President-elect. If Greg chooses to so be it.

But you know what? I am going to work on my business now. I don't have the energy or desire to continue these petty arguements. Good luck to you.

THIS - http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/pl_mcclatchy/3092351?full
and not to say that McCain would not have inherited the same problems had he been elected, but Obama has his hands full and for those that think they are gonna have more money in their pockets and free health-care, they are in my prayers. I feel very sorry for them.

I love y'all and this board saved me 4 years ago when I first started PC, I'm glad this election is over so we can all move forward and concentrate on our businesses. As for me, I am staying with PC but a busness has fallen into my lap quite by accident that is taking off like nothing ever has. I am praying to see where this takes me - and the direction I need to go in, and the same for our country. It is a very frightening day.

ChefBeckyD said:
Beth, I just have to say that there was a post ( from you - deleted) that stated because my views are different than yours, I am negative, mean, and close-minded.

That was very concilitory.
I'm only bringing it up because you wondered where the negative posts were. I read that one...and again, could not figure why I am close minded just because I don't believe the way that you do?

I am over it - and haven't posted even one negative thing today - but the constant attack, and then the implied martyrship is just getting to be too much.

And - I'm out of here. :D:D:D
Everyone is free to believe what they want - it's a free country. My problem is with the attitude that if you don't agree with a certain idea you are wrong and no arguement from the other side is worth even considering.

I hate that friendships are bruised here but I am bruised and bloody here too you know. I feel like both sides have been way too righteous over this whole thing. We see it one way and it colors what we think you are saying. You see it another way and our opinions are colored by your view. We are not going to get anywhere but more hurt if we keep on this path. We are all to hot here right now and I think it better to leave it be so I will.

THIS - http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/pl_mcclatchy/3092351?full
and not to say that McCain would not have inherited the same problems had he been elected, but Obama has his hands full and for those that think they are gonna have more money in their pockets and free health-care, they are in my prayers. I feel very sorry for them.

I love y'all and this board saved me 4 years ago when I first started PC, I'm glad this election is over so we can all move forward and concentrate on our businesses. I've stayed out of most of these political discussions because I consider all of you friends and it is just better for me if I keep my mouth shut! And as for me, I am staying with PC but a busness has fallen into my lap quite by accident that is taking off like nothing ever has. I am praying to see where this takes me - and the direction I need to go in, and the same for our country. It is a very frightening day.

Oh where oh where is that thread killer thread, oh where or where can it be? :sing:

Honestly, I looked and couldn't find it.

janetupnorth said:
Oh where oh where is that thread killer thread, oh where or where can it be? :sing:

Honestly, I looked and couldn't find it.

LOL - didn't that one get locked for being too long? It went on forever....:D

Where is that soapbox smiley when you need it??? LOL

I am going to say what I have said before......

GROW UP PEOPLE! You are acting like children for goodness sake! Enough of the petty arguing and fussing! People on both sides ( McCain and Obama) need to chill. Election is over...Obama won....end of story.

If someone attacks you, YOU have the oppourtunity to either be the bigger person and LET IT GO...or you can comment back, stir the pot and start a thread war. If everyone would quit being so dang sensitive and just step away...we would not have such a hate-filled, argumentative board.

*side note- no i did not want obama in office, but now that he is i respect him as our next president and will pray for him. God's will is being done regardless of what we think. God allowed Obama to get in office for a reason, and for those who did not want him there, pray for him and let it go....nothing you can do about it.

Stepping off of my soapbox ...

Ooh....now about that scraper special!!:D:D:D:D:D

What scraper special??? What did I miss??

Folks, this COUNTRY is in trouble and you should have been afraid long before now...no matter who was elected president. Together we will go forward but divided...we will stay right where we are. If we stay where we are, then you should be very afraid.

baychef said:
What scraper special??? What did I miss??

Folks, this COUNTRY is in trouble and you should have been afraid long before now...no matter who was elected president. Together we will go forward but divided...we will stay right where we are. If we stay where we are, then you should be very afraid.

Here is a very good article regarding this very thing. I really don't want this to be a devisive thing - I thought it was good to read as we enter a new era.... Please don't be put off by the title....it needs to be read by everyone, and please take note of the last sentence that is bolded.

Maybe we can all do a better job this time around.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122584386627599251.html

(Oh - and WSJ stands for Wall STreet Journal)

ChefBeckyD said:
Here is a very good article regarding this very thing. I really don't want this to be a devisive thing - I thought it was good to read as we enter a new era.... Please don't be put off by the title....it needs to be read by everyone, and please take note of the last sentence that is bolded.

Thanks Becky, it was a good read. I was pointing that issue out earlier today. No matter what you think of Bush, he still deserves respect in his position, just as Obama deserves in January.

Being taught to respect elders, authority, anything is severely lacking overall today.

I'm sure Ann sees it in the lunchrooms at school...

I see it on the Fire Dept. with the younger kids. One who is 21 and mad that he isn't an officer stated that he wasn't going to listen to anyone but Chief. Chief had to inform him that you WILL obey all of them when told. You can discuss it later with them and the Chief if the command was uncalled for, but at the time, you will obey, your life may be on the line.

My kids won't be able to be on a Fire Dept. for years, but they still call our Fire Chief, "Chief" and know they are subject to his authority.

Finally, I believe the most thankless job out there is being a teacher nowadays and greatly respect those who are!

janetupnorth said:
Finally, I believe the most thankless job out there is being a teacher nowadays and greatly respect those who are!

My husband is a teacher and it a very thankless job. The teachers have to prove themselves right when a child gets into trouble. The parents do not respect them (the teachers) either. All of their child's problems are always the teachers fault.

My husband has it a little better than most b/c he is a man and a football coach and that gives him the ability to put "a little fear" in the kids. Women really have it bad with the kids.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I predict that the stock market will take a nosedive tomorrow. Don't bet the farm on it, it's just a prediction.

KG was right!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081105/ap_on_bi_st_ma_re/wall_street

Stocks have biggest Post Election slump in history. We're going to have a wild ride that's for sure.

janetupnorth said:
Being taught to respect elders, authority, anything is severely lacking overall today.

I'm sure Ann sees it in the lunchrooms at school...

Boy do I ever...but unfortunately, I see parents backing up their children beyond imagination. I had a mother call me a f----ing b-tch and hang up on me. We have had principals punched by parents. And I don't even see the tip of the iceburg!

jrstephens said:
KG was right!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081105/ap_on_bi_st_ma_re/wall_street

Some international stocks went up, however. For what is going on in our economy right now...Barney could have been elected yesterday and stocks will still take a big roller coaster ride.

baychef said:
Boy do I ever...but unfortunately, I see parents backing up their children beyond imagination. I had a mother call me a f----ing b-tch and hang up on me. We have had principals punched by parents. And I don't even see the tip of the iceburg!
Wow, where in the world is "in a constant state of turmoil"? I'm glad I don't live there.

I am one of those teachers and this is what I fear - and take note I do not have a prejudice bone in my body - I have many many black friends that I would gladly have at my dinner table, than some white people I know. That being said, this is what I witnessed in Walmart today around 4:30...and it bothers me greatly.

I was in line. At the end of the checkout line next to me was an elderly white lady. As she was getting in line, two African-American girls - early 20's Id say, pushed her out of the way and got in front of her and said "Get used to it lady, Obama is in charge now".

I should have done something - I did not and that bothers me, but then I did not want to make it worse than it was. The lady got behind me and that was that - had I not been already checking out, I would have let her get in front of me. I did say something to the cashier that I was checking out with but by then the two black girls were at the head of their line and really what could have been done. It was just very frightening and I hope their attitude is not shared, but I fear it is by many.

baychef said:
Some international stocks went up, however. For what is going on in our economy right now...Barney could have been elected yesterday and stocks will still take a big roller coaster ride.

That's for sure. It's not as if they haven't been swinging high and low for several weeks now. . .

Cindycooks said:
I am one of those teachers and this is what I fear - and take note I do not have a prejudice bone in my body - I have many many black friends that I would gladly have at my dinner table, than some white people I know. That being said, this is what I witnessed in Walmart today around 4:30...and it bothers me greatly.

I was in line. At the end of the checkout line next to me was an elderly white lady. As she was getting in line, two African-American girls - early 20's Id say, pushed her out of the way and got in front of her and said "Get used to it lady, Obama is in charge now".

I should have done something - I did not and that bothers me, but then I did not want to make it worse than it was. The lady got behind me and that was that - had I not been already checking out, I would have let her get in front of me. I did say something to the cashier that I was checking out with but by then the two black girls were at the head of their line and really what could have been done. It was just very frightening and I hope their attitude is not shared, but I fear it is by many.

That is outrageous!!! You should call the store manager and tell him about it. Maybe even request to review the tapes so that he will know who they were. That is unacceptable...and very sad.

pamperedlinda said:
That is outrageous!!! You should call the store manager and tell him about it. Maybe even request to review the tapes so that he will know who they were. That is unacceptable...and very sad.

I could not agree more. Wow, I'm speechless.

Linda and Kristi, thats a good idea. I need to add I did lag behind and followed her to make sure she got to her car okay. I had my 2 yr old granddaughter with me and it may be selfish, but I had to watch out for us first. It all happened so fast, just really disturbing - and scary. I will let y'all know if anything comes of this.

Glad you made sure she got to her car okay. There have been times when I witnessed something and did nothing about it and it bothered me for a long time. Several times I was afraid to get involved, and others - by the time I realized what was going on it was too late. A couple of weeks ago I was in Macon with my Granny. There was a girl at the intersection with a sign that said "On the Road and Out of Luck" She was in her late teens/early 20's. She was dressed kind of punk-rockerish, but what really bothered me was the sad look in her eyes and her hair - her head was shaved, but she had long strands abover her ears. I was 2 lanes away from her and the light changed so I drove away. It bothers me to this day that I didn't go back and ask her if she was okay. I also wonder if she was a test from God....was she an angel testing me? did anyone else see her? because no-one else helped her. I wonder.

Stories like this are horrible - Makes me think of my granny and how I would feel if someone did this to her. She is 91 and frail, I can't imagine someone treating her that way. What has happened to our society as a whole?

ChefBeckyD said:

Thank you for posting this, Becky- It is sad that there even has to be an article like this- ya know! Very good, however!!

JAE said:
Wow, where in the world is "in a constant state of turmoil"? I'm glad I don't live there.

Just seems like life sometimes!!! Usually ice cream helps relieve any of the symptoms!!

Here is more information about today's stock market:

One report released this morning said announcements of layoffs nearly doubled in October from a year earlier. Another showed a larger-than-expected decline in employment.

Early futures trading suggests that U.S. markets will be stressed again on Thursday. A big reason: a dreary forecast from Cisco Systems (CSCO, news, msgs) after today's close. The biggest maker of networking equipment forecast a 5% to 10% decline in quarterly revenue because of rapidly declining new orders.

Cisco shares had fallen 5.1% to $17.39 in regular trading -- its lowest close since July 2003 -- and were off an additional 5.7% to $16.40 after hours.

baychef said:
Just seems like life sometimes!!! Usually ice cream helps relieve any of the symptoms!!
Oh, I had a feeling it would sound like that's what I meant. I really meant "where in the world do you live?" I looked at your location and saw what you have there. So, anyway, is it as clear as mud?

I know a lot about the turmoil thing when I'm PMS'ing.:blushing:

Cindy - that is so sad! Black or white, she should have been respected. I live in an odd area racially. Our racial turmoil is American Indian vs. White not Black vs. White, however, I grew up in an area which is quite an even mix of black, white, hispanic.I too heard report of a lady that was scared at work. She reported that she worked in a larger company and 2 aisles over 2 ladies were talking of opposite color of her and were making comments about the blacks getting to lead and that the whites were going to be the slaves now. I really hope they are few and far between. All of these kids didn't know what slavery was like, that was generations ago. My relative a past president (Grant) fought for their freedom here. There are more rights and opportunities than ever before. No need to take that to an opposite extreme. It is really sad. ...and like I said, I hope those are a few rare radicals. I have some very good friends of color and we don't see the color. My best friend of over 30 years has a daughter who is mixed...never an issue. Hard to raise our kids to not see color and love unconditionally when these things happen to them. :(

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I predict that the stock market will take a nosedive tomorrow. Don't bet the farm on it, it's just a prediction.
Yesterday, the Dow Jones industrial average closed down 5.05 percent, or 486.01 points, at 9139.27, the 12th-biggest point drop in history. It is also the largest swing -- in either direction -- for the Dow the day after a presidential election. Every stock on the index took a loss, with financial firms leading the way down.The sell-off is continuing today. Last time I looked, it had dropped another 413 points today, the average is currently below 8725.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yesterday, the Dow Jones industrial average closed down 5.05 percent, or 486.01 points, at 9139.27, the 12th-biggest point drop in history.

It is also the largest swing -- in either direction -- for the Dow the day after a presidential election. Every stock on the index took a loss, with financial firms leading the way down.

The sell-off is continuing today. Last time I looked, it had dropped another 413 points today, the average is currently below 8725.

Great minds think alike. I just looked at that over an hour ago. Saw what you did...

AP Report:

Comments from Cisco that it saw a steep drop in orders in October and reports from retailers that consumers are skipping trips to the mall provided fresh evidence of the economy's struggles. While sales at Wal-Mart Stores Inc. benefited from bargain-seekers, some specialty retailers posted huge drops in monthly sales.

Adding to investors' list of worries, the Labor Department said the number of people continuing to draw unemployment benefits jumped to a 25-year high, increasing by 122,000 to 3.84 million in late October. It marked the highest level since late February 1983, when the economy was being buffeted by a protracted recession.

Our economy is in rough shape. It will take a lot of work to straighten out the mess our country has gotten into. Even if McCain would have been elected we would see these numbers.

We were just stating fact this time, not tying it to a person. ??? I looked at it out of sheer business curiosity.

On a good note, pharmacy orders at my work are up about 40% over last year this time...and has anyone gotten gas lately?! My budget is happy!I wish we'd see those headlines today to cheer people up a bit.

janetupnorth said:
We were just stating fact this time, not tying it to a person. ??? I looked at it out of sheer business curiosity.

Oh sorry. I posted my reply because of this previous post:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

BethCooks4U said:
Oh sorry. I posted my reply because of this previous post:

He posted that the other day as a prediction like his daily stuff. It is a proven fact that the stock market drops whenever a Dem. is elected president no matter who it is and who runs. I believe KG was just posting a fact and letting people decide what they wanted to think of it, not stirring up trouble. :)

So, how about those gas prices? I've heard as low as $1.85 in some places, although we are still at $2.39 here. But it's a nice break before the holidays!!!!

janetupnorth said:
On a good note, pharmacy orders at my work are up about 40% over last year this time...and has anyone gotten gas lately?! My budget is happy!

I wish we'd see those headlines today to cheer people up a bit.

Those anti depressents are up from dealing with our economy!!!

$1.85 here too! Love it!

Dow officially down 443 today.

janetupnorth said:
He posted that the other day as a prediction like his daily stuff. It is a proven fact that the stock market drops whenever a Dem. is elected president no matter who it is and who runs. I believe KG was just posting a fact and letting people decide what they wanted to think of it, not stirring up trouble. :)

So, how about those gas prices? I've heard as low as $1.85 in some places, although we are still at $2.39 here. But it's a nice break before the holidays!!!!

Just got gas at Costco for $2.15. Also got some beautiful looking persimmons, and organic raspberries. Along with the bananas I bought, I think I'll make a fruit salad tonight!:)

baychef said:

I didn't mean it had anything to do with the President-Elect. I was just saying that KG predicted it right.

Gas is 2.39 here.

baychef said:
Those anti depressents are up from dealing with our economy!!!

It's pet medications Ann, not people! LOL!

janetupnorth said:
It's pet medications Ann, not people! LOL!

You sure Fido and Fluffy are getting those medications???

My cat was sent home with pain medicine after he was declawed. I gave him one before bed. We watch tv with the lights out when going to bed and kitty was sitting on the big square bed post watching the shadows of the tv dance on the walls. He looked like a hippy at Woodstock!!! :eek::yuck:I didn't give him any more and threw them out. We babied him and he healed good.

baychef said:
You sure Fido and Fluffy are getting those medications???

My cat was sent home with pain medicine after he was declawed. I gave him one before bed. We watch tv with the lights out when going to bed and kitty was sitting on the big square bed post watching the shadows of the tv dance on the walls. He looked like a hippy at Woodstock!!! :eek::yuck:I didn't give him any more and threw them out. We babied him and he healed good.

Now that must have been funny!

No pain meds for mine, but I do have one pet with lupus so he needs prednisone once in awhile and also the regular heartworm/flea & tick meds.

Several years ago, I had to take my old Scottie into the emergency vet. He required a procedure and they put him under to make him more comfortable. After he woke up, we left for home. He was still groggy but able to walk on his own.The front entrance was a glass door with a glass sidelight, probably 2 feet wide. I opened the door and held it for him, and poor Dugan walked headfirst BONK! into the sidelight. He stopped dead and looked at it, and since he could see the car, and see me, he was just completely baffled. He shook his head as if to clear it, and started to walk into the glass again, so I had to stop him and guide him to the open door.It was so sad, but so funny at the same time. I felt guilty laughing at him, but I couldn't help myself!

<h2>1. What does it mean that "it's pretty much official" that Obama is our next president?</h2><p>This means that all the necessary steps and processes have been completed and it has been confirmed that Barack Obama has been elected as the next president of the United States.</p><h2>2. Will all the strife between Democrats and Republicans end now that the election is over?</h2><p>While the election being over may ease tensions, it is ultimately up to each individual and party to choose to come together and work towards unity and cooperation.</p><h2>3. How can we as Americans serve one another in love under God?</h2><p>We can serve one another by showing compassion, kindness, and respect towards each other, regardless of political beliefs. We can also volunteer and give back to our communities and those in need.</p><h2>4. Is it important to come together as a nation after the election?</h2><p>Yes, it is important for the nation to come together and move forward united for the betterment of our country and its citizens.</p><h2>5. Can we expect any changes or new initiatives under Obama's presidency?</h2><p>As with any new administration, there may be changes and new initiatives that are implemented. We will have to wait and see what policies and plans President Obama puts forth during his term.</p>

Related to It's Official... Obama Is Our Next President...

1. What does it mean that "it's pretty much official" that Obama is our next president?

This means that all the necessary steps and processes have been completed and it has been confirmed that Barack Obama has been elected as the next president of the United States.

2. Will all the strife between Democrats and Republicans end now that the election is over?

While the election being over may ease tensions, it is ultimately up to each individual and party to choose to come together and work towards unity and cooperation.

3. How can we as Americans serve one another in love under God?

We can serve one another by showing compassion, kindness, and respect towards each other, regardless of political beliefs. We can also volunteer and give back to our communities and those in need.

4. Is it important to come together as a nation after the election?

Yes, it is important for the nation to come together and move forward united for the betterment of our country and its citizens.

5. Can we expect any changes or new initiatives under Obama's presidency?

As with any new administration, there may be changes and new initiatives that are implemented. We will have to wait and see what policies and plans President Obama puts forth during his term.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gingertannery
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva