• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels measure 16" x 16" and come in a pack of three. These towels are made of highly absorbent microfiber material and are quick-drying and lint-free. They can be used on all surfaces without causing damage and can be cleaned in a washing machine and tumble dried on low heat. It is recommended to wash them separately or with other microfiber items to maintain their absorbency.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I need a couple of Cranberry Microfiber Towels for a great host/customer. Does anyone have any? She would love 2. Zip 27892 TIA

I have 3. NIP

Sure, I can help you out! I have a couple of Cranberry Microfiber Towels that I think would be perfect for your host/customer. I can send them to you if you'd like. Just let me know where to send them. Also, do you have any specific size or brand preferences? Thanks!

What are the dimensions of the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels?

The Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels measure 16" x 16", making them the perfect size for all your kitchen cleaning needs.

How many towels come in a pack of Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels?

Each pack contains three Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels, so you will have plenty to tackle all your cleaning tasks.

What makes Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels different from regular towels?

The microfiber material used in these towels is highly absorbent and traps dirt and grime better than traditional cotton towels. They are also quick-drying and lint-free, making them perfect for kitchen use.

Can Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels be used on all surfaces?

Yes, these towels are safe to use on all surfaces, including delicate ones like granite and stainless steel. They will not scratch or damage your kitchen surfaces.

How should I clean and care for my Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels?

These towels are machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach, as this can affect their absorbency. It is recommended to wash them separately or with other microfiber items to prevent lint transfer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jmabner
  • chezshelly