• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have Any Extra ISO Microfiber Towels?

In summary, Iso Microfiber Towels are highly absorbent and quick-drying towels made from a blend of polyester and polyamide fibers. They are more durable and efficient at cleaning than traditional cotton towels and can be used on all types of surfaces, including delicate ones. To care for them, wash separately with mild detergent and avoid using bleach or high heat. They are also environmentally friendly, requiring less water and cleaning products. With proper care, they can last for hundreds of uses, but it is recommended to replace them every 6-12 months for maximum effectiveness and hygiene.
monica.dixon
i am ISO Microfiber Towels, if you have any extra please let me know.

Monica

Did you find any? I have one of the discontinued ones in turquoise, if you still need it. It's still brand new in package.

Cat - What would you take for it?

Hi Monica,

I sent you a PM with more details.

Thanks!

I have cranberry and light purple - both are out of the plastic, but new.

I have some NIP still if anyone still needs them.

I have one lilac, two artichoke and one set of the dishcloths -- all are brand new in packages

I have one Lilac that is brand new, but out of package just took to shows. I do still have the packaging that I will put it back in. Let me know if you would like it.

I have 2 of the ones from last spring.

1. What are Iso Microfiber Towels and how are they different from regular towels?

Iso Microfiber Towels are ultra-absorbent and quick-drying towels, made from a blend of polyester and polyamide fibers. They are designed to be more durable and efficient at cleaning than traditional cotton towels.

2. Can these towels be used for cleaning all types of surfaces?

Yes, Iso Microfiber Towels are safe to use on all types of surfaces, including delicate ones like glass and electronics. They are also perfect for cleaning stainless steel, countertops, and other household surfaces.

3. How do I care for my Iso Microfiber Towels?

To keep your towels in top condition, it is recommended to wash them separately from other laundry, using only mild detergent and no fabric softener. Avoid using bleach or high heat when drying, and do not iron them. This will help maintain their absorbency and longevity.

4. Are these towels environmentally friendly?

Yes, Iso Microfiber Towels are a more eco-friendly option compared to traditional cotton towels. Not only are they reusable and long-lasting, but they also require less water and cleaning products to effectively clean surfaces.

5. How many times can I use these towels before needing to replace them?

With proper care, Iso Microfiber Towels can last for hundreds of uses. However, it is recommended to replace them every 6-12 months, depending on usage and condition, to maintain their effectiveness and hygiene.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • Stephanie78