• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale

In summary, the Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale is available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. It is made of 100% cotton, making it comfortable and breathable. The shirt is also machine washable for easy maintenance. Currently, it is available in white, blue, and pink. Customers can take advantage of the free returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase if the shirt does not fit. More information can be found in our return policy.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I have a practically brand new women's colloar, button down, long-sleeve shirt for sale. It is cream colored and says "The Pampered Chef" on the left shoulder in light tan. I wore it about 2 times, it's just a little small for me. Washes up great no need to iron. 50% rayon, 50% polyester. I am asking $15 plus the cost of Shipping

I will try and post a picture later but I forgot my camera at my MIL yesterday. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions. I check that more than here. Thanks.

Hello! I am interested in purchasing your Pampered Chef shirt. Can you please provide a picture when you have a chance? Also, do you know what size it is? Thank you!

What sizes are available for the Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale?

The Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale is available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large.

What material is the Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale made of?

The Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale is made of 100% cotton, providing a comfortable and breathable fit.

Is the Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale machine washable?

Yes, the Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale is machine washable for easy maintenance and care.

What colors are available for the Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale?

The Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale is currently available in white, blue, and pink.

Can I return the Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we offer free returns and exchanges within 30 days of purchase for our Women's Large Button Down Shirt for Sale. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethby
  • hmolah
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Candi_f