• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Laundering the Microfiber Towels

In summary, the speaker had back to back shows on Friday night and Saturday afternoon. After the Friday night show, they washed their MF towel, tablecloth, and apron and added some clothes from the hamper to save water. On Saturday afternoon, during a cooking show for a polite and proper group, the speaker reached into their tote for a fresh MF towel and pulled out a pair of pink lace thong panties that were stuck to it. They managed to quickly hide the panties before anyone noticed, but also shared a funny story about a previous show where they were very clumsy due to caffeine intake.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I had back to back shows - Friday night and Saturday afternoon. So, after Friday night's show, I toss my MF towel, tablecloth and apron in the washing machine. Being the frugal person that I am I don't want to run such a small load, so I grab some clothes from our hamper and toss them in as well.

Saturday morning I pull out my tablecloth, apron and MF towels and toss them into my tote. Fast forward to mid-cooking-show on Saturday afternoon...

This is a very polite group of ladied ranging from late 30's to late 60's. All nicely dressed for a Saturday afternoon, very proper people. Mid demo I reach into my tote for a fresh MF towel...pull out the lilac one...and stuck to it is...

..drumroll please...

...a pair of pink lace thong panties.
::::thud:::::

Thankfully I saw them (as I was opening the towel to hang from my apron waistband) and was able to quickly get them back into thte tote (hopefully) before anyone noticed.

So - warning to all -- beware static cling!!! LOL

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. God what I would have paid to be at that show.

Jilleysue said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. God what I would have paid to be at that show.

Yeah - certainly glad I didn't bring anyone to observe at THAT show.

But lemme tell you about Friday's show (although I am sure Jenn will tell yo all abotu it at Monday night's cluster meeting)...I brought one of my newer team members along Friday night to observe...I had a headache before the show so I popped one Excedrin Migraine. Well...I am VERY caffienne sensitive so I was ZINGED!!! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/jumping0044.gif
Being so jittery from the caffienne - I was clumsier than I have EVER been in my life. While prepping, I dumped my entire Adjustmable Scoop full of grated cheddar cheese on her floor AND her SHAG rug. Then, when getting eggs out of the fridge, not only did I dop an egg on the floor, I also knocked part of her fridge shelf off into the egg-mess -http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/ashamed0001.gif- thankfully the fridge part didnt break. Then, I toppled over the Measure-All Cup full of mayo onto the floor up against her entertainment center I nearly died, but thankfully thankfully thankfully Jenn grabbed a MF towel and swiped up that mess & refilled the Measure All Cup before it was too mortifying. But, OMG - of all the shows to have a new recruit observing - I wanted to die!!!

Oh my goodness! I think I would have started crying at some point during all of that!

Although, it is funny to hear someone telling the story!

Oh my lord Carolyn. I don't think I would have kept going with this. I have my table set up up stairs again and have been practicing some more with the new products and feel very clumsy..but if that happened, I think I would die. It looks soo pretty with all the new stuff. I am making tomatoe basil squares for Kevin today with my new demo typed out. Can you tell I like to be prepared. I am soooooo dumb....LOL, but hey if I have 1300.00 shows by being prepared then so be it.
For some reason when you have shows like that though, I can see you pulling right thru it though and still having a 1000.00 show....LOL

KellyTheChef said:
Oh my goodness! I think I would have started crying at some point during all of that!

Although, it is funny to hear someone telling the story!

Thank God it was a fun, loose (and drinking) crowd. The hostess kept cracking jokes at me and I kep tmaking jokes at my own expense to keep things light...I think if Friday night's event happened with Saturday's "oh so proper" crowd, I woulda up and died. Although if the panties had showed up with Friday night's crowd it would have been much easier to deal with - LOL

HEHEHEHEHE, I can only picture and makes me chuckle..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dannyzmom said:
I had back to back shows - Friday night and Saturday afternoon. So, after Friday night's show, I toss my MF towel, tablecloth and apron in the washing machine. Being the frugal person that I am I don't want to run such a small load, so I grab some clothes from our hamper and toss them in as well.

Saturday morning I pull out my tablecloth, apron and MF towels and toss them into my tote. Fast forward to mid-cooking-show on Saturday afternoon...

This is a very polite group of ladied ranging from late 30's to late 60's. All nicely dressed for a Saturday afternoon, very proper people. Mid demo I reach into my tote for a fresh MF towel...pull out the lilac one...and stuck to it is...

..drumroll please...

Thankfully I saw them (as I was opening the towel to hang from my apron waistband) and was able to quickly get them back into thte tote (hopefully) before anyone noticed.

Oh my goodness, that is so thong, I mean wrong! ROFLOL!!!!

Ok, have to ask, how do you guys wear those things!!!! I feel like I have a constant creeper if I put one on!

That's why I started just washing my MF towels in a small cold load alone. They got too clingy even when I remembered to leave out the Bounce sheet!

And the last time, I let them air dry vs. drier...they seemed softer again!

janetupnorth said:
Oh my goodness, that is so thong, I mean wrong! ROFLOL!!!!

Ok, have to ask, how do you guys wear those things!!!! I feel like I have a constant creeper if I put one on!

And I wonder how do YOU guys NOT wear them? If I try wearing grannies, I am constantly picking wedgies out and selfconscious of pantilines...I have been in thongs since the late 80's before they were even called thongs - LOL

God I would have just died if that happened to me. I would have been beat red, oh the things that stick to them!!

On the flip side... I had a paper towel or kleenex in a load of towels with a microfiber towel and joy of joys... it all STUCK to the microfiber towel which was an awesome bonus! SO... if you inadvertanly wash that with your laundry... toss IN the MF towel... :)

Yeah I have to wear them...I feel fat like I have extra clothes on with the grannies and honestly once you are use to them....you don't feel a thing.
This is sooooooooooooooooooo funny. Guess we do know everything about each other..hahahaha.
Instead of boxers or briefs..its thongs or grannies...LOL

dannyzmom said:
And I wonder how do YOU guys NOT wear them? If I try wearing grannies, I am constantly picking wedgies out and selfconscious of pantilines...I have been in thongs since the late 80's before they were even called thongs - LOL

He-he - I REFUSE to wear grannies...I can't handle those...as a swimmer I even hate swimsuits that are lower on the sides. I wear as "high cut" as I can find, but they have to cover my butt some. :)

Now look what you've started - we're discussing underwear online - LOL!

So, do they call them "whale tails" by you when the teens wear them showing out of the back of their lowcut jeans.

WOW That is HILARIOUS. Sounds like something that would happen to me...one time I grabbed a pair of jeans out of the dryer and threw them on to go somewhere...I got there and there was a big bulge by my ankle...I reached into my jeans and pulled out...you guessed it...undies! At least they were clean, I guess, but I was rather mortified!

Now we are back to Chef Success I know and Love...
THANK YOU CAROLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOO! I want a new pin. CHEF SUCCESS...THONGS OR GRANNIES..BAHAHAHAHAHAH!

THANK YOU CAROLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOO! I want a new pin. CHEF SUCCESS...THONGS OR GRANNIES..BAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Well since we are sharing, mainly thong but there are those days that Grannies is what I wear!! LOL
Jill this is too funny!!!:D

Carolyn - you need to add a pole to this thread - thongs, grannies or somewhere in between.

Hehehehehe..>toooo Funny>

Thanks for the laugh Carolyn!!!!!! It took me five minutes to control my laughter so I could type!!!!!! I would have died!!!!! Great story--hope the ladies didn't see what happened. Have made a note to myself not to dry microfiber cloth with panties!!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
He-he - I REFUSE to wear grannies...I can't handle those...as a swimmer I even hate swimsuits that are lower on the sides. I wear as "high cut" as I can find, but they have to cover my butt some. :)

Now look what you've started - we're discussing underwear online - LOL!

So, do they call them "whale tails" by you when the teens wear them showing out of the back of their lowcut jeans.

Whale tails? Bahaha - I have never heard that!! LOLOLOL

I had to read this to the DH....we where hysterical.....that is a RIOT.....

BUT on the thong v.s grannies, LOL....you folks are in FLA and I lived down there for 2 years and came from Mass.......and it was the 1st time I ever wore them, and with the weather down there, it is MOST comfortable...

This is a very thong, I mean LONG thread.....LOL....

dannyzmom said:
Thank God it was a fun, loose (and drinking) crowd.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Loose :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thong tha thong thong thong thong....bahahahahahaha.

Wow, I would have died! Thank goodness they didn't see....

Jilleysue said:
Thong tha thong thong thong thong....bahahahahahaha.
BWAAAHAAAA I was thinking the same thing Jill!!!!
I always were thongs, except when I am riding my horse.....chaffing occurs in a thong on horseback...ooouuccchhh

It depends on the day, the outfit, and my mood to what I wear..I have a huge variety in my drawer! (hahhaha) ...my latest addiction is the Body by Victoria panties, so expensive...but I love how they fit!

OMGoodness, I would have died. But its another good use for the MF towels. We've always advertised that dust clings now we can advertise drier cling ;)

OMG!! that is tooo funny!!!! I AM litterly LMBO.....

Bumping For Kg!!!!!

Thank you!!! He'll ENJOY!

dannyzmom said:

..drumroll please...

I have tears rolling down my face.......that is hilarious!!

KEEEEHHEEEEE...hahahahaha. Isn't it???

But what was SO much better was what happened at our next cluster meeting...
I asked our VERY conservative A.D. if I could share my microfiber/panty story at our March meeting...so so everyone would be cautious about static cling when whipping out their towels. She hesitantly said yes and blushed bright red when I told the story. Then she shared a DVD video slideshow presentation her 10yo son put together of NC 2006 clips...it was SO great - really got our cluster pumped up for NC. Later that night I showed the DVD to my DH...and he pointed out a lovely shot RIGHT up my dress - navy blue thong panties!!! And it was our AD whose son put this video together!! I HAD to call her the next day and point it out to her - bahahahahahahah!!!

1. How often should I wash my microfiber towels?

It is recommended to wash microfiber towels after every use. This will help maintain their effectiveness and prevent the build-up of bacteria.

2. Can I wash my microfiber towels with other laundry?

Yes, you can wash your microfiber towels with other laundry. However, be mindful of the type of laundry detergent you use, as some may leave a residue on the towels that can affect their absorbency.

3. How do I wash my microfiber towels?

Microfiber towels can be washed in the washing machine with a mild detergent on a gentle cycle. Avoid using fabric softeners, bleach, or dryer sheets as they can damage the fibers of the towel.

4. How do I prevent static cling when washing my microfiber towels?

To prevent static cling, you can add a small amount of white vinegar to the rinse cycle or use a dryer ball made of wool. This will help eliminate any static electricity and keep your towels soft and fluffy.

5. What should I do if my microfiber towel accidentally picks up other items in the wash?

If your microfiber towel accidentally picks up other items in the wash, simply remove them and rewash the towel. Be sure to check the pockets of any clothing before tossing them in the wash to avoid any accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
  • Jean DeVries