• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great New Use for Microfiber Towel!

In summary, a mother shared her exciting experience of her water breaking at home and her plan to use microfiber towels to prevent leaking. She also shared her nervousness about not knowing what to do and where to go, as well as her appreciation for the support and prayers from others. Other mothers chimed in with their own experiences, offering advice and well-wishes. One mother shared a funny story of her water breaking in the parking lot of the hospital, while another shared her plans for a natural birth with her second child. The conversation also touched on weight gain during pregnancy and the use of microfiber towels for absorption.
How adorable! Makes me want another one!

Any baby plans Linda??

Congrats!! He is adorable and makes me want another as well. But since the plumbing has been removed and I am not married, I guess I will just wait for the grandbabies. Once again, congrats!!

Congrats:D What a little sweetie!

That is awesome Nicole!!! CONGRATS and God Bless you and your family. Enjoy that precious little bundle.....

what a cutie I am glad to hear that everything went well

I figured that's what you meant. Just couldn't resist the bad joke.

Congratulations Nicole!
He is soooo cute! and I LOVE his name!
Hope you are feeling well!

Congratulations to you & your family & a special welcome to little Asa. He is a beautiful baby!
My daughter's 2 kids are 17 yrs & 1 day apart! (26th & 27th of December!):eek:

Thanks all! He just had his first "bath" (sponge of course). What a joy he is!

As an almost new director with a bundle on the way I am really interested to see how you are going to integrate PC into your new life. Take mental notes along the way so you can share with me later please!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the beautiful little man Nikki!!

My youngest brother (youngest of five) is 16 years younger than I am.

Kris

How exciting to have a new baby on your arms. Congrats.

Here are my stories. With my first son my water broke at home and just trickled so I called the dr and he told me to come in. I got out of the car and I had a big gush of water. I was checked and told to go to the hospital. I had to put the wet clothes back on. So I get to the hospital and got out of the car and gush again. With my second son my water broke and I had lost a lot of water but I was only 33 wks so they didn't want to deliver him so they started IV's and did ultrasounds every day for a week. He was breech and so his little butt was plugging the hole from where the water was leaking. I finally had him a week later. I had both of them by c-section.

Congratulations!! He is a beautiful baby. I love babies. I would love to have a dozen...if someone else would go through the work to get them here..LOL. I have 3 children...my youngest is 11...and my water did not break with any of them. The first...who will be turning 17 in 3 weeks was breech so my doctor scheduled a C-section. The other 2 were born the natural way...with an epidural. I had hard labor with both of them but wouldn't dilate. It took 20 and 22 hours for both of them. I have to say that I had heard all kinds of horror stories before I went in with my 2nd child. I was scared to death. But, even though it was painful, I didn't think it was all that bad. I personally hated being pregnant. I was sick all the time and trying to work 50 and 60 hours a week and help my husband with our farm. I absolutely hated it. I wish mine had been as enjoyable as everyone else I know.

But, I love children.

Congratulations again!! He really is beautiful. And, I like the name Asa.

Wow I'm late on this one...Congrats to you and your family Nicole!! Welcome to the world little Asa!!!

I'm late too. Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Congratulations:):):):):)Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy. Blessing's to you and your family. What a georgeous little boy you have. It makes me want another.....but the store is closed;) I have 4 great kids, 2boys & 2 girls. I too have to wait for those beautiful grandbabies..... not for 10 more years though. Mine are 16,18,20, & 23. (three in college, 1 in High School).Oh they grow soooooo fast:( Enjoy your little one and take lots of Photo's.:)

<h2>1. What is a microfiber towel? </h2><p>Microfiber towels are made from synthetic materials that are designed to be highly absorbent and quick-drying. They are often used for cleaning and drying surfaces due to their ability to pick up and hold onto dirt and moisture.</p><h2>2. How can a microfiber towel help with leaking during labor?</h2><p>The super absorbent nature of microfiber towels makes them great for soaking up any fluids during labor. They can also be easily washed and reused, making them a practical option for this purpose.</p><h2>3. Are there different types of microfiber towels available?</h2><p>Yes, there are different types of microfiber towels available, including ones specifically designed for cleaning, drying, or for use in the kitchen. Some are also treated with antimicrobial agents to prevent the growth of bacteria.</p><h2>4. Can microfiber towels be used for other purposes during labor?</h2><p>Yes, microfiber towels can be used for a variety of purposes during labor, such as wiping down surfaces, cleaning up spills, and providing comfort and support for the laboring person.</p><h2>5. How should microfiber towels be cared for?</h2><p>Microfiber towels should be washed in warm water with mild detergent and dried on a low heat setting. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach, as they can reduce the effectiveness of the towels.</p>

1. What is a microfiber towel?

Microfiber towels are made from synthetic materials that are designed to be highly absorbent and quick-drying. They are often used for cleaning and drying surfaces due to their ability to pick up and hold onto dirt and moisture.

2. How can a microfiber towel help with leaking during labor?

The super absorbent nature of microfiber towels makes them great for soaking up any fluids during labor. They can also be easily washed and reused, making them a practical option for this purpose.

3. Are there different types of microfiber towels available?

Yes, there are different types of microfiber towels available, including ones specifically designed for cleaning, drying, or for use in the kitchen. Some are also treated with antimicrobial agents to prevent the growth of bacteria.

4. Can microfiber towels be used for other purposes during labor?

Yes, microfiber towels can be used for a variety of purposes during labor, such as wiping down surfaces, cleaning up spills, and providing comfort and support for the laboring person.

5. How should microfiber towels be cared for?

Microfiber towels should be washed in warm water with mild detergent and dried on a low heat setting. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach, as they can reduce the effectiveness of the towels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies