• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microfiber Towels-- Can Someone Clarify for Me?

To get the cloths for free turn in a $500.00 or higher show in February, then you will have earned the cloths. Yes, if you turn in a $500.00 or higher show in February you will earn the cloths.
KimmyDarling
At first, I thought that the cranberry and eggplant colored microfiber towels were being replaced by the lilac and artichoke, but having seen the April host & guest specials, I think I've misunderstood.

Are we not going to offer any microfiber towels in our catalog anymore?

I hope that's not the case-- I love them, and sell a lot of them at my shows. It's probably my #1 "upsell" when I am taking people's orders at shows!

we are carryign the artichoke and lilac microfiber towels as of Spring 2007. The April guest special that is exclusive to the special (and to us for $500 in sales in feb) is for dish CLOTHS...that match teh towels that are in our line.

The Lilac and Artichoke Microfiber towels ARE in the new catalog at $8.50 each.

The April guest special are Microfiber DISHCLOTHS and the two are valued at $9.50 total. The look smaller than the regular microfiber towels...

I had to re-read and re-check that one too the first time I saw it!!

I do have a question for someone else though...the April host flyer has a little blurb in the bottom right hand corner about a host taking advantage of April's guest special as well....but using their 1/2 price, FPV or discount.... but in the past, it has always worked to enter the guest special item # on the hosts order and they get it for free as long as they are paying at least $60 out of their pocket... but the way that I read this, it sounds like they will be charged the 9.50???

Is this because it is an item that is not in the regular catalog? Good questions Jennifer. I love being able to get that extra product for my hostesses when they're not expecting it!

Oh, thank GOODNESS!!! Thank you so much for clearing that up. I was distraught over the thought of losing them!

jenniferknapp said:
we are carryign the artichoke and lilac microfiber towels as of Spring 2007. The April guest special that is exclusive to the special (and to us for $500 in sales in feb) is for dish CLOTHS...that match teh towels that are in our line.

;) ...funny....:rolleyes:

The guest special is not a freebie, it's an item for SALE exclusively through April shows and not available in the catalog. So hosts have to buy it, too.

Yes it is a freebie. I just looked at the flyer on CC. The host will be able to get it if she spends $60 out of pocket but if your host does not want to spend that much, she can use her free, half price or discount to buy them. This is the same as the sweetheart towels last January

The April guest special flyer is on Consultant's Corner. It is the same as always - buy $60 and get the item free. The GS flyer fine print does not exclude the host from the special. I'm hoping that the blurb on the Host Special flyer only means that the host can still purchase the cloths even if she doesn't spend $60 out of pocket.

I've always assumed that the host can get the guest special as long as they qualify for it. I would be bummed if that changed!

Teri

ETA - I see someone else already answered while I was putzing around with my post... ;)

Oops, my bad!

There was just so much info from Leadership that I haven't wrapped my head around it yet!

So if we qualified for the Dec promotion, are we getting the dish cloths? If I remember correctly, the verbiage was something to the effect of its not available in the catalog normally.

The Dec promotion was the Trifle Bowl. :)

carissaz said:
So if we qualified for the Dec promotion, are we getting the dish cloths? If I remember correctly, the verbiage was something to the effect of its not available in the catalog normally.

To get the cloths for free turn in a $500.00 or higher show in February, then you will have earned the cloths.

1. What makes microfiber towels different from regular towels?

Microfiber towels are made from ultra-fine synthetic fibers, which are typically 100 times smaller than a human hair. This allows them to have a larger surface area and better absorbency compared to regular towels.

2. Are microfiber towels safe to use on all surfaces?

Yes, microfiber towels are safe to use on most surfaces, including delicate surfaces like glass and electronics. However, it is always best to test a small, inconspicuous area first to make sure there is no damage or scratching.

3. How should I care for my microfiber towels?

To prolong the lifespan of your microfiber towels, it is recommended to wash them separately from other fabrics and not use fabric softener, as it can clog the fibers and reduce absorbency. It is also best to air dry or use low heat when drying to avoid shrinking or melting the fibers.

4. Can I use microfiber towels to clean without any cleaning products?

Yes, microfiber towels can be used to clean without any cleaning products. The fibers are able to trap and remove dirt, dust, and grime without the need for harsh chemicals. However, for tougher stains or messes, using a cleaning product may be necessary.

5. How long do microfiber towels typically last?

The lifespan of a microfiber towel can vary depending on the frequency of use and how well they are cared for. On average, a microfiber towel can last for 200-500 washes. It is recommended to replace them when they start to lose their absorbency or show signs of wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• terryteach
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • janetupnorth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies