1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I just rec'd a call from HO. My special shipping orders did not go

1. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

I just rec'd a call from HO. My special shipping orders did not go thru. They told me to download PP13.1. I rec'd my fall paperwork/disc. I downloaded it and then did the updates. I still have 13.0.
    How do I get the 13.1 download????
    My disc just downloads 13.0, and after the updates it tells me that the update is done.

Aug 5, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

If you go to consultant's corner and click on Technology and then Pampered Partner, down the left side of the page you'll see where you can do updates. You'll chose the "update" option, not the full install. Click on that and I believe it walks you through it. If you need help, the Tech Support guys are very helpful. They can walk you through everything. Just call Tech Support at 630-261-8939. Remember as of Sept 1st, it'll just be ONE toll free number to call. Yay!

Hope that works for you. :)

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted