• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Use for MFtowels: Make Dad's Car Shine on Father's Day!

In summary, the MFtowels are a good way to dry your car at the car wash. They are also perfect for cleaning the windows and dashboard.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I thought of a new use for the MFtowels...

I got my truck washed at a drive-thru type deal, and they offered small towels for $1 deposit. Bring it back next time you get your car washed, and they give you a new clean dry one. Now, the car wash "dries" your car at the end, but you always have dribbles that will dry and make you car look spotted, so it's a good idea to stop for a minute and dry up all of that! Sounds good, huh? Well, their towel was horrible! It didn't soak up anything...just smeared the water all over!

I am going to keep a MFtowel in my truck now for that reason alone! How many guys would LOVE that for a gift for Father's Day??? Start talking about that at your shows NOW!! Tell them it works like a chamois and they will be sold! Plus, with a chamois, you have to totally wet it first, wring it out, and then use it. You can't do that at the car wash! Use our MFtowel instead!

My son uses them to keep his guitars clean, he isn't wild about the colors though!!

They should come out with some dark colors each season...even in S/S season, there should be a "dark" one that wont show stains, and that men don't feel ashamed to use!! :)

Aw, come on. Real men aren't afraid of pink. :p

My real man is!!!

My DH has a 1970 Plum Crazy Purple 440-6 pac Dodge Challenger (his baby), and will only use the BEST cleaning equipment on it.....his car buddies were raving about the new drying cloths that they picked up at the Auto Store for only $10 and how much better they were than a Chamois Cloth....turns out they are MF towels, smaller and thinner than ours. For Christmas I got him 2 Eggplant towels for his stocking! I ended up telling him about it, because we then bought them for all the teen nieces and nephews w/ cars!

I always dry my truck w/ these, I love them!!

Great tip as a chamois replacement. They are perfect for the glove compartment. (For spills, dusting the dashboard, etc.)It really is one of my favorite things we offer!

Microfiber towels are the only thing I use on my vehicles. I have a show truck which is black and people are usually amazed that I have no swirl marks showing. They are great for cleaning your windows and dash since they leave no lint.

What are MF towels and how can they be used for Father's Day?

MF towels are microfiber towels, which are highly absorbent and gentle on car surfaces. They can be used to clean and polish a car, making it shine like new for Father's Day.

Can MF towels be used on all types of cars?

Yes, MF towels are safe to use on all types of cars, including those with delicate paint jobs. They are designed to be gentle and avoid scratching or damaging the car's surface.

How do I use MF towels to make my dad's car shine?

First, wash the car with soap and water to remove any dirt or debris. Then, use the MF towel to dry the car in a circular motion. Next, apply a car wax or polish to the towel and use it to buff the car's surface. Finally, use a clean MF towel to wipe away any excess wax or polish.

Can MF towels be reused or do I need a new one for each use?

MF towels can be reused multiple times, making them a cost-effective option for car cleaning. However, it is recommended to use a clean towel for each step (drying, waxing, buffing) to avoid cross-contamination.

Where can I purchase MF towels for Father's Day?

You can purchase MF towels at your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. They also make a great Father's Day gift for any car-loving dad!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom