• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Think This Is a Silly Gift Idea?

In summary, the return policy for this store allows for returns or exchanges within 45 days of purchase for unused items in their original packaging. The recipient will not know the price of the gift as the packaging and shipping process ensures no price information is included. There are non-food gift options available such as kitchen tools and gadgets. It is possible to include a personalized message with the gift during the checkout process. Gift wrapping is also available for an additional fee.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I had already planned to buy my husband a couple microfiber towels for his stocking - they are great for cleaning the car - and I can get him purple towels to match his purple muscle car!
Well, that got me to thinking - I have 4 neices and nephews who own cars(and are crazy about their cars!), and I usually buy them something small for Christmas ($10 or less) and I was thinking I could get them each a towel for their car w/ a sample bottle of car wash....is that a silly idea? Do you think this is something they would like?

I think it's very clever. Go for it!

I think it's a very cute idea! I got one for my Dad to use on his boat!

I think it sounds great!

I think the idea is a cute one. I told my brother in law about the towels and suggested him using it on his car and his motorcyle. He likes them. I may buy him one for Christmas but it all depends on how is does on his catalog show at his work (just kidding.)

I thin kit's a great idea!!

Thanks everyone! I would usually run it past my DH - but don't want to give away the surprise for him!
I have a catalog show of stop-sell orders to place, so I'll use my free product value and discount to get a bunch of towels!

1. Can I return a gift if I think it's silly?

Yes, our return policy allows for returns or exchanges within 45 days of purchase. However, the item must be unused and in its original packaging.

2. Will the recipient know the price of the gift?

No, our packaging and shipping process ensures that no price information is included with the gift.

3. Are there any gift options that are not food-related?

Yes, we offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make great gifts for any occasion.

4. Can I include a personalized message with the gift?

Yes, during the checkout process, there is an option to add a personalized message to be included with the gift.

5. Is there a gift wrapping option available?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for an additional fee. You can select this option during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies