• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4)

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4) are versatile, machine washable towels that measure 16" x 16" each. Each set includes 4 towels and they can be used for cleaning all types of surfaces, including glass, stainless steel, and countertops. These towels can be used without any additional cleaning products, but for tougher stains, it is recommended to use a cleaning solution.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am looking for 4 Cranberry Microfiber Towels for a customer. Thanks in advance!!

I have 2 that I would be willing to sell? Let me know.

Ashley

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4)?

The Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4) measure 16" x 16" each.

2. Can the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4) be used for cleaning all surfaces?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4) are versatile and can be used for cleaning all types of surfaces, including glass, stainless steel, and countertops.

3. How many towels are included in one set of Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4)?

As the name suggests, each set of Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4) includes 4 towels.

4. Are the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4) machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4) are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and air drying or using a low-heat setting in the dryer.

5. Can I use the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4) without any cleaning products?

Yes, the microfiber material of the Iso Cranberry Microfiber Towels (4) is designed to effectively clean without the use of additional cleaning products. However, for tougher stains and dirt, we recommend using our All-Purpose Cleaner or other preferred cleaning solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • monica.dixon