• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Merrill Hwc Pima Cotton Shirt

In summary, the "Brand New Merrill Hwc Pima Cotton Shirt" is a high-quality garment made of soft and durable Pima cotton. It is machine washable and available in a range of sizes and four different colors. While the fabric is naturally wrinkle-resistant, it is recommended to remove it from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkles.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just bought this and washed it once (it comes with some sort of film over the logo embroidery they say it's part of the process). So now that film layer is removed and it looks nice and still brand new. I didn't like the way it fit me. It fit, but not flattering to my shape. Also, the color is more peach than pink, so it is a horrible color with my skin tone. :rolleyes:So, if anyone was really wanting this shirt, I'll sell you mine. Not sure how much to ask for. Like I said, it's brand new never worn. Just tried on and cried when I saw myself in the mirror. Man, I need to lose weight. :yuck: :cry: :(It was $26.75, for a XXL

Last edited:
Sorry to ask, but what size is it???

I just went back and edited my post to put the size and price in (well, the price it was from Merrill)

Yeah, I got a XXL in the pink windbreaker last year...much smaller than a XXL! I still keep it cause I LOVE it and started The Biggest Loser March 1st and hope to soon be able to wear it and it look nice!

Really have to be careful on sizing from Merrill :0(

I am interested. How much are you asking and do u have a picture?

What is the material of the "Brand New Merrill Hwc Pima Cotton Shirt"?

The "Brand New Merrill Hwc Pima Cotton Shirt" is made of high-quality Pima cotton, known for its softness and durability.

Is the "Brand New Merrill Hwc Pima Cotton Shirt" machine washable?

Yes, the shirt is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

Does the "Brand New Merrill Hwc Pima Cotton Shirt" come in different sizes?

Yes, the shirt is available in a range of sizes, from small to 3XL. Please refer to our size chart for accurate measurements.

What colors are available for the "Brand New Merrill Hwc Pima Cotton Shirt"?

The shirt is currently available in four colors: white, black, navy, and light blue. More colors may be added in the future.

Is the "Brand New Merrill Hwc Pima Cotton Shirt" wrinkle-resistant?

While the Pima cotton used in the shirt is naturally wrinkle-resistant, we recommend promptly removing it from the dryer and hanging it to reduce wrinkles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCwithStay-C
  • Teresa Lynn