• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade New/Gently Used Towels for Fall/Winter Sets!

In summary, the "Trade New/Gently Used Towels for Fall/Winter Sets!" program is a promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can trade in their old towels for new fall and winter themed towel sets. To participate, customers can bring their clean towels to a Pampered Chef party or contact their local consultant. The towels must be in good condition with no stains or tears. There is a variety of towel sets available for the trade-in, and there is no limit to the number of towels that can be traded in as long as it is equal to or greater than the number of towel sets desired.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have the DOTS towels (lilac and artichoke) that I don't need to take to anymore shows at this point. I would love to trade them even up for ANY of the Fall/Winter towel sets. The "spring" look just doesn't go with my kitchen.

They are brand new, but out of the packaging for display.

BTW, I also have two GENTLY USED spring summer towel sets:

Tattersal Towels (Blue, green, aqua plaid)
Striped (orange, lime, yellow and white)

Both are from the past two spring/summer catties.

I would love to trade them for (even used...) fall/winter towels.

PM me if interested!

Would you be interested in selling the tattersal towls or the striped ones?

ahh your a day late ! I just cut my F/W striped ones into placemats! (to go w/ the runner) sorry.
I am going to use my dots towels to make a apron (waist apron) since i just hate the denim one.

tabnat80 said:
Would you be interested in selling the tattersal towls or the striped ones?
Sure! I will PM you....

tabnat80~

I just PM'd you again...

I have several fall towels NIP. Let me know if you still want some.

I have 2 lilac dots towels that are new but out of package, traded with a customer so she could have 2 artichokes and took to display at shows. I would love to trade for 2 fall towels (they match my kitchen perfeclty) if someone would like. Or I will sale them also if some one wants them.

What is the "Trade New/Gently Used Towels for Fall/Winter Sets!" program?

The "Trade New/Gently Used Towels for Fall/Winter Sets!" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can trade in their old towels in exchange for new fall and winter themed towel sets.

How do I participate in the program?

To participate in the program, simply bring your clean, gently used towels to any Pampered Chef party or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will help you select the fall/winter towel sets you want and complete the trade-in process.

What condition do my towels need to be in to be eligible for the trade-in?

Your towels must be clean and gently used to be eligible for the trade-in program. This means no stains, tears, or excessive wear and tear.

What towel sets are available for the trade-in?

We offer a variety of fall and winter themed towel sets for the trade-in program. These include seasonal designs and colors that are perfect for adding a festive touch to your kitchen.

Is there a limit to how many towels I can trade in?

There is no limit to the number of towels you can trade in. However, the trade-in must be equal to or greater than the number of towel sets you wish to receive. For example, if you want to trade in 5 towels, you must select at least 5 towel sets in exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Stoney5
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
straitfan