1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Brand new Merrill HWC pima cotton shirt

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I just bought this and washed it once (it comes with some sort of film over the logo embroidery they say it's part of the process). So now that film layer is removed and it looks nice and still brand new. I didn't like the way it fit me. It fit, but not flattering to my shape. Also, the color is more peach than pink, so it is a horrible color with my skin tone. :rolleyes:

So, if anyone was really wanting this shirt, I'll sell you mine. Not sure how much to ask for. Like I said, it's brand new never worn. Just tried on and cried when I saw myself in the mirror. Man, I need to lose weight. :yuck: :cry: :(

It was $26.75, for a XXL

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
    Apr 1, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Sorry to ask, but what size is it???

3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I just went back and edited my post to put the size and price in (well, the price it was from Merrill)

Apr 1, 2009
  4. easytoprepare

easytoprepare Member Gold Member

Yeah, I got a XXL in the pink windbreaker last year...much smaller than a XXL! I still keep it cause I LOVE it and started The Biggest Loser March 1st and hope to soon be able to wear it and it look nice!

Really have to be careful on sizing from Merrill :0(

5. dlwright

dlwright Novice Member

I am interested. How much are you asking and do u have a picture?

Apr 1, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted