• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant New Towels, Old Mistakes: The Laundry Saga

In summary, Michael said that they always wash the towels together, and that the new cranberry towels might turn pink because of the pink tone in the water. Katie came up with the idea of using the RIT dye remover to get the color out, and suggests that people use Shout Color Catchers to avoid color transfer. My ex didn't have a cute smile, and I was ticked off at his propensity for sleeping with other women. The kitchen is mine, and I don't want to have to worry about color transfer in the future.
rennea
Gold Member
Arrgghhh! my DH washed my new cream colored towels with my new cranberry microfiber towels!!!!

Me- "Michael is there are reason why my brand new cream towels were washed with these cranberry towels?"

DH-"We always wash all the towels together"

Me- "Even new dark towels with light colored towels?"

DH-"Maybe the pink tone will come out"

Me-"It's a good thing that I love you!"

Does he have a cute little "I'm sorry" smile like The Furry Guy? That gets him out of more trouble . . .

haha I would love pink towels but then again I love pink.

raebates said:
Does he have a cute little "I'm sorry" smile like The Furry Guy? That gets him out of more trouble . . .

Don't all married men have that smile?:angel:

He doesn't seem to think it's a big deal. If I wanted pink towels I would have purchased pink towels. LOL

Wait, they are supposed to do laundry...

Yes they ARE!!!

Mine does ALL the ironing too!

Only our son is the only one who does any ironing. The Furry Guy and I don't buy things that have to be ironed. The Furry Guy does his own laundry. He'll occasionally do towels if I haven't gotten to them. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a sad thing that all of our towels are way too old to fade or for me to care if they turned pink.

rennea said:
Don't all married men have that smile?:angel:
My ex didn't have it. Then again, maybe that's part of the reason he's my ex. :p
:angel:

raebates said:
My ex didn't have it. Then again, maybe that's part of the reason he's my ex. :p
:angel:

Baahhhaa:D

Try using the RIT dye remover! The sooner the better!!!

rennea said:

There were, of course, lots of other issues. I was particularly ticked by his penchant for sleeping with other women. :rolleyes:

raebates said:
There were, of course, lots of other issues. I was particularly ticked by his penchant for sleeping with other women. :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh Rae:eek: That really shouldn't be funny but thanks for the giggle.

It's been 25 years. I can laugh about it now.

You can always hold on to the new "pink" towel and display it at HWC shows in May...tell everyone you had them "custom made" or something. :)

Katie that is a cute idea. You have made lemonade out of lemons.

tlag1986 said:
Katie that is a cute idea. You have made lemonade out of lemons.

:) And I used my QSP to do it. :)

And my citrus press...and my bar board...and my santoku knife...and my easy read measuring cups...

I really need to get some sleep tonight!

It won't help now but in the future it would be a good idea to have Shout Color Catcher sheets. Toss one in each load of wash & you don't have to worry about color transfer! Of course you would then have to train people to put one in each load!!

I was just reading and going to suggest the shout catchers we use them in every load I've even got my sons at college using them

i looked everywhere for pink towels a few months ago. guess i should have just bought some cream & some cranberry towels & washed them together ;)

& my BF does all of our laundry. one of the reasons i think ill keep him around forever...

always did the laundry and cooking....
till my mother-in-law moved in... then I was booted from the laundry.

BUT.. the kitchen is MINE!!

Stampaholic1961 said:
It won't help now but in the future it would be a good idea to have Shout Color Catcher sheets. Toss one in each load of wash & you don't have to worry about color transfer! Of course you would then have to train people to put one in each load!!

Shout Color Catchers all the way! Best invention for doing the laundry (and I've been doing laundry since I was 10!)

Related to New Towels, Old Mistakes: The Laundry Saga

1. What is "New Towels, Old Mistakes: The Laundry Saga" about?

"New Towels, Old Mistakes: The Laundry Saga" is a humorous and relatable story about the struggles of doing laundry, specifically with new towels that shed and leave lint all over your clothes.

2. Are the towels from Pampered Chef?

No, the towels in the story are not from Pampered Chef. However, we do offer high-quality microfiber towels that are perfect for cleaning and drying without leaving lint behind.

3. Does Pampered Chef offer any laundry products?

Yes, we offer a variety of laundry products such as our laundry detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheets. Our products are made with natural and effective ingredients to keep your laundry clean and fresh.

4. Can Pampered Chef products help with lint and shedding in the laundry?

Yes, our microfiber towels and laundry products are designed to minimize lint and shedding. Our laundry detergent is also formulated to remove lint and fuzz from clothing.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef laundry products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef laundry products through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are knowledgeable about our products and can help you find the best options for your laundry needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefannie
Replies