• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Rec'd a Call From Ho. My Special Shipping Orders Did Not Go

In summary, if your special shipping orders did not go through after receiving a call from Ho, please contact the customer service team for assistance. It typically takes 1-2 business days for special shipping orders to process and ship out, and you will receive a confirmation email once it is processed. If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. If you received incorrect items, contact customer service for assistance in resolving the issue.
proudmama02
I just rec'd a call from HO. My special shipping orders did not go thru. They told me to download PP13.1. I rec'd my fall paperwork/disc. I downloaded it and then did the updates. I still have 13.0.
How do I get the 13.1 download????
My disc just downloads 13.0, and after the updates it tells me that the update is done.

If you go to consultant's corner and click on Technology and then Pampered Partner, down the left side of the page you'll see where you can do updates. You'll chose the "update" option, not the full install. Click on that and I believe it walks you through it. If you need help, the Tech Support guys are very helpful. They can walk you through everything. Just call Tech Support at 630-261-8939. Remember as of Sept 1st, it'll just be ONE toll free number to call. Yay!

Hope that works for you. :)

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting the 13.1 download for your special shipping orders. Have you tried contacting the company directly for assistance? They may be able to provide you with a direct link to download the update or troubleshoot any issues you're having.If that doesn't work, you could also try searching for the 13.1 download on the company's website or on a trusted software download site. Just make sure to scan the file for viruses before installing it.I hope you're able to get the update soon and that it resolves your issue with the special shipping orders. Best of luck!

1. What should I do if my special shipping orders did not go through after receiving a call from Ho?

If your special shipping orders did not go through, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance. They will be able to look into the issue and help resolve it for you.

2. How long does it usually take for special shipping orders to go through?

Special shipping orders typically take 1-2 business days to process and ship out. If there are any delays or issues with your order, our customer service team will reach out to you to provide updates.

3. Will I receive a confirmation email once my special shipping order has been processed?

Yes, you will receive a confirmation email with your order details and tracking information once your special shipping order has been processed and shipped out.

4. Can I cancel or change my special shipping order after it has been placed?

If your special shipping order has not yet been processed, you may be able to cancel or make changes to it. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance.

5. What should I do if I received the wrong items in my special shipping order?

If you received incorrect items in your special shipping order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the correct items as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • gailz2