• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Confused... Shipping Question

In summary, a shipping question refers to any inquiry or concern related to the process of shipping items. To track a shipment, use the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier. The ability to change the shipping address for an order depends on the shipping company's policies. Delivery time varies depending on the shipping method and destination. If a package is lost or damaged during shipping, contact the shipping company and file a claim, and also inform the seller.
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay I just looked at the Shipping page. I had a show that had said it shipped, it has a tracking number and the box is on it's way, but now it says "picking"? Why would it have changed?

Any ideas?

I wonder if there was a backordered item that is being picked right now.

That would explain it, I think there is a DCB on that order. I was concerned they were re-picking the whole show!

I've seen some of my shows do that before....I think it is when something that was backordered is getting ready to be shipped.

Hi there! It's possible that the status changed because the package is currently being prepared for shipping. This could mean that it's being packed and labeled for its final destination. Sometimes, the status on the website may not update in real-time, so it's best to keep an eye on the tracking number for the most accurate information. If you have any concerns or questions about your shipment, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Related to I'm Confused... Shipping Question

1. What is a shipping question?

A shipping question refers to any inquiry or concern related to the process of shipping items from one location to another. This can include questions about shipping methods, costs, delivery times, and tracking information.

2. How do I track my shipment?

You can track your shipment by using the tracking number provided by the shipping carrier. This number can usually be found in your order confirmation email or on the shipping label. Simply enter the tracking number on the carrier's website to see the status of your shipment.

3. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

It depends on the shipping company and their policies. Some may allow you to change the address if the package has not yet been shipped, while others may not allow any changes once the package is in transit. It is best to contact the shipping company directly to inquire about changing the shipping address.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time varies depending on the selected shipping method, the destination, and any potential delays. Standard shipping can take anywhere from 3-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-3 business days. International shipping can take longer. It is best to check the estimated delivery time during the checkout process.

5. What do I do if my package is lost or damaged during shipping?

If your package is lost or damaged during shipping, you should contact the shipping company and file a claim. They will investigate the issue and provide a resolution. It is also important to contact the seller to inform them of the issue and see if they can assist in any way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NMmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • yankfan24